What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Cheesy & Awful Movie One Liners (1 Viewer)

Mitch: You fellas have a lot of growing up to do, I'll tell you that. Ridiculous. Completely ridiculous. Can you believe these characters? Way out of line. Way out of line. Have a good mind to go to the warden about this. You know what hurts the most is the... the lack of respect. You know? That's what hurts the most. Except for the... Except for the other thing. That hurts the most. But the lack of respect hurts the second most.
One-liners, not 13-liners.
Your face is a 13-liner.

Mitch: You fellas have a lot of growing up to do, I'll tell you that. Ridiculous. Completely ridiculous. Can you believe these characters? Way out of line. Way out of line. Have a good mind to go to the warden about this. You know what hurts the most is the... the lack of respect. You know? That's what hurts the most. Except for the... Except for the other thing. That hurts the most. But the lack of respect hurts the second most.
Your face is a 13-liner.
Is that from Zipperhead?

Alright everyone, Chill

You've got a lot of nerve showing your face around here Houser.

You're fired.

Well that hit the spot.

He had to split.

I need a vacation.

I eat Green Beret's for breakfast and right now I'm very hungry.

"You want to mess with me? Go ahead. We'll see who ####s on the sidewalk."
I kind of like that one.
Good, then you can explain to me just what the hell it means.
He's saying that if you mess with him, someone's ####ting on the sidewalk. He's saying it in kind of a threatening manner, so the implication is that you'll be the one ####ting on the sidewalk. So that can't be good.

I kind of like that one.
He's saying that if you mess with him, someone's ####ting on the sidewalk. He's saying it in kind of a threatening manner, so the implication is that you'll be the one ####ting on the sidewalk. So that can't be good.
It was a chick that said it.

I kind of like that one.
Oh, then she was flirting with the guy.

I kind of like that one.
Oh, then she was flirting with the guy.
Kinky.

i never heard of that.

"I ain't got time to bleed."
I...I ####### hate you.
This scene is a Family Guy takeoff waiting to happen...

Poncho: "You're bleeding, man. You're hit."

Ventura: "I ain't got time to bleed."

Poncho: "Oh, okay. But you *are* bleeding. So I guess you *do* have time to bleed."

Ventura: "I said I ain't got time to bleed!"

Poncho: "Apparently your body disagrees with you. You do multitask very well though. On one hand you're bleeding, but on the other hand you're kicking ###."

Worst movie line I've ever heard was in Poolhall Junkies. The final line of this exchange, after which he gets the shoes

Johnny Doyle: How about I tell you where you got your shoes. If I win, you give me a job. If I lose you can have my ring.

Merv: Deal. But you're never going to get that job, Johnny, and here's why. I bought these shoes on a cruise in international waters, so no matter what you say, you're wrong.

Johnny Doyle: But Merv, I didn't say I would tell you where you'd bought 'em, I said I'd tell you where you got 'em, and right now you got 'em on your feet

Here's a one-liner for ya:

"I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-###, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey #### he is!"

Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do? What do you do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do? What do you do?
Pop quiz #######. Theres a hair trigger aimed at your head. Whatta you do? Whatta you do?

I tried telling ya Joey. These broads, sure they see that sparkle in your eye, but at the end of day they just want a nice thick ####. Now you lost your dad's amusement park that he ran for three decades, because you couldn't listen. So take one last ride on that roller coaster, have one last sno-cone. You and these little-#### guys you hired can go ride the bumper boats while Donnie and his crew bang YOUR BROADS! ####### Donnie who doesn't even have feet! Because he lost them in a ferris wheel accident! I trusted you! What the #### am I gonna do with 400 pounds of hamburger meat Joey?! What am I gonna tell the clowns?! And the fat lady who runs the whirly-gig?!

You shouldn't oughta hung me on a hook, Johnny. my motha hung me on a hook once Johnny. Once.
You're doing it wrong
Why? Because I tried to wing it after having not seen that movie in 25 years and messed it up a little, or because you don't think that fits the criteria?Either way, your face is doing it wrong.
There are no bad lines in that movie
That and it was:

You shouldn't hang me on a hook, Johnny. My father hung me on a hook once. Once!

You shouldn't oughta hung me on a hook, Johnny. my motha hung me on a hook once Johnny. Once.
You're doing it wrong
Why? Because I tried to wing it after having not seen that movie in 25 years and messed it up a little, or because you don't think that fits the criteria?Either way, your face is doing it wrong.
There are no bad lines in that movie
That and it was:

You shouldn't hang me on a hook, Johnny. My father hung me on a hook once. Once!
Yeah, I already copped to not remembering it properly. No need to be a farging ice hole about it.

Users who are viewing this thread