What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Balitmore @ St Louis Game Thread (1 Viewer)

NY/NJMFDIVER

Footballguy
Apparently there are "technical difficulites" and instead of exploding graphics, annoying soundeffects, ESPN promos and every bell and whistle, we are getting pure, unadorned, uninterupted FOOTBALL right now. A rare joy indeed, a chance to see how it used air old school style. And J. Lewis has opened on fire.

3 carries, 49 yards for J-Lew. Next play, Boller throws a pic. Hmm... think they'll be passing much?What's the single game rushing record again?

"Holt leads the league in both catches and receptions"errrrrrr....uhhhhh.....what's the difference?? :rotflmao:

3 carries, 49 yards for J-Lew. Next play, Boller throws a pic. Hmm... think they'll be passing much?What's the single game rushing record again?
Lewis took himself out of tha game after his last run and looked to be in a little pain (just seemed like it). Hopefully nothing.

"Holt leads the league in both catches and receptions"errrrrrr....uhhhhh.....what's the difference?? :rotflmao:
Faulk TD.He's BAAAAACCCCCKKKKK!!!!AND I STILL OWN HIM!!!!! :excited:

Yes and I sat him for A. Thomas this week! 7 point lead with Stover and Bruce vs Buckhulter I prying to get out of this week with a win.

Torry Holt is RIDICULOUS! I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop with guy and it never happens. I"m getting pretty sick him, this is the 6th week in a row I"ve played against him across 4 leagues. I'll be happy to be done with him.

I have Marshall Faulk & my opponent has the STL D/ST...think he's feeling a little sick after Looker was brought down at the 1?? :P

I wonder with the technical difficulties if they can even challenge plays at this point? As far as I know, they relied pretty heavily on the network feed for replays. And please let 14-0 mean we'll see lots of Todd Heap tonight. And am I imaging things or is there not bad blood between Billick and Martz? Might Martz run it up and hang 70 on the Ravens tonight? Let Bruce be the benficiary if that goes down!

how close was looker to getting in the endzone. i know 1 yard but did someone miss a block. i could have used that td bad.

Apparently there are "technical difficulites" and instead of exploding graphics, annoying soundeffects, ESPN promos and every bell and whistle, we are getting pure, unadorned, uninterupted FOOTBALL right now. A rare joy indeed, a chance to see how it used air old school style. And J. Lewis has opened on fire.
Yeah, football sucks when you can see replays. :rolleyes:

how close was looker to getting in the endzone. i know 1 yard but did someone miss a block. i could have used that td bad.
:confused: Your starting Looker?Or you probebly mean a defensive TD.Well, Faulk is ripping it up and could end up with 6 TD's at this rate :wall:

i sat him for DD this week. i wanted to see how faulk was condition wise before i started him. but looking at the schedule its faulk all the way. big time points.

Caught from behind, should have dove at the five...sorry

Odgen is pissed about the penalty.This hurts the Ravens big-time considering their Red Zone struggles.

Last edited by a moderator:
It almost seems like the best way to stop the Ravens is by putting nine men within five yards of the line of scrimmage, run blitz Lewis on the first two downs and then let Boller try and complete a pass under extreme pressure to a WR who can't catch....surely the NFL is more complex than that?!.

Let me guess:First down Lewis gets stuffed, second down incomplete to Heap, same thing on third, then a FG

Benched Faulk in favor of A-Train in my main league, but started him in several others. Good thing I already have my game wrapped up in my main league and I'm not stressing Faulk's 2 TDs so far... :yes:

Benched Faulk in favor of A-Train in my main league, but started him in several others. Good thing I already have my game wrapped up in my main league and I'm not stressing Faulk's 2 TDs so far... :yes:
You have a main league?

you know i glad that faulks back but they have used him 8 straight plays. are they trying to get his touches caught up so it doesnt look like he missed any time.

You have a main league?
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I was thinking the same thing, but he does. One day he took questions from the audience about how he can pull off being in so many leagues, it was pretty cool learning about how he manages it. Next year is the quest for 200....Thumbs up to sinrman! :thumbup:

You have a main league?
Hehe yes. The very first league I ever joined, back in 1997, I consider my "main league."As for the game... if the Ravens were smart, they'd continue to give a steady dose of Jamal Lewis, despite his fumble earlier. He is running allllllll over the Rams.

Why are you people so excited with Faulk? Two short TDs, big deal, he still hasn't looked great and I wouldn't be so excited if I owned him, at least not yet.

Why are you people so excited with Faulk? Two short TDs, big deal, he still hasn't looked great and I wouldn't be so excited if I owned him, at least not yet.
I'd rather have him than Lewis tonight, at least he scores & gets receiving yards.

Tunnel Vision for #28. The reign tightening has already begun in the Loo.Bruce and Heap are killing me. I"m tied going into tonight with those two vs. Farve in a must win game and we are midway through the 2nd and I'm STILL TIED! No catches out of these guys! I think I"m going to have an anyerisum.

Jamal is killing them.He already has 80 yards!!!!!He could get 200 by the end of the game!!!!Keep Jamal in!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread