What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BBAPL Discussion thread (3 Viewers)

4.07 Cam Newton QB CAR

7.10 Eli Manning QB NYG

2.07 Zac Stacy RB STL

5.10 Knowshon Moreno RB ???

11.10 Mark Ingram RB NO

15.10 Lache Seastrunk RB ROOKIE

17.10 Marcel Reece RB OAK

1.10 Demaryius Thomas WR DEN

6.07 Michael Floyd WR ARI

9.10 Greg Jennings MIN

10.07 Hakeem Nicks WR ???

16.07 Stedman Bailey WR STL

3.10 Jordan Cameron TE CLE

8.07 Eric Ebron TE ROOKIE

12.07 Austin Seferian-Jenkins TE ROOKIE

13.10 Baltimore Ravens D/ST

14.07 New Orleans Sainst D/ST

E. Sanders signing just took a little of the juice out of my Caldwell pick and pretty much made it a waste of a roster spot....ouch

E. Sanders signing just took a little of the juice out of my Caldwell pick and pretty much made it a waste of a roster spot....ouch
I stated somewhere else that I was drafting Caldwell last round then changed to a K after fearing having nothing left....

Thought maybe you saw that - I think some site like rotoexperts was touting Caldwell as possible 1,000 yds...

Nice grab on Bradshaw, I had meant to take him instead of Henne, but my mind wandered between deciding that and the time I was up.

sf dt 1
raiders dt 2

robbie gould pk 1
blair walsh pk 2

Aaron Rodgers QB qb 1
sam bradford qb 2

shane vereen rb 1
mjd rb 2
mcfadden rb 3
jordan todman rb 4
Kendall Hunter rb 5
marion grice rb 6
brandon bolden rb 7

colby fleener te 1
owen daniels te 2
brandon bostick te 3

Bryant, Dez DAL WR wr 1
wes welker wr 2
julian edelman wr 3
james jones wr 4
ace sanders wr 5
Jordan Matthews wr 6

4.07 Cam Newton QB4 CAR

7.10 Eli Manning QB21 NYG

I got two good QB's I'm a little concerned about Cam Newton with him losing all of his top WR's from last season and now the surgery. I believe that Eli Manning will bounce back this year and be a top 15 QB.

2.07 Zac Stacy RB STL10

5.10 Knowshon Moreno RB24 FA

11.10 Mark Ingram RB49 NO

15.10 Lache Seastrunk RB57 ROOKIE

17.10 Marcel Reece RB67 OAK

21.10 Terrence West RB87 ROOKIE

This group has my most questions. I don't know yet where Moreno,Seastrunk, and West will be playing. Will Moreno go to a good situation? Will the two rookies get enough playing time to help out? Only time will tell. I like Zac Stacy coming into his 2nd year and believe he can improve on his numbers. I think Mark Ingram will start getting more carries and maybe even a few more receptions this season. The Raiders coaching staff will get Reece more involved this season he is too talented not to touch the ball more.

1.10 Demaryius Thomas WR4 DEN

6.07 Michael Floyd WR32 ARI

9.10 Greg Jennings WR49 MIN

10.07 Hakeem Nicks WR52 IND

16.07 Stedman Bailey WR81 STL

20.07 Allen Robinson WR90 ROOKIE

I like my top 3 WR's. I think they will score for me a lot this season. I like Hakeem Nicks going to the Colts where he will have Luck throwing him the ball. As long as he stays healthy he should have a very nice turn around season comapared to last season. I can see him scoring for me several times during the season. Stedman Bailey showed some nice improvement at the end of last season. If he can build off that he could be a nice WR piece as the 81st WR of the board. Allen Robinson was a flyer pick at this point. I have been a fan of his and think he will play well as a rookie.

3.10 Jordan Cameron TE6 CLE

8.07 Eric Ebron TE20 ROOKIE

12.07 Austin Seferian-Jenkins TE33 ROOKIE

22.07 Adrien Robinson TE47 NYG

Tight ends were flying off the board at warp speed. I suppose having the ability to start up to 3 of them during any given week was the big reason why. I grabbed 4 of them for this very reason. I like lineups that have lots of flexibility. I have a very good #1 TE in Jordan Cameron. His numbers did start to fade a bit near the end of the season but look at the QB's he had throwing to him. Because the TE's were flying off the board I decided to take the upside of a couple of the rookie TE's in Ebron and Seferian-Jenkins over some veteran TE's that were not very exciting at that point to me. In the last round of the draft I decided to take a flyer on the current Giants TE Adrien Robinson. Of course that doesn't mean that the Giants won't bring in a veteran TE or draft one, but at this point Robinson would be the #1 TE on the team if the season started today. This is what the Giants organization had to say about Robinson. "Robinson has been dubbed the Jason Pierre-Paul of tight ends by some in the Giants' organization due to his size-speed combination (6'5/269, 4.56).

18.07 Sebastian Janikowski PK18 OAK

19.10 David Akers PK32 DET

I got two kickers. I thought getting Janikowksi at PK18 was great. He did have a off year last season, however he will be in his second year with King holding the ball so hopefully he will be more comfortable this season. With the bonuses for long FG kicks this seemed like a nice get at PK18. David Akers I believe is still a FA so hopefully he signes soon or else this could be a wasted pick. I almost went with one kicker and I probably should have used that pick on another player position instead.

13.10 Baltimore Ravens D/ST12

14.07 New Orleans Sainst D/ST17

I like the two defenses. They should get me a decent score each week.

Not my favorite team that I drafted. Until I know how my RB situation shakes out this is a bottom half of the league team. If one or two of Moreno, Seastrunk, or West can land in a good situation that will help this team out a lot and make it feel better then it does right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
1.15 Peyton Manning, QB1 DEN

10.02 Johnny Manziel, QB27 FA

Hoping Manning stays healthy!

7.15 Fred Jackson, RB32 BUF

8.02 Bernard Pierce, RB34 BAL

9.15 LeGarette Blount, RB41 NEP

11.15 Jonathan Stewart, RB51 CAR

17.15 Daniel Thomas, RB68 MIA

19.15 Anthony Dixon, RB75 BUF

22.02 Jonathan Dwyer, RB89 AR

My plan was to wait on RB's, making sure to get Fred Jackson! It worked! Championship!!!!

3.15 Michael Crabtree, WR18 SFO

4.02 Roddy White, WR21 ATL

5.15 Mike Wallace, WR31 MIA

13.15 Marlon Brown, WR71

14.02 Kenny Britt, WR72 TEN

16.02 Dexter McCluster, WR79 TEN

21.15 Joe Morgan, WR103 NOS

Nice group, didn't need Morgan!

2.02 Rob Gronkowski. TE2 NEP

6.02 Charles Clay, TE12 MIA

20.2 Levin Toilolo TE ATL

Stay healthy Gronk!

12.02 Carolina Panters, TD4

15.15 San Diego Chargers, TD28

18.02 Mike Nugent, PK13 CIN

Just one please!

Who knows how this will turn out? Hoping I got enough depth at RB, and that Mannning and Gronk stay healthy!

Good luck to all!

Rivers, Philip SDC QB
Cutler, Jay CHI QB

Pretty good Combo IMO. Made the mistake of drafting from the road and missing M Wallace Which would have turned this into Rivers/ EJ Manuel - Could go either way, I'd take Manuel value 30 some odd picks later all day - Then again, the risk of drafting at the end is, I really wouldn't feel confident with any of the other QB drafted after him to combine with Rivers, a Stud QB combined with a Geno/Bridgewater sure.... But, I wanted to make sure I had 2 guys at least ranked 15+ on my board.

Lynch, Marshawn SEA RB
Murray, DeMarco DAL RB
Jennings, Rashad NYG RB
Michael, Christine SEA RB
Lattimore, Marcus SFO RB

Like Jennings Landing spot a lot... Gonna have to draft him a few rounds earlier than 8.03 next draft for sure...

Maybe overshot on Micheal and Lattimore... Not really sure what to feel on Lattimore at this point at all I guess that's my RB shot in the dark.. I'll actually mark this down as an Error... Looking back I should have thrown another Dart at TE here and grabbed any of a number of RB's later..

Micheal at least gives me the handcuff to a Run team... Should vie for 3 good scores each week with a Bye floater...

Jackson, DeSean PHI WR
Cruz, Victor NYG WR
Boldin, Anquan SFO WR
LaFell, Brandon NEP WR
Kerley, Jeremy NYJ WR
Holmes, Santonio FA WR
Hill, Stephen NYJ WR

I've soured on Jackson since the draft... Tho Still not horrible value where I got him.. Like Cruz to bounce back and Boldin is solid... Lafell moves up in value and I like Tone a lot Hope to see him in CAR!!! Kerely is a solid score IMO no matter who the Jets get around him...

Happy with this core.

Allen, Dwayne IND TE
Chandler, Scott BUF TE
Myers, Brandon TBB TE
Escobar, Gavin DAL TE

Ha- Darts at a board looking to get a score per week.... If Allen is healthy is could be a lot more than that... Same if Whitten goes down with Mr Irrelevant pick of Escobar...

Texans, Houston HOU Def
Redskins, Washington WAS Def
Novak, Nick SDC PK
Gano, Graham CAR PK

D's and Kickers - No one cut yet.... Actually think both kickers just signed new deals

I like it - would have tweaked a few things - Better TE over Lattimore and Wallace/Manuel

So, now that you oompa loompas have build your inferior squads, who is in for 20$ winner take all, just to make it fun?

krsone just ok for me. shying away from cam this year. rb depth is highly questionable. top 2 wrs I like (drafted them both in wsl and you snaked floyd from me in this *******) the rest of the crew questionable

TEs unproven after cameron. not feeling it

OM looking at your squad I dont see any top tier players other than manning.

Reaper love it. no holes other than TE and I do like allen this year, well done

Over the many years of playing fantasy football in my home leagues, I noticed that what I thought were two of my strengths (draft and in season roster management) often led me to admittedly my biggest weakness (weekly lineup decisions). When it came time to decide who to start many times I would #### the bed. I still might “win” that week, but it could have been soooooooo much better. I would almost have too many quality options, and it seemed like more often than not, I would pick the wrong one. Meanwhile, Joe Buddy over there would have just an average draft and minimal roster management, but he wouldn’t have to go through the weekly nightmare of deciding what 2 guys out of 5 to start that are probably ranked within 10 spots of each other in the FBG weekly rankings. His roster had little depth so he was almost forced to play certain guys. So I generally stroll into the playoffs maybe 10-4 or 9-5, sometimes even better, sometimes maybe a little worse. But always there. And yeah, who would I run into in week 14 or 15, Joe Buddy who limped in at 7-7 or some ####. And we know that once you make the playoffs, depending on matchups/injuries/etc. that time of year can be a coin flip and one Jamaal Charles or Alex Smith day against the Raiders can have a 7-7 team, dismantling a 10-4 team.

What does all this have to do with the first annual BBAPL league draft? Jack squat…..but

Basically a long way of saying that…..in fantasy…..I’m starting to come around to the idea of “all play” each week being the only way to go….and maybe getting rid of fantasy “playoffs” altogether. 17 weeks, you play everybody every week, head to head, may the best team(s) win. The “best ball” part might still be up for debate, because I think even though it isn’t my strength, weekly lineup decisions still have a place in fantasy football……I think. But I could see changing my mind on that at some point too.

So in part, that is why I was kind of glad to see this format creep its way into the Mock Draft Forum.

On to my mess….

5.05 Tom Brady QB9 NE

6.12 Russell Wilson QB18 SEA

I hate leagues with only 4 PPTD….I don’t think they are a good reflection of the game today and the importance of QB play. I have some crappy position groupings here, but I don’t think this is one of them. Went back and looked and things fell pretty good for me here as far as QB goes. Brady in the 5th, I preferred him over several of the 8 QB’s taken before him and definitely over the QB’s after him, so I really felt this was a sweet spot for him. Something about Wilson as QB18 doesn’t feel right. I know he isn’t a fantasy stud but it felt a little criminal. I had no intention of taking him and I was going to pair Brady with a mid-level guy later (good thing I didn’t QB was dried up by end of round 7), but I felt he was by far the best value on the board and letting him slip to Jeaton as his QB1 with the next pick just wouldn’t be fair. Jeaton needed to feel the heat a little for waiting at QB. I should be able to hang here with two pretty solid guys to ham and egg it.

7.05 Stevan Ridley RB31 NE

10.12 Andre Brown RB47 FA

13.05 Latavius Murray RB53 OAK

16.12 C. J. Anderson RB63 DEN

17.05 BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB65 CIN

21.05 Bobby Rainey RB83 TB

22.12 Ronnie Hillman RB94 DEN

Oof…I got kind of piled on here by free agency. It was bad enough that I was pissing away the position by waiting until round 5 and 30 RB’s are off the board, but then Jennings goes to NY where I was hoping Brown would resign, and DMC resigns with OAK (didn’t see that coming) so a Murray breakout may be a pipe dream. My best pick may have been Anderson, ouch. Hopefully BJGE still gets GL love and some PT. Obviously I am banking on Ridley being somewhat studly. Rainey showed he can play should Martin struggle and either way, sounds like there will be a ton of rushing attempts in TB this year. I really struggled with my last pick of Hillman as I was really targeting two WR’s that were both still available when my pick came up. The E. Sanders signing in DEN really killed what little mojo I thought I might have had with my Andre Caldwell pick. At the time with all the money DEN had spent on defense, I thought there was a real possibility DEN might role with Caldwell, Thomas, Welker. Manning had already invited Caldwell to his passing camp or whatever. So I really wanted to add an 8th WR after thinking my Caldwell pick was a waste. But bottom line, I took one last look at this group of RB’s and realized how bad they suck. With Anderson on board, I decided to roll the dice that Moreno doesn’t come back and maybe Ball/Anderson struggle and Hillman gets a few touches. He can house it on any play and in Denver’s offense you never know when he might bust one. With the direction I went with my first 3 picks I knew I would suck here somewhat, but in a 4 PPTD league I wasn’t expecting the QB’s to go the way they did, so I didn’t have 2 of my top 6 picks penciled in at that position. So you hear of the perfect storm, well this was the perfect #### storm for me here. I’ll need some things to fall my way, like Brown finding a nice landing spot and Murray outplaying DMC or else I may really struggle to get 2 decent scores here.

4.12 Eric Decker WR26 NYJ

8.12 Riley Cooper WR40 PHI

11.05 Steve Smith WR57 BAL

12.12 Jermaine Kearse WR65 SEA

14.12 Jerrel Jernigan WR75 NYG

18.12 Andre Caldwell WR86

20.12 Sidney Rice WR91 FA

I got the Jets WR1 b!tch…..!!!! With visions of Luck to Decker ringing in my head, I get a dose of reality. Seems PHI likes Cooper, and more importantly Foles does. Smith hadn’t signed with BAL at the time of that pick, so I actually look at that signing as a little uptick for Smith and expect him to outplay WR57. I’m probably way too high on Kearse, but he will be on a lot of my teams. A little shine off the Jernigan lamp with Mannigham coming back, but he was playing well at the end of last year. DEN liked Caldwell enough to resign him but that could be a huge swing and a miss. I guess the WR4 in DEN could have some value since they are one injury away from some solid production. Sounds like Rice was drawing some interest from a few teams so he might actually help this group at some point New Orleans might be sweet. As with my RB’s this group struggled with my TE trifecta at the top of the draft and pulling the trigger on QB’s sooner than I had hoped. There really isn’t one player in my RB/WR group that anybody would want, but hopefully I only need 2 scores out of each position most weeks.

1.05 Jimmy Graham T1E NO

2.12 Vernon Davis TE4 SF

3.05 Jason Witten TE5 DAL

Already talked about my strategy here. Not counting rookies I feel TE has a chance to not be very deep this year. I wanted to corner the market in this format by gobbling up 3 pretty sure studs at 1.5 PPR. Keep away has to factor in here. This group will need to make up some of the difference by getting a ton of receptions and TD’s to offset my deficiencies elsewhere. The .50 for reception will have to cover some lost yardage. I need 80+ plus receptions here per. Overkill hoping others may struggle to post one solid TE score.

19.05 Josh Scobee PK28 JAC

Damage control mode at RB/WR made me keep passing on PK. Scobee just needs to keep me in the ball park of 15 other PK every week. Guys that loaded up on two (or more) will have those scores sitting on the bench. I don’t think I lose that much having only one. Offense may struggle, defense may be decent, Scobee wins the Jags some games. You with me?

9.05 Seattle Seahawks DST1

15.05 New York Jets DST25

In this format I was targeting SEA and was willing to jump early to get them. (Some didn’t get my sarcasm when I said “I might take 3-4 and soon”.) But anyway…playing 15 head to head games each week I think you can gain a little advantage here by having an elite defense. In survivor, your opponents drop off by one each week, so a mediocre score can keep you advancing. But here you are in it for the long haul week to week….16 DST will be in play every week. Other teams may ham n egg a better combo but we’ll see if this pays off or not.

Overall: Not sure I would go this route again but it will be fun seeing if it works. TE trifecta must stay healthy to have a shot. Monster year from Brady would help. Yuck and good luck.

:banned:

5.02 Nick Foles, QB7 PHI

10.15 Geno Smith, QB30 NYJ

11.02 Michael Vick, QB31 PHI

1.02 Jamal Charles, RB2 KCC

2.15 Alfred Morris, RB15 WAS

13.02 Knile Davis, RB52 KCC

16.15 Bilal Powell, RB64 NYJ

22.15 Benny Cunningham RB95 STL

3.02 Jordy Nelson, WR10 GBP

4.15 Marques Colston, WR27 NOS

7.02 Rueben Randle, WR33 NYG

9.02 Jeremy Maclin, WR44 PHI

12.15 Doug Baldwin, WR68 SEA

17.02 Andre Holmes, WR83 OAK

20.15 Brandon Gibson, WR93 MIA

21.02 Nate Washington, WR96 TEN

6.15 Delanie Walker, TE16 TEN

8.15 Jared Cook, TE22 STL

18.15 Dan Carpenter, PK24 BUF

19.02 Kai Forbath, PK26 WAS

14.15 Pittsburgh Steelers, TD20

15.02 New York Giants, TD22

Will comment later. Feel free to heap undying praise on this eventual winner of the inaugural BBAPL. :hifive:

4.16 Ryan, Matt ATL QB
19.01 Henne, Chad JAC QB

1.01 McCoy, LeSean PHI RB
2.16 Ball, Montee DEN RB
3.01 Ellington, Andre ARI RB
7.01 Woodhead, Danny SDC RB

8.16 Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR
9.01 Evans, Mike FA WR
10.16 Hunter, Justin TEN WR
17.01 Cooks, Brandin FA WR
20.16 Adams, Davante FA WR
21.01 Sanu, Mohamed CIN WR
22.16 Givens, Chris STL WR

5.01 Pitta, Dennis BAL TE
6.16 Miller, Heath PIT TE
11.01 Fauria, Joseph DET TE
16.16 Rivera, Mychal OAK TE

15.01 Hauschka, Steven SEA PK
18.16 Sturgis, Caleb MIA PK

12.16 Patriots, New England NEP
13.01 Broncos, Denver DEN
14.16 Colts, Indianapolis IND

What a difference Golden Tate instead of Fauria would have made. Really need my Ball/Ellington gamble to pay off to lock in strong flex numbers from RB and TE to make up for the dismal WR crew. The 3D move could bite me as there is little wiggle room for me among the position players. A strong landing spot for Evans or Cooks will be needed to really compete.

5.02 Nick Foles, QB7 PHI

Will comment later. Feel free to heap undying praise on this eventual winner of the inaugural BBAPL. :hifive:
Well, you got really good value at TE.

Joe Flacco
Alex Smith

Not awful. I expect to have QB7-10 production most weeks.

Ben Tate
Bishop Sankey
Pierre Thomas
Ka'Deem Carey
Jeremy Hill
Isaiah Crowell

Vick Ballard

Michael Ford

Robert Turbin

Nine RBs, including four rooks. Tate signing with Cleveland was nice, as I actually have one NFL starter. Pierre Thomas will score for me pretty often too, and Ballard may get some run if the Trent Richardson Experience continues the way it has. I think any of the rookies could put up RB2 production in the right landing spot. Hopefully one or two of them gets a chance.

Antonio Brown
Pierre Garçon
Josh Gordon
Emmanuel Sanders

Quality over quantity here. Emmanuel Sanders going to Denver was nice, as he may put up 7-9 TDs now.

Ladarius Green
Kyle Rudolph

Marcedes Lewis

Not expecting many flex scores, but hopefully Green/Rudolph will give me average or above-average production most weeks.

Stephen Gostkowski

Nick Folk

I thought I'd go with one kicker, but no position player stood out when I drafted Folk. I should have the highest scoring kicker duo in the league, for what it's worth -- and that, of course, is not much.

Cardinals
Titans

One solid squad, one below average. Jacksonville and Houston QB situations look pretty rough, so Titans should give me a few weeks.

Ref agreed you are in trouble by punting the rb category.

shadow I like the team. really need cook to do soemthing in st louis.

broadway the combination of next to nothing behind shady and your wr1 of bowe is a bad combo

bamac thats an interesting team. no clue how to rate it with all those rookies. I do like it though. will be fun to watch how the draft shakes out.

Ben Roethlisberger 12

Carson Palmer 4

Happy with this pair.

Leveon Bell 12

Chris Johnson 11

Donald Brown 5

Charles Sims

Devonta Freeman

Mike James 7

Not sure what I have here. Steelers sniffed MJD so they are looking for something behind Bell. CJ hasnt landed yet. Brown went to SD after I drafted him. Will contribute to my team but probably not as much as if he stayed a colt. 2 rookies and a guy coming back from a broken ankle. Thats what you get in a 22 rounder.

Vincent Jackson 7

Reggie Wayne 10

Terrance Williams 11

Stevie Johnson 9

Harry Douglas 9

Jericho Cotchery 12

Lance Moore 12

Cody Latimer

I like the top 4. VJax gets a decent QB down there. Williams is going to blow up this year. Stevies a solid wr4. Douglas takes a hit maybe with Hester in town. Probably on the field for less plays now. Moore is a steeler who just lost their wr2 and wr3. Cotchery goes to Carolina who has little else.

Julius Thomas 4

Garrett Graham 10

Dig it. A top 5 and a guy who will get his with Daniels gone.

Vinatieri 10

Suisham 12

Solid kickers on solid Os.

Bears 9

Chiefs 6

A couple of top 10 Ds

Happy with the draft. Will see where some of these guys land which is part of the fun.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Andrew Luck QB Ind[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tony Romo QB Dal[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Rodgers would have been my 1st choice, but Luck could be top 5; all in all a solid combo.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Arian Foster RB Hou[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Ray Rice RB Bal[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Joique Bell RB Det[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Khiry Robinson RB No[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Lance Dunbar RB Dal[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Dennis Johnson RB Hou[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Now if only it were 2011 instead of 2014 I would really have something :excited: I feel confident Foster will have a decent year, not so sure about Rice. Bell should contribute and Robinson could be really big. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Calvin Johnson WR Det[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Marvin Jones WR Cin[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Justin Blackmon WR Jax[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Jarrett Boykin WR GB[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Marcus Wheaton WR Pit[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Aaron Dobson WR NE[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]CJ is CJ, M. Jones is emerging and Blackmon just needs to sober up :banned: . I don’t really understand why J. Jones was going before Boykin? Just didn’t seem to make much sense and now that Jones is in Oakland it makes even less sense (imho). Wheaton could be huge and Dobson (if he can get healthy) has a lot of upside. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Ryan Griffin TE Hou[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Jeff Cumberland TE Nyj[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]John Carlson TE Ari[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I may well be proven wrong, but I just don’t get the near fanatical pursuit of TEs in this draft. For a ½ pt per reception, really? I get the big 5 or so and maybe the top 12, but after that it seemed like so much overkill. Every time I got ready to take one, a couple more would go off the board so I kept saying screw it. Let the record show I didn’t take my 1st TE until the end of the 14th round and I am damn proud of it :boxing: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Minnesota Vikings DST[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Detroit Lions DST[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Meh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Connor Barth PK Tb[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Rob Bironas PK Fa[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Dustin Hopkins PK Buf[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Oy, waited just a little too long and paid for it. Bironas is now a FA and Barth could easily be cut as well. Felt I had no choice but to take a stab at another kicker with my last pick and Hopkins seemed as good a choice as any. FWIW, I would have picked Nick Toon otherwise.[/SIZE]

All in all I am relatively happy with my team. I thought things were going really well for the first dozen or so rounds, but after that I felt it got away from me a bit.

GL all!

sf dt 1
raiders dt 2

robbie gould pk 1
blair walsh pk 2

Aaron Rodgers QB qb 1
sam bradford qb 2

shane vereen rb 1
mjd rb 2
mcfadden rb 3
jordan todman rb 4
Kendall Hunter rb 5
marion grice rb 6
brandon bolden rb 7

colby fleener te 1
owen daniels te 2
brandon bostick te 3

Bryant, Dez DAL WR wr 1
wes welker wr 2
julian edelman wr 3
james jones wr 4
ace sanders wr 5
Jordan Matthews wr 6
If Vereen and McFadden stay healthy, you got a hell of a team

4.07 Cam Newton QB4 CAR

7.10 Eli Manning QB21 NYG

I got two good QB's I'm a little concerned about Cam Newton with him losing all of his top WR's from last season and now the surgery. I believe that Eli Manning will bounce back this year and be a top 15 QB.

2.07 Zac Stacy RB STL10

5.10 Knowshon Moreno RB24 FA

11.10 Mark Ingram RB49 NO

15.10 Lache Seastrunk RB57 ROOKIE

17.10 Marcel Reece RB67 OAK

21.10 Terrence West RB87 ROOKIE

This group has my most questions. I don't know yet where Moreno,Seastrunk, and West will be playing. Will Moreno go to a good situation? Will the two rookies get enough playing time to help out? Only time will tell. I like Zac Stacy coming into his 2nd year and believe he can improve on his numbers. I think Mark Ingram will start getting more carries and maybe even a few more receptions this season. The Raiders coaching staff will get Reece more involved this season he is too talented not to touch the ball more.

1.10 Demaryius Thomas WR4 DEN

6.07 Michael Floyd WR32 ARI

9.10 Greg Jennings WR49 MIN

10.07 Hakeem Nicks WR52 IND

16.07 Stedman Bailey WR81 STL

20.07 Allen Robinson WR90 ROOKIE

I like my top 3 WR's. I think they will score for me a lot this season. I like Hakeem Nicks going to the Colts where he will have Luck throwing him the ball. As long as he stays healthy he should have a very nice turn around season comapared to last season. I can see him scoring for me several times during the season. Stedman Bailey showed some nice improvement at the end of last season. If he can build off that he could be a nice WR piece as the 81st WR of the board. Allen Robinson was a flyer pick at this point. I have been a fan of his and think he will play well as a rookie.

3.10 Jordan Cameron TE6 CLE

8.07 Eric Ebron TE20 ROOKIE

12.07 Austin Seferian-Jenkins TE33 ROOKIE

22.07 Adrien Robinson TE47 NYG

Tight ends were flying off the board at warp speed. I suppose having the ability to start up to 3 of them during any given week was the big reason why. I grabbed 4 of them for this very reason. I like lineups that have lots of flexibility. I have a very good #1 TE in Jordan Cameron. His numbers did start to fade a bit near the end of the season but look at the QB's he had throwing to him. Because the TE's were flying off the board I decided to take the upside of a couple of the rookie TE's in Ebron and Seferian-Jenkins over some veteran TE's that were not very exciting at that point to me. In the last round of the draft I decided to take a flyer on the current Giants TE Adrien Robinson. Of course that doesn't mean that the Giants won't bring in a veteran TE or draft one, but at this point Robinson would be the #1 TE on the team if the season started today. This is what the Giants organization had to say about Robinson. "Robinson has been dubbed the Jason Pierre-Paul of tight ends by some in the Giants' organization due to his size-speed combination (6'5/269, 4.56).

18.07 Sebastian Janikowski PK18 OAK

19.10 David Akers PK32 DET

I got two kickers. I thought getting Janikowksi at PK18 was great. He did have a off year last season, however he will be in his second year with King holding the ball so hopefully he will be more comfortable this season. With the bonuses for long FG kicks this seemed like a nice get at PK18. David Akers I believe is still a FA so hopefully he signes soon or else this could be a wasted pick. I almost went with one kicker and I probably should have used that pick on another player position instead.

13.10 Baltimore Ravens D/ST12

14.07 New Orleans Sainst D/ST17

I like the two defenses. They should get me a decent score each week.

Not my favorite team that I drafted. Until I know how my RB situation shakes out this is a bottom half of the league team. If one or two of Moreno, Seastrunk, or West can land in a good situation that will help this team out a lot and make it feel better then it does right now.
The RBs do look iffy and you can't be feeling to warm and fuzzy about your QBs considering the surgery and the purge going on in car. However, I do agree that Eli will probably bounce back. Rest looks pretty good...

1.15 Peyton Manning, QB1 DEN

10.02 Johnny Manziel, QB27 FA

Hoping Manning stays healthy!

7.15 Fred Jackson, RB32 BUF

8.02 Bernard Pierce, RB34 BAL

9.15 LeGarette Blount, RB41 NEP

11.15 Jonathan Stewart, RB51 CAR

17.15 Daniel Thomas, RB68 MIA

19.15 Anthony Dixon, RB75 BUF

22.02 Jonathan Dwyer, RB89 AR

My plan was to wait on RB's, making sure to get Fred Jackson! It worked! Championship!!!!

3.15 Michael Crabtree, WR18 SFO

4.02 Roddy White, WR21 ATL

5.15 Mike Wallace, WR31 MIA

13.15 Marlon Brown, WR71

14.02 Kenny Britt, WR72 TEN

16.02 Dexter McCluster, WR79 TEN

21.15 Joe Morgan, WR103 NOS

Nice group, didn't need Morgan!

2.02 Rob Gronkowski. TE2 NEP

6.02 Charles Clay, TE12 MIA

20.2 Levin Toilolo TE ATL

Stay healthy Gronk!

12.02 Carolina Panters, TD4

15.15 San Diego Chargers, TD28

18.02 Mike Nugent, PK13 CIN

Just one please!

Who knows how this will turn out? Hoping I got enough depth at RB, and that Mannning and Gronk stay healthy!

Good luck to all!
RBs are a little questionable, but good team strength overall; I like this team (kiss of death :o )

Rivers, Philip SDC QB
Cutler, Jay CHI QB

Pretty good Combo IMO. Made the mistake of drafting from the road and missing M Wallace Which would have turned this into Rivers/ EJ Manuel - Could go either way, I'd take Manuel value 30 some odd picks later all day - Then again, the risk of drafting at the end is, I really wouldn't feel confident with any of the other QB drafted after him to combine with Rivers, a Stud QB combined with a Geno/Bridgewater sure.... But, I wanted to make sure I had 2 guys at least ranked 15+ on my board.

Lynch, Marshawn SEA RB
Murray, DeMarco DAL RB
Jennings, Rashad NYG RB
Michael, Christine SEA RB
Lattimore, Marcus SFO RB

Like Jennings Landing spot a lot... Gonna have to draft him a few rounds earlier than 8.03 next draft for sure...

Maybe overshot on Micheal and Lattimore... Not really sure what to feel on Lattimore at this point at all I guess that's my RB shot in the dark.. I'll actually mark this down as an Error... Looking back I should have thrown another Dart at TE here and grabbed any of a number of RB's later..

Micheal at least gives me the handcuff to a Run team... Should vie for 3 good scores each week with a Bye floater...

Jackson, DeSean PHI WR
Cruz, Victor NYG WR
Boldin, Anquan SFO WR
LaFell, Brandon NEP WR
Kerley, Jeremy NYJ WR
Holmes, Santonio FA WR
Hill, Stephen NYJ WR

I've soured on Jackson since the draft... Tho Still not horrible value where I got him.. Like Cruz to bounce back and Boldin is solid... Lafell moves up in value and I like Tone a lot Hope to see him in CAR!!! Kerely is a solid score IMO no matter who the Jets get around him...

Happy with this core.

Allen, Dwayne IND TE
Chandler, Scott BUF TE
Myers, Brandon TBB TE
Escobar, Gavin DAL TE

Ha- Darts at a board looking to get a score per week.... If Allen is healthy is could be a lot more than that... Same if Whitten goes down with Mr Irrelevant pick of Escobar...

Texans, Houston HOU Def
Redskins, Washington WAS Def
Novak, Nick SDC PK
Gano, Graham CAR PK

D's and Kickers - No one cut yet.... Actually think both kickers just signed new deals

I like it - would have tweaked a few things - Better TE over Lattimore and Wallace/Manuel
Good balance and pretty good looking team.

5.05 Tom Brady QB9 NE

6.12 Russell Wilson QB18 SEA

I hate leagues with only 4 PPTD….I don’t think they are a good reflection of the game today and the importance of QB play. I have some crappy position groupings here, but I don’t think this is one of them. Went back and looked and things fell pretty good for me here as far as QB goes. Brady in the 5th, I preferred him over several of the 8 QB’s taken before him and definitely over the QB’s after him, so I really felt this was a sweet spot for him. Something about Wilson as QB18 doesn’t feel right. I know he isn’t a fantasy stud but it felt a little criminal. I had no intention of taking him and I was going to pair Brady with a mid-level guy later (good thing I didn’t QB was dried up by end of round 7), but I felt he was by far the best value on the board and letting him slip to Jeaton as his QB1 with the next pick just wouldn’t be fair. Jeaton needed to feel the heat a little for waiting at QB. I should be able to hang here with two pretty solid guys to ham and egg it.

7.05 Stevan Ridley RB31 NE

10.12 Andre Brown RB47 FA

13.05 Latavius Murray RB53 OAK

16.12 C. J. Anderson RB63 DEN

17.05 BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB65 CIN

21.05 Bobby Rainey RB83 TB

22.12 Ronnie Hillman RB94 DEN

Oof…I got kind of piled on here by free agency. It was bad enough that I was pissing away the position by waiting until round 5 and 30 RB’s are off the board, but then Jennings goes to NY where I was hoping Brown would resign, and DMC resigns with OAK (didn’t see that coming) so a Murray breakout may be a pipe dream. My best pick may have been Anderson, ouch. Hopefully BJGE still gets GL love and some PT. Obviously I am banking on Ridley being somewhat studly. Rainey showed he can play should Martin struggle and either way, sounds like there will be a ton of rushing attempts in TB this year. I really struggled with my last pick of Hillman as I was really targeting two WR’s that were both still available when my pick came up. The E. Sanders signing in DEN really killed what little mojo I thought I might have had with my Andre Caldwell pick. At the time with all the money DEN had spent on defense, I thought there was a real possibility DEN might role with Caldwell, Thomas, Welker. Manning had already invited Caldwell to his passing camp or whatever. So I really wanted to add an 8th WR after thinking my Caldwell pick was a waste. But bottom line, I took one last look at this group of RB’s and realized how bad they suck. With Anderson on board, I decided to roll the dice that Moreno doesn’t come back and maybe Ball/Anderson struggle and Hillman gets a few touches. He can house it on any play and in Denver’s offense you never know when he might bust one. With the direction I went with my first 3 picks I knew I would suck here somewhat, but in a 4 PPTD league I wasn’t expecting the QB’s to go the way they did, so I didn’t have 2 of my top 6 picks penciled in at that position. So you hear of the perfect storm, well this was the perfect #### storm for me here. I’ll need some things to fall my way, like Brown finding a nice landing spot and Murray outplaying DMC or else I may really struggle to get 2 decent scores here.

4.12 Eric Decker WR26 NYJ

8.12 Riley Cooper WR40 PHI

11.05 Steve Smith WR57 BAL

12.12 Jermaine Kearse WR65 SEA

14.12 Jerrel Jernigan WR75 NYG

18.12 Andre Caldwell WR86

20.12 Sidney Rice WR91 FA

I got the Jets WR1 #####…..!!!! With visions of Luck to Decker ringing in my head, I get a dose of reality. Seems PHI likes Cooper, and more importantly Foles does. Smith hadn’t signed with BAL at the time of that pick, so I actually look at that signing as a little uptick for Smith and expect him to outplay WR57. I’m probably way too high on Kearse, but he will be on a lot of my teams. A little shine off the Jernigan lamp with Mannigham coming back, but he was playing well at the end of last year. DEN liked Caldwell enough to resign him but that could be a huge swing and a miss. I guess the WR4 in DEN could have some value since they are one injury away from some solid production. Sounds like Rice was drawing some interest from a few teams so he might actually help this group at some point New Orleans might be sweet. As with my RB’s this group struggled with my TE trifecta at the top of the draft and pulling the trigger on QB’s sooner than I had hoped. There really isn’t one player in my RB/WR group that anybody would want, but hopefully I only need 2 scores out of each position most weeks.

1.05 Jimmy Graham T1E NO

2.12 Vernon Davis TE4 SF

3.05 Jason Witten TE5 DAL

Already talked about my strategy here. Not counting rookies I feel TE has a chance to not be very deep this year. I wanted to corner the market in this format by gobbling up 3 pretty sure studs at 1.5 PPR. Keep away has to factor in here. This group will need to make up some of the difference by getting a ton of receptions and TD’s to offset my deficiencies elsewhere. The .50 for reception will have to cover some lost yardage. I need 80+ plus receptions here per. Overkill hoping others may struggle to post one solid TE score.

19.05 Josh Scobee PK28 JAC

Damage control mode at RB/WR made me keep passing on PK. Scobee just needs to keep me in the ball park of 15 other PK every week. Guys that loaded up on two (or more) will have those scores sitting on the bench. I don’t think I lose that much having only one. Offense may struggle, defense may be decent, Scobee wins the Jags some games. You with me?

9.05 Seattle Seahawks DST1

15.05 New York Jets DST25

In this format I was targeting SEA and was willing to jump early to get them. (Some didn’t get my sarcasm when I said “I might take 3-4 and soon”.) But anyway…playing 15 head to head games each week I think you can gain a little advantage here by having an elite defense. In survivor, your opponents drop off by one each week, so a mediocre score can keep you advancing. But here you are in it for the long haul week to week….16 DST will be in play every week. Other teams may ham n egg a better combo but we’ll see if this pays off or not.

Overall: Not sure I would go this route again but it will be fun seeing if it works. TE trifecta must stay healthy to have a shot. Monster year from Brady would help. Yuck and good luck.

:banned:
Overwhelming strength at TE, but you are going to need a lot to go right with your RBs and to a lesser extent with your WRs (all 2nd tier, but good choices imo).

5.02 Nick Foles, QB7 PHI

Well balanced, good overall team.

4.16 Ryan, Matt ATL QB

19.01 Henne, Chad JAC QB

1.01 McCoy, LeSean PHI RB

2.16 Ball, Montee DEN RB

3.01 Ellington, Andre ARI RB

7.01 Woodhead, Danny SDC RB

8.16 Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR

9.01 Evans, Mike FA WR

10.16 Hunter, Justin TEN WR

17.01 Cooks, Brandin FA WR

20.16 Adams, Davante FA WR

21.01 Sanu, Mohamed CIN WR

22.16 Givens, Chris STL WR

5.01 Pitta, Dennis BAL TE

6.16 Miller, Heath PIT TE

11.01 Fauria, Joseph DET TE

16.16 Rivera, Mychal OAK TE

15.01 Hauschka, Steven SEA PK

18.16 Sturgis, Caleb MIA PK

12.16 Patriots, New England NEP

13.01 Broncos, Denver DEN

14.16 Colts, Indianapolis IND

What a difference Golden Tate instead of Fauria would have made. Really need my Ball/Ellington gamble to pay off to lock in strong flex numbers from RB and TE to make up for the dismal WR crew. The 3D move could bite me as there is little wiggle room for me among the position players. A strong landing spot for Evans or Cooks will be needed to really compete.
Not really liking the WRs, but otherwise a pretty good team all around.

Joe Flacco

Alex Smith

Ben Tate

Bishop Sankey

Pierre Thomas

Ka'Deem Carey

Jeremy Hill

Isaiah Crowell

Vick Ballard

Michael Ford

Robert Turbin

Nine RBs, including four rooks. Tate signing with Cleveland was nice, as I actually have one NFL starter. Pierre Thomas will score for me pretty often too, and Ballard may get some run if the Trent Richardson Experience continues the way it has. I think any of the rookies could put up RB2 production in the right landing spot. Hopefully one or two of them gets a chance.

Antonio Brown

Pierre Garçon

Josh Gordon

Emmanuel Sanders

Quality over quantity here. Emmanuel Sanders going to Denver was nice, as he may put up 7-9 TDs now.

Ladarius Green

Kyle Rudolph

Marcedes Lewis

Not expecting many flex scores, but hopefully Green/Rudolph will give me average or above-average production most weeks.

Stephen Gostkowski

Nick Folk

I thought I'd go with one kicker, but no position player stood out when I drafted Folk. I should have the highest scoring kicker duo in the league, for what it's worth -- and that, of course, is not much.

Cardinals

Titans

One solid squad, one below average. Jacksonville and Houston QB situations look pretty rough, so Titans should give me a few weeks.
I agree, your QBs aren't awful ;) , interesting what u did with the RBs, I have to think with so much proverbial crap thrown against the wall something is bound to stick. WRs are terrific, but not much room for inj. Love Ladarius Green and Gostkowski picks. All in all you really need to stay healthy at wr and hit on some of those RBs.

Oh, and thanks for all the help with putting my draft picks in!

Fiddles said:
Ben Roethlisberger

Carson Palmer

Happy with this pair.

Leveon Bell
Chris Johnson
Donald Brown
Charles Sims
Devonta Freeman
Mike James
Not sure what I have here. Steelers sniffed MJD so they are looking for something behind Bell. CJ hasnt landed yet. Brown went to SD after I drafted him. Will contribute to my team but probably not as much as if he stayed a colt. 2 rookies and a guy coming back from a broken ankle. Thats what you get in a 22 rounder.

Vincent Jackson
Reggie Wayne
Terrance Williams
Stevie Johnson
Harry Douglas
Jericho Cotchery
Lance Moore
Cody Latimer
I like the top 4. VJax gets a decent QB down there. Williams is going to blow up this year. Stevies a solid wr4. Douglas takes a hit maybe with Hester in town. Probably on the field for less plays now. Cotchery goes to Carolina who has little else.

Julius Thomas
Garrett Graham
Dig it. A top 5 and a guy who will get his with Daniels gone.

Vinatieri
Suisham
Solid kickers on solid Os.

Bears
Chiefs
A couple of top 10 Ds

Happy with the draft. Will see where some of these guys land which is part of the fun.
All in all a pretty well balanced team.

Joe Flacco

Alex Smith

Ben Tate

Bishop Sankey

Pierre Thomas

Ka'Deem Carey

Jeremy Hill

Isaiah Crowell

Vick Ballard

Michael Ford

Robert Turbin

Antonio Brown

Pierre Garçon

Josh Gordon

Emmanuel Sanders

Ladarius Green

Kyle Rudolph

Marcedes Lewis

Stephen Gostkowski

Nick Folk

Cardinals

Titans

4 receivers in a format where you can start 4 every week will be the death of this squad, not to mention how much it hurt you everywhere else.

bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
Man I would really like to try this bb all play format. 20 bucks would be a cool twist too

Wanna try it after the ssls but before mbsls??
i'd do another for 20 beans

6.13 Ryan Tannehill, QB19 MIA

8.13 Jake Locker, QB26 TEN

10.13 Teddy Bridgewater, QB28 FA

Ugh well I waited one round too long. Should have passed on Wright and taken top guy on my board but there were a lot if guys I liked and I crossed my fingers one would get back to me and they would have too if Ref wasn't playing keep away! Anyways...I actually feel okay here with Tannehill as they are clearly making Tannehill stay off his back a priority with Alberts and Knowshon signings. Should be a high end QB2. Not buying Locker competition buzz and expect him to do well under the whis. Bridgewater...meh who knows hopefully he's starting somewhere this year and contributes a score or two.

1.04 Matt Forte. RB4 CHI

2.13 Reggie Bush, RB13 DET

7.04 Darren Sproles, RB30 NOS

18.13 Roy Helu, RB69 WAS

20.13 James Starks, RB81 GBP

Really happy about RB. Felt like Bush as RB13 was a steal. Think Sproles will produce similar to NO great landing spot for him..Desean out helps too. Helu should contribute a lot more than last year under Gruden and Starks can contribute if Lacy goes down.

3.04 Randall Cobb, WR11 GBP

5.04 Kendall Wright, WR28 TEN

9.04 Brian Hartline, WR46 MIA

11.04 Golden Tate, WR56 SEA

12.13 Denarius Moore, WR66 OAK

14.13 Andre Roberts WR76 WAS

22.13 LaVon Brazil, WR106 IND

A healthy Cobb is a good WR1. Wright should deliver similar to where I drafted him. I think Hartline continues to be seriously undervalued in these drafts..nothing flashy but should be low end WR2. Tate ended up landing in a great spot for me assuming the lions don't draft Watkins, Evans or Lee (and maybe even if they do). James Jones in Oakland hurts Moore but personally I see jones as a huge bust candidate. Roberts was all about drafting him right when the news broke..Brazil only need an opp. Should get 3 solid scores each week here.

4.13 Jordan Reed, TE7 WAS

17.04 Andrew Quarless, TE39 GBP

21.04 Troy Niklas, TE45 FA

Like Reed a lot. Quarless could put up nice numbers depending on Bostick effect. Niklas purely speculative need to land in right spot..might have been a wasted pick possibly shoulda gone WR here.

13.04 Buffalo Bills, TD10

15.04 Miami Dolphins, TD24

2 DSTs hoping not same bye week.

16.13 Mason Crosby, PK5 GBP

19.04 Randy Bulluck, PK27 HOU

2 PKs

Overall pretty happy. Should be decent but did feel like my draft was solid in first four and kind of fell apart a bit in rounds 5-10

6.13 Ryan Tannehill, QB19 MIA

8.13 Jake Locker, QB26 TEN

10.13 Teddy Bridgewater, QB28 FA

Ugh well I waited one round too long. Should have passed on Wright and taken top guy on my board but there were a lot if guys I liked and I crossed my fingers one would get back to me and they would have too if Ref wasn't playing keep away! Anyways...I actually feel okay here with Tannehill as they are clearly making Tannehill stay off his back a priority with Alberts and Knowshon signings. Should be a high end QB2. Not buying Locker competition buzz and expect him to do well under the whis. Bridgewater...meh who knows hopefully he's starting somewhere this year and contributes a score or two.

1.04 Matt Forte. RB4 CHI

2.13 Reggie Bush, RB13 DET

7.04 Darren Sproles, RB30 NOS

18.13 Roy Helu, RB69 WAS

20.13 James Starks, RB81 GBP

Really happy about RB. Felt like Bush as RB13 was a steal. Think Sproles will produce similar to NO great landing spot for him..Desean out helps too. Helu should contribute a lot more than last year under Gruden and Starks can contribute if Lacy goes down.

3.04 Randall Cobb, WR11 GBP

5.04 Kendall Wright, WR28 TEN

9.04 Brian Hartline, WR46 MIA

11.04 Golden Tate, WR56 SEA

12.13 Denarius Moore, WR66 OAK

14.13 Andre Roberts WR76 WAS

22.13 LaVon Brazil, WR106 IND

A healthy Cobb is a good WR1. Wright should deliver similar to where I drafted him. I think Hartline continues to be seriously undervalued in these drafts..nothing flashy but should be low end WR2. Tate ended up landing in a great spot for me assuming the lions don't draft Watkins, Evans or Lee (and maybe even if they do). James Jones in Oakland hurts Moore but personally I see jones as a huge bust candidate. Roberts was all about drafting him right when the news broke..Brazil only need an opp. Should get 3 solid scores each week here.

4.13 Jordan Reed, TE7 WAS

17.04 Andrew Quarless, TE39 GBP

21.04 Troy Niklas, TE45 FA

Like Reed a lot. Quarless could put up nice numbers depending on Bostick effect. Niklas purely speculative need to land in right spot..might have been a wasted pick possibly shoulda gone WR here.

13.04 Buffalo Bills, TD10

15.04 Miami Dolphins, TD24

2 DSTs hoping not same bye week.

16.13 Mason Crosby, PK5 GBP

19.04 Randy Bulluck, PK27 HOU

2 PKs

Overall pretty happy. Should be decent but did feel like my draft was solid in first four and kind of fell apart a bit in rounds 5-10
understandable when 3 of those 6 picks went to QB and none of them really make you do cartwheels.....your RB trifecta should be pretty solid....good luck

Man I would really like to try this bb all play format. 20 bucks would be a cool twist too

Wanna try it after the ssls but before mbsls??
IN

Need a hard date, but 20 clams makes it interesting, and at a perfect time!
Had too much going on this month to make myself available for the first iteration of this, but I'm absolutely, positively in if we run another one any time post-draft.

Joe Flacco

Alex Smith

Ben Tate

Bishop Sankey

Pierre Thomas

Ka'Deem Carey

Jeremy Hill

Isaiah Crowell

Vick Ballard

Michael Ford

Robert Turbin

Antonio Brown

Pierre Garçon

Josh Gordon

Emmanuel Sanders

Ladarius Green

Kyle Rudolph

Marcedes Lewis

Stephen Gostkowski

Nick Folk

Cardinals

Titans

4 receivers in a format where you can start 4 every week will be the death of this squad, not to mention how much it hurt you everywhere else.
How do you like my odds with three WRs?

10.10 Sankey, Bishop TEN RB ®

14.10 Hill, Jeremy CIN RB ®

16.10 Crowell, Isaiah CLE RB ®

17.07 Carey, Ka'Deem CHI RB ®

In these pre-draft leagues, I can't see any reason not to take a shot on rookie RBs in the mid-late rounds.

Users who are viewing this thread