What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Beat Writers on Twitter (1 Viewer)

grantsa4

Footballguy
Is there a list of all of the beat writers that are on twitter and their twitter names anywhere?

If not, who are the beat writers that you do follow?

I am trying to update my twitter beat writer list.

Thanks

Bloom follows most of them, and knows who has the quality info/takes.

I'm not sure if he created a Twitter list, but I bet he would be open to doing so, and then everyone could just follow that list.

I follow buzztap for a lot of my news... each team has a @buzztap account on twitter... probably the best way to follow all of them is to follow 1 of them like @titansbuzztap and then click to see who they are following... they follow all 31 other teams and from there you can click to follow each one that you want.

a lot of the buzz tap articles are written by beat writers from the teams... the key is to be able to decide which of the articles you want to read based on beat writers that you trust to actually know what they are talking about. Footballguys talk pretty frequently about trusting certain writers from places like Pewter report (Bucs) or like Omar Kelly (Dolphins).

Some pretty good stuff on there.

Happy hunting!!

The list covers all of the beat writers I know of out there, and there's also a "general NFL" list for people like Schefter and Michael Lombardi. When I get a little time (yeah right) I plan on doing some culling of the lists and rating the best beat writers to follow for each team.

@ChrisWesseling aka Fear & Loathing in the SP has a nfl-beat-writers list as well... but it looks pretty much the same as blooms fwiw. i've been following chris' list for some time now. great stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread