What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Band, Concert and Tour T-Shirts - Now with homework assignment (1 Viewer)

Is the link bad?  I don't know what I'm doing anymore.  Those folks like their powder.
I don't think so. I think it's Jr. at the Republican National Convention, right?

I wouldn't know. I haven't watched a lick of it. My politics are not predictably American liberal, but that doesn't mean I want to see any bit of the Republicans currently. 

i regretedly sold all mine on ebay in college to get money.  i'm definitely going to make sure my kids keep all their concert tickets and t shirts
Related.....I've always enjoyed looking through thrift stores for vintage stuff.  I just started buying any concert t shirt I could find for like $3 each.   Started a bin in the attic and eventually I'll be able to make millions selling them on ebay at huge markups for guys who geek out on nostalgia!

Pretty sure I bought Ocean Blue tickets a year and a half ago and finally got to see them in West Palm Beach last night. The venue was a dump with weird angles everywhere, but the band sounded great. Next stop is The English Beat (some of them anyway) with the Fixx in Clearwater on 10/22.

Pretty sure I bought Ocean Blue tickets a year and a half ago and finally got to see them in West Palm Beach last night. The venue was a dump with weird angles everywhere, but the band sounded great. Next stop is The English Beat (some of them anyway) with the Fixx in Clearwater on 10/22.
But did you buy a shirt and upload a picture of you wearing the shirt to the internet for us goons to look at?

Bumping this old thread as I am shopping for a band/concert t-shirt as a gift (and maybe even one for myself).

Anyone know of any good reputable online stores that have reasonably priced, yet decent quality, shirts? Other than the obvious Amazon and eBay.

TIA

Other than the obvious Amazon and eBay.

Don't use Amazon. Stuff can be low quality unless it's official merch from the band and amazon will tell you if it is. If it looks even remotely Chinese or copyrighted, unless the band gives it their stamp of approval, don't order it.

The stores are all mostly hit or miss, I've found. It's varying quality. Check the band's merch section on their website for the official, best stuff.

That's all I can tell you.

The stores are all mostly hit or miss, I've found. It's varying quality. Check the band's merch section on their website for the official, best stuff.
Yeah I hear you on the stores - very hit or miss and not easy to get trustable reviews. The band’s official merch stuff is undoubtedly best, but also tends to be very pricey.

The band’s official merch stuff is undoubtedly best, but also tends to be very pricey.

This is true. But there are certain Amazon things — like when it says official band merch — that you can trust its license. So be wary. Just shop safely and conscientiously and you’ll get it right.

Yeah I hear you on the stores - very hit or miss and not easy to get trustable reviews. The band’s official merch stuff is undoubtedly best, but also tends to be very pricey.

It's also nice when the musician is getting a cut. The best shirts are the ones that help a band make gas money to travel to the next show.

On the other hand, this place has some cool designs.

It's also nice when the musician is getting a cut. The best shirts are the ones that help a band make gas money to travel to the next show.

On the other hand, this place has some cool designs.

Thanks, Ee, and I agree on bands cutting a cut.

I've mentioned to a few strangers I've come across at parties that I wore nothing but band shirts for a couple of months during the early months of the pandemic. It's not the icebreaker you'd expect though.

This thread inspired me and I found quite a find. Daft Punk is selling a t shirt or two right now. They're usually limited, and this is a pre-order deal. Just for all the fashion heads/collaborative heads out there.

I ordered the "Give Life Back To Music" shirt and the Logo shirt.

Daft Punk is coming to my house/my house. It'll probably be outrageous on the resale should I go that route. It's awfully hard to get merch from the band. They sell everything out quickly. (Or they did. I wonder what demand is like now in 2023.)

Bumping this old thread as I am shopping for a band/concert t-shirt as a gift (and maybe even one for myself).

Anyone know of any good reputable online stores that have reasonably priced, yet decent quality, shirts? Other than the obvious Amazon and eBay.

TIA

Redbubble has a variety of shirt qualities, if my memory serves me correctly.

Redbubble has a variety of shirt qualities, if my memory serves me correctly.

None of that money goes to the artist. It's copyright infringement, and it's a bootleg. I have Redbubble shirts when bands won't sell merch or their merch is defunct or impossible to get, but that's about it.

Have some new shirts since we did this thread. Will effort pics as worn.

Now that I have a prominent Grateful Dead tattoo on my forearm, can I still wear Grateful Dead t-shirts? Does that break some kind of rule?

Now that I have a prominent Grateful Dead tattoo on my forearm, can I still wear Grateful Dead t-shirts? Does that break some kind of rule?

Depends on if it matches or clashes. Let's see the tattoo while you're uploading, man. I am temperamentally opposed to tattoos, but I'm curious to see what you got.

Depends on if it matches or clashes. Let's see the tattoo while you're uploading, man. I am temperamentally opposed to tattoos, but I'm curious to see what you got.
I’m hoping for some sort of “Shukedown Street” lettering.

Futuristic?

Yeah, I was expecting something like the Steal Your Face logo. You went for a more granite and rose-colored looking tatoo. The designs of the Dead are a bit retro when you look at them today. That isn't.

Maybe futuristic isn't the best word for it. I wouldn't know it was the Dead unless I knew what you were going for. Which is actually a bonus in my book.

Alright! Strapped in and ready to go from Boston to Midway.

Saw this very tour

Oh well that is cool. I just bought a Sufjan sweatshirt, you've inspired me to give it a first wear today.

You have to post a picture here, mang. Get in the spirit. You, of course, don't have to take a photo of yourself. But let's see the sweater!

Does it have birds on it or is the color swirls off of his newest?

Oh well that is cool. I just bought a Sufjan sweatshirt, you've inspired me to give it a first wear today.

You have to post a picture here, mang. Get in the spirit. You, of course, don't have to take a photo of yourself. But let's see the sweater!

Color swirls from the new Javelin album- though I guess it;s described as puff ink...made in Detroit too and I will get in the swing of things here and post a pic whenever I decide it's time to shower and get dressed lol .

For me, that is a pic without a shirt on. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread