What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Australia Survivor (2 Viewers)

and just like that the season is over :(
I wont comment on the finale until other have time to watch it

Yeah, now we're just stuck with American Survivor. I guess it's better than nothing but nowhere near as entertaining as Aussie Survivor.
I've only been watching Australian Survivor for 4 or 5 seasons...when I finish watching this season I'm going back and watching the best rated seasons of AUS and South Africa starting with AUS season 4 that aired in 2017.

I quit American Survivor when I discovered AUS.

and just like that the season is over :(
I wont comment on the finale until other have time to watch it

Yeah, now we're just stuck with American Survivor. I guess it's better than nothing but nowhere near as entertaining as Aussie Survivor.
I've only been watching Australian Survivor for 4 or 5 seasons...when I finish watching this season I'm going back and watching the best rated seasons of AUS and South Africa starting with AUS season 4 that aired in 2017.

I quit American Survivor when I discovered AUS.

during covid , i watched all the AUS , NZ and SA survivors

has anyone watched another countries Survivor?

Excellent resolution to the season. Well deserved winner. Especially against the other final two. Loved Raymond's statement at the final tribal, "So your biggest move was mis-playing an idol?" I'm sure Caroline was adding up votes in here head like, "Well, I've got Mark's and Kitty's vote for sure. Kirby and Rihanna will hate Feras for voting her out so I've got them. I'll have my good friend Valeria too, so I've won". Ha!

Users who are viewing this thread