What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Balitmore @ St Louis Game Thread (1 Viewer)

The endzone is calling Heap's name. Have a weird feeling, my feelings are always weird though. Never too accurate either.
naw dont even say that at this rate i might get high pts for the season for a week

Ogden is a vulture. :rant:
:rant: :wall: :rant: :wall: Lewis, Taylor, and Heap on one of my teams, and they throw the ball to Ogden. :rant: :wall: :rant: :wall:
They're going for the TD and the win, not who's the best fantasy player to throw to. :rolleyes:
I'm sure he is quite aware of that...But man.. having all three of those players and someone other than those three score. That's........gotta suck....

Heap is dead.For all those people that own him, cut him because his lights are gonna be out for a long time.......Rams D has had a great night tonight..........I think :wacko:

Ogden is a vulture. :rant:
:rant: :wall: :rant: :wall: Lewis, Taylor, and Heap on one of my teams, and they throw the ball to Ogden. :rant: :wall: :rant: :wall:
They're going for the TD and the win, not who's the best fantasy player to throw to. :rolleyes:
I'm sure he is quite aware of that...But man.. having all three of those players and someone other than those three score. That's........gotta suck....
Good point. Shutting up now. :yucky:
Maybe it's time to trade all 3 for Stover...

UGH!Going against BJohnson/Priest/Tiki/Gonzo owner (8-1) and down by 27 coming into tonight with Jamal running. 2-1 from the 1 and a TD pass to Ogden?!? :wall: :wall: :rant: :rant: On 3rd down, call that play, but if you give it to Jamal on 2nd, you never have to.Not to mention the psyche game you play on the STL DEF. You can't stop Jamal & never will kind of thing!Oh well. Even with the fumble, Jamal's got half the pts I need in the 1st half. Now for an equally productive 2nd half?:ohpleaseLord:

I want Jamal to break 200 in the game. I NEED 200 and two TD's. It can happen right :unsure: After those two TD's by Faulk, he has not done much more. His blocking is terrible.

I want Jamal to break 200 in the game. I NEED 200 and two TD's. It can happen right :unsure: After those two TD's by Faulk, he has not done much more. His blocking is terrible.
Not impossible for Lewis. Baltimore just needs the lead and then its time to give the ball to Jamal and let him show his stuff.

I always find it hilarious seeing people cry like babies everytime someone scores who isn't on their fantasy team, as if Jamal Lewis(for example) is going to score every Raven TD this season.

I always find it hilarious seeing people cry like babies everytime someone scores who isn't on their fantasy team, as if Jamal Lewis(for example) is going to score every Raven TD this season.
:bag: Wow, thought I was the only one here.

i guess he's not on your team.

Look at the ####ing Ravens offense.He should score every TD :angry: :hot:

Any word on the extent/seriousness of Heap's injury. Is he coming back in the second half? What kind of injury is it?

A bit overdramatic, no? I doubt anybody's actually crying. We're just here to discuss the game and it's a place to vent. But I could be wrong. Of course I started Jonathan Ogden at WR1 this week so I'm happy. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread