What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Audible Podcast Request (1 Viewer)

SierraKiloBravo

Footballguy
I enjoy the show, but I have a request. Is there a way for you guys to post times on the podcast show notes? Like posting the minute / second mark where you guys start talking about a given match up during the Week Preview shows? I listen to the entire podcast but then sometimes I want to go back later and listen to a specific review of a specific match-up. Posting the minute / second mark of the recording would make it easy to fast forward to specific discussion.

If not, no worries. Thanks for the hard work.

I enjoy the show, but I have a request. Is there a way for you guys to post times on the podcast show notes? Like posting the minute / second mark where you guys start talking about a given match up during the Week Preview shows? I listen to the entire podcast but then sometimes I want to go back later and listen to a specific review of a specific match-up. Posting the minute / second mark of the recording would make it easy to fast forward to specific discussion. If not, no worries. Thanks for the hard work.
thanks for the suggestion, we are always looking for feedback!If it helps to know which games we talk about in order, go to NFL.com and look at the schedule at the top of the page. That's the order we use to break down the games - and to review the games.thanks for listening!

Just to piggyback on the request thread...

Could someone PLEASE help Faletti stop with the "You Know"s? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to piggyback on the request thread...

Could someone PLEASE help Faletti stop with the "You Know"s? :goodposting:
Not as bad as Cecil's "Aaaaanyways..." from the first few shows. Still the only thing that can make this show better is chapter stops. You hit fast forward and you get the next game. Get it done guys!

As a recent Audible listener, I will say I like the product overall. I have one small request, though. It seems like Sigmund's mic goes in and out a lot. I don't know if he moves away from the mic (to breathe like Tay Zonday lol) or what's going on, but there are several moments where his audio goes almost too low to hear, then comes back. Anyone else experience this?

As a recent Audible listener, I will say I like the product overall. I have one small request, though. It seems like Sigmund's mic goes in and out a lot. I don't know if he moves away from the mic (to breathe like Tay Zonday lol) or what's going on, but there are several moments where his audio goes almost too low to hear, then comes back. Anyone else experience this?
was it on the Drive Block, or was it one of the regular episodes of The Audible? thanks for listening!

Anyway to add bookmarks or tags or something so you can easily skip ahead using an iPod? There are times when I would love to jump ahead to a specific game. Like this week, I would love to find out why mcNabb sucked...

Cecil Lammey said:
was it on the Drive Block, or was it one of the regular episodes of The Audible? thanks for listening!
Didn't notice it on Drive Block, just on The Audible. I used to work at a radio station, and this was common when people would get animated during discussion. If they weren't familiar with the studio system, they would occasionally move too far away from the mic to be picked up clearly. I don't know if that's the case, which is why I asked if anyone else had experienced it. But overall, I commend you on a job well done.

Users who are viewing this thread