What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Team Names of 2012 so far.. (1 Viewer)

this the lamest thing about fantasy football, btw. All the puns...
really? the fact that most of us are grown men playing pretend that we are overlords of a football universe, acting like we own teams and have any reasonable control over the events that play out isn't slightly more ridiculous?I've done work for a Fortune 500 company that nicknames their projects all the time. Two years ago, after the slumping PR hit Tiger Woods had going on, one was named "Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...into the red!"

My IT guys here at work have servers named "The Dark Knight" and "The Advengers".
is it an ad server?

Luck at my Fleener

Cam on your TDs

Sprolin with the homies

Gronky Punch

Rice Rice Baby

Teenage Newton Ninja Turtles

My favorite team name ever was the guy in the fantasy hockey league from Chicago who used "Don't Toews me bro."

'gethugefast1 said:
My team name: "Off In Front Of My Sister Everyday"

So if I lose and the team that beat is asked by anyone, "Who did you beat this week"?...

...They would have to say, "I beat "Off In Front Of My Sister Everyday""
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My redraft name is F---ing Beanpole Jackoffs an 8th grade reference to a name I was called during a YMCA basketball game from an opponent.

My friend Adam scattergood once had the name misspelled on the back of his uni in baseball.... "Now batting. "Adam Scattergoo"

The Flying Camels

Donkey Punchers.

Mushroom Stampers.

Balloon Knots,

Cosby Sweaters.

...are all creative names.

I laughed out loud at Queefer Sutherlands.

Sister Fisters is a good one.

If you want to read a lot of funny names read the last few years of teams entered in the Hood To Coast competition.

Half Fast is a good one.

My redraft name is F---ing Beanpole Jackoffs an 8th grade reference to a name I was called during a YMCA basketball game from an opponent. My friend Adam scattergood once had the name misspelled on the back of his uni in baseball.... "Now batting. "Adam Scattergoo" The Flying CamelsDonkey Punchers.Mushroom Stampers. Balloon Knots, Cosby Sweaters. ...are all creative names. I laughed out loud at Queefer Sutherlands. Sister Fisters is a good one. If you want to read a lot of funny names read the last few years of teams entered in the Hood To Coast competition. Half Fast is a good one.
Best post of the thread. Reading this thread, I didnt realize most people try to create a play on words with an NFL players for ALL of their teams. In all of my money/friends leagues, our team names are much closer to things like you listed above. Not typically inside jokes per se, but just funny team names that relate to something.I could never name my team 98% of what Ive seen in this thread. If I did, I think even I would root for it to lose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nebraska Knife Grabbers

Psychoactive Toads

Florida Snow Crabs

New Mexico Antelopes

Overflowed Toilets

Flying Sharters

Mexico Muff Divers

Idaho Whale Watchers

Buffalo Dentists

San Diego Shrubs

Utah Orifices

San Francisco Guys

NYC Street Vendas

Texas Teabaggers

60 Minutes Patel

Blue Ribbon Buds

Montana Joes

Cleveland Cleavage

Alabama Tree Killers

My team name: "Off In Front Of My Sister Everyday"

So if I lose, and the team that beat me is asked by anyone, "Who did you beat this week"?...

...They would have to say, "I beat... Off In Front Of My Sister Everyday"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread