What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bears v. Packers Week (1 Viewer)

I detect Jealousy...bit bald are you JNox?Oh wait...I am quite bald.
No I still have hair. I'd rather be bald though. I think it would be much easier and cheaper.I just don't like him. It seems like every time the camera is on him he's got to flip his hair or hose himself down. I can't think of anyone else who does it so often.I do like his new commercial where he tells that guy he'll eat him!! Makes me laugh every time.

Last edited by a moderator:
hate the bears, but they are going to win tonight.24-16
All these people predicting Bears victory can't be good for the Bears. Go BEARS!!! :football: :boxing:
I am not sure if this is what the spread is currently, but footballlocks.com says that GB is favored by 4.5. So all these people predicting the Bears do not agree with Vegas.That said, I prefer the Bears being the underdogs (high expectations have not worked out well in the past) so stop picking the Bears! :)

'DoubleG said:
The thing I like about the Bears/Packer rivalry is that it has some mutual respect. Not really "hate" (although losing that NFC Championship game actually made be nauseous) - more like extreme displeasure over losing. Now the Lions or Vikings?? #### them.
I agree with the mutual respect aspect, but for me the Packers are the one team that I do not ever want to lose to. The NFC Championship game (followed by the Super Bowl win) was easily the worst month that I can remember, but it was already the case before that thanks to Brett Favre (23-11 against the Bears and some pretty embarrassing games as I recall). The Lions and Vikings will have to do some pretty major things for many years to get to that level for me.

'DoubleG said:
The thing I like about the Bears/Packer rivalry is that it has some mutual respect. Not really "hate" (although losing that NFC Championship game actually made be nauseous) - more like extreme displeasure over losing. Now the Lions or Vikings?? #### them.
Hey #### you too!! Have a good game tonight! :thumbup:

Packer fan here. Pains me to say that we will lose. Last week looked like last year on defense (Clay did well but Staley was a mess with that busted up nose so difficult to assess) and Chicago will abuse that. And on offense, I'm still not sure whether we have problems or the 49ers were that exceptional.Marshall is spectacular, Jeffery should have all Packer fans worried for years to come. Throw in Detroit's resurgence and this is the first year in many where I don't feel we have an excellent shot, if not a lock on the division.
Epic fail on so many fronts. :no: :thumbup:

Always nice to beat the Bears.

I think Clay had some time even with all the hair maneuvering. :)

See you later in the season Bear fans...should be a fun season.

'meyerj31 said:
Cutler will be sacked 6 times, get his typical happy feet, heaving passess off his back foot, have one of his fumbles returned for a td as well as one of his int

Bears D is not SF D.

Bears O line is bad, bad, bad

Pack by 10 (really 17 as bears score last td with 20 seconds left)
I like the way you think kid.
:goodposting: Most accurate prediction IMO. I think it is reasonable to predict that Cutler has a turnover and gets sacked 4-5 times tonight. The turnovers will decide the game, and I like GB to win that ratio tonight. Rodgers has a history of being efficient in games after throwing interceptions. He's thrown interceptions in 27 games and only 11 times the next game did he throw one, which is slightly better than his overall percentage of games throwing INT. It shows he isn't fazed by making mistakes and doesn't compound errors. I expect Rodgers to be razor sharp tonight and that's going to make it tough on the Bears.
Huh, what do you know.Gg.

'meyerj31 said:
Cutler will be sacked 6 times, get his typical happy feet, heaving passess off his back foot, have one of his fumbles returned for a td as well as one of his int

Bears D is not SF D.

Bears O line is bad, bad, bad

Pack by 10 (really 17 as bears score last td with 20 seconds left)
:goodposting: Most accurate prediction IMO. I think it is reasonable to predict that Cutler has a turnover and gets sacked 4-5 times tonight. The turnovers will decide the game, and I like GB to win that ratio tonight. Rodgers has a history of being efficient in games after throwing interceptions. He's thrown interceptions in 27 games and only 11 times the next game did he throw one, which is slightly better than his overall percentage of games throwing INT. It shows he isn't fazed by making mistakes and doesn't compound errors. I expect Rodgers to be razor sharp tonight and that's going to make it tough on the Bears.
Huh, what do you know.Gg.
Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cutler will be sacked 6 times, get his typical happy feet, heaving passess off his back foot, have one of his fumbles returned for a td as well as one of his intBears D is not SF D.Bears O line is bad, bad, badPack by 10 (really 17 as bears score last td with 20 seconds left)
:goodposting: Most accurate prediction IMO. I think it is reasonable to predict that Cutler has a turnover and gets sacked 4-6 times tonight. The turnovers will decide the game, and I like GB to win that ratio tonight. Rodgers has a history of being efficient in games after throwing interceptions. He's thrown interceptions in 27 games and only 11 times the next game did he throw one, which is slightly better than his overall percentage of games throwing INT. It shows he isn't fazed by making mistakes and doesn't compound errors. I expect Rodgers to be razor sharp tonight and that's going to make it tough on the Bears.
Are you going to throw out that Rodgers has thrown an INT in 5 out of 8 games vs Chicago?
No, but I will say that his TD:INT ratio the past 3 years against Chicago is 11-3. I don't really care about interceptions 4 years ago in his first year starting.
Can I throw out Cutler's numbers when he didn't have professional WR's then?
How about now that he does have professional WRs?

The Last Dragon1985The year the greatest football team in the history of the NFL won the Super Bowl.That team was the Chicago Bears..... The Shufflin' CrewSho'NuffThe loser/villian in the Last DragonTonight the Bears whoop up on the Sho'Nuff Packers like Leroy The Bears are the Master!
I know you Packer fans don't read the newspaper much, but Mike Martz is no longer the OC in Chicago. 7 step drops and the inability to audible out of obvious poor play calls are no longer standard operating procedure for the Bears. You will soon realize this... in about 6 hours :banned:
Who's the Master?The Shogun of Harlem!!!

Users who are viewing this thread