What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Fans Never to have won a Super Bowl (1 Viewer)

Which city deserves a Super Bowl the most?

• Buffalo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cincinatti

• Cleveland

• Houston

• Indianapolis

• Nashville

• San Diego

• Philadelphia

• Detroit

• Minnesota

• Atlanta

• Carolina

• New Orleans

• Arizona

• Seattle

• Total voters

azgroover

Footballguy
I eliminated Jacksonville to keep it at 15. So, you'll have to write them in if you feel they deserve consideration. :popcorn:

I voted Buffalo. I'm afraid New Orleans will probably never get a chance now, so I didn't vote for them (maybe I should have).

wow, lots of love for Buffalo early-on.
This is sympathy for them having been there four times and lost, and it is beneath a true FBG. Screw Buffalo. ;)

I give the Buffalo fans a lot of acclaim, just to go outside in Buffalo in December is a feat in it's self.Whoever voted for Philly needs to take a trip to the shrink.

Sorta two different things, no?Best Fans Never to have won a Super BowlWhich city deserves a Super Bowl the most

I give the Buffalo fans a lot of acclaim, just to go outside in Buffalo in December is a feat in it's self.

Whoever voted for Philly needs to take a trip to the shrink.
:hey:

Sorta two different things, no?

Best Fans Never to have won a Super Bowl

Which city deserves a Super Bowl the most
I was more upset about my "what city" question and then including "Carolina, Arizona" and other obvious non-cities. :shrug:

I give the Buffalo fans a lot of acclaim, just to go outside in Buffalo in December is a feat in it's self.

Whoever voted for Philly needs to take a trip to the shrink.
:goodposting: If Minnesota still played out in the elements I might have given them consideration. No way I would vote for fans whose team plays in a dome.

Pansies.

As much as I hate them, Clev got some nice fans I suppose.
:no: http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/columni...21011shelly.asp

Friday, October 11, 2002

They're rushing to soothe Tim Couch's feelings in Cleveland. Or maybe it's their own guilt they're worried about.

Either way, the fans' behavior Sunday when Couch was knocked into the Twilight Zone and out of the nationally televised game was reprehensible. Even for Browns fans. And yes, I realize that's saying a lot.

In the fourth quarter of Cleveland's 26-21 loss, Couch got hit by four Ravens players while attempting to recover a fumble and apparently took a hard helmet-to-helmet hit from linebacker Peter Boulware.

Couch developed spaghetti legs trying to get to the sideline and went down on one knee, obviously dazed and in need of medical attention. That's when Cleveland fans began cheering, apparently pleased that Couch was injured and backup quarterback Kelly Holcomb would be coming in.

Even in his foggy state, Couch got the message loud and clear. In the locker room, he choked back tears and spewed forth expletives in addressing the callous fans. Clips from that interview were played repeatedly on TV.

Didn't they not come through at the polls when their owner wanted a new stadium?
Just search the countless Modell threads and you can find out many different viewpoints. I'd hate for your wonderful thread to turn into one of those.

Gotta go with Arizona here... very dedicated fans, and they've waited so long.
That group of 21,000 season ticket holders appreciate your vote. Neither the Cards or their fans deserve anything until the play real football for a few years

Gotta go with Arizona here... very dedicated fans, and they've waited so long.
That group of 21,000 season ticket holders appreciate your vote. Neither the Cards or their fans deserve anything until the play real football for a few years
Is it possible for someone to write what I did and actually mean it? I doubt it.

:no: http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/columni...21011shelly.asp

Friday, October 11, 2002

They're rushing to soothe Tim Couch's feelings in Cleveland. Or maybe it's their own guilt they're worried about.

Either way, the fans' behavior Sunday when Couch was knocked into the Twilight Zone and out of the nationally televised game was reprehensible. Even for Browns fans. And yes, I realize that's saying a lot.

In the fourth quarter of Cleveland's 26-21 loss, Couch got hit by four Ravens players while attempting to recover a fumble and apparently took a hard helmet-to-helmet hit from linebacker Peter Boulware.

Couch developed spaghetti legs trying to get to the sideline and went down on one knee, obviously dazed and in need of medical attention. That's when Cleveland fans began cheering, apparently pleased that Couch was injured and backup quarterback Kelly Holcomb would be coming in.

Even in his foggy state, Couch got the message loud and clear. In the locker room, he choked back tears and spewed forth expletives in addressing the callous fans. Clips from that interview were played repeatedly on TV.
Cleveland fans have no class. I hope they never get to a Super Bowl.

One measly playoff win in nearly 40 years and the Saints still have fans.. that's some dedication. Seriously, they've NEVER had reason to be optimistic.

Last edited by a moderator:
How does Seattle not get more votes? Their fans are rabid, and never talk crap! Just root their team on!

Bills followed closely by ClevelandBoth are great sports towns with fans who live and die by their teams and have gone a ridiculously long time without winning a championship in any major sport.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread