What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Big Brother Season 20 * *SPOILERS ** (1 Viewer)

thats going to be a great veto comp.  rooting for l6 

tyler in the clouds kc wins veto takes down angela, rockstar goes to jury, shes a waste of space

thats going to be a great veto comp.  rooting for l6 

tyler in the clouds kc wins veto takes down angela, rockstar goes to jury, shes a waste of space
Granted, she played a crappy game. But at least she was nice to look at.

Sounds like the f2 were Tyler and Rockstar. Rockstar was first back but had the wrong answer. 
Rockstar gave Tyler an answer earlier int he comp. Hayleigh and Fasal are really pissed about that, called it the dumbest move in BB history. Ty promised not to screw her over....... 

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone catch Hayleigh and Rockstars pitch to Tyler last night? It was hilarious watching how clueless they were. They are going to add another jury member and they still haven't figured out there is another alliance and who is in it. They have been on the wrong side of every vote but think they are running the house and  that they are the only ones playing and strategizing. Rockstar tells Tyler she is closer to him then Angela or Kaycee. 

After the meeting we have Hayleigh and Rockstar congratulating themselves over how they have convinced Tyler to save Rockstar on 1 feed , while on the  other feed L6 is laughing their ### off about how the Hive hasn't figured out they are all working together. 

It's no wonder this show only awards $500K to the winnner while Survivor and Amazing Race gives $1MM. In Big Brother, half the house are morons.

How many times do they need to get blindsided before they realize they are getting worked over by Level 6?
At least one more time. Plan is take down Angela and expecting Kaycee will go back up. They need either JC or Sam to vote with them. JC seems to like Kaycee and dislikes RS. They are afraid JC could take a shot at Angela but are banking on him to not keep RS over KC. KC seems ok with that. Sam is all over the place and likes RS and KC but doesn't like Angela. 

At least one more time. Plan is take down Angela and expecting Kaycee will go back up. They need either JC or Sam to vote with them. JC seems to like Kaycee and dislikes RS. They are afraid JC could take a shot at Angela but are banking on him to not keep RS over KC. KC seems ok with that. Sam is all over the place and likes RS and KC but doesn't like Angela. 
Kaycee can take a vote away from someone right? Are the rules the same this week for the hacker?

Was listening to Angela tell her life story last night to Tyler. Girl was pretty much a world class athlete until she was hurt. Until her jr. year in high school she was a level 10 gymnast. Hated it quit, took up pole vaulting because she had grown to 5' 10". First meet, set the school record for both boys and girls. Got tons of scholarship offers, when to South Carolina,  quit to go pro and was working towards trying for the Olympics before injury ended that.

Tyler saved Angela and Kaycee is back on the block.  Rockstar still thinks she is safe because she is stupid enough to think Brett and JC will vote to keep her.

Tyler saved Angela and Kaycee is back on the block.  Rockstar still thinks she is safe because she is stupid enough to think Brett and JC will vote to keep her.
I don't think there has ever been such stupid players in this game than the one's this season.  Totally oblivious to being played week in and week out.  It's almost sad....

She might not even get Sam's vote. While the hive was trying to talkblock  Tyler and Angela, KC was working to reel Sam back to their side.

I don't think there has ever been such stupid players in this game than the one's this season.  Totally oblivious to being played week in and week out.  It's almost sad....
i was thinking the same thing yesterday... how can they honestly be this dumb? (hay/fessy/rockstar) even scottie to a lesser degree

i was thinking the same thing yesterday... how can they honestly be this dumb? (hay/fessy/rockstar) even scottie to a lesser degree
Got to give a lot of the credit to Brett. He hasn't won anything yet but his being able to convince the other side he is all alone and getting information to take back to L6 is why they know almost everything. 

Rockstar telling Brett it's not fair she might go home while Angela has done nothing.  LOL. Angela backdoored and out the door, a player with a power, and has been the main voice in the alliance to keep Brett in 2 votes. 

Do they have the numbers to keep Kaycee?
The best part is Rockstar and Haleigh think they have Sam, JC, and Brett voting out KC.  Brett and JC have infiltrated tricked them into believing RS is safe.  Hell, Brett is helping RS on her speech for tomorrow knowing the vote will be 5-1 to evict RS.  Fessy vote is canceled by KC and Scotty in the dark only vote for KC.  It is going to be awesome!

The best part is Rockstar and Haleigh think they have Sam, JC, and Brett voting out KC.  Brett and JC have infiltrated tricked them into believing RS is safe.  Hell, Brett is helping RS on her speech for tomorrow knowing the vote will be 5-1 to evict RS.  Fessy vote is canceled by KC and Scotty in the dark only vote for KC.  It is going to be awesome!
How the hell do they think Brett is with them?  Wow.

JC I get, because they've thought he was with them the whole time.

How the hell do they think Brett is with them?  Wow.

JC I get, because they've thought he was with them the whole time.
again, the dumbest cast ever....    SMH

edit:  Haliegh, Faysal, old lady with glasses (refuse to call her....) dumbest cast members...

this will be the best blindside of the last few seasons... hayleigh is going to be pissed.   

Looks like the next comp is the slip and slide where they have to fill up a container... live feeds gold 

Don't Noonan said:
I've lost track now of how many times the hive has been #Blindsided.

Fessy dominates for the win.
Let's see how bad "he" can botch his HOH (like Haliegh).  

Sounds like he is going after Scoittie for voting out RS.   LOL  I just don't understand the logic....  Scottie, JC and maybe Sam are the Hive's best shot at turning things around....

Let's see how bad "he" can botch his HOH (like Haliegh).  

Sounds like he is going after Scoittie for voting out RS.   LOL  I just don't understand the logic....  Scottie, JC and maybe Sam are the Hive's best shot at turning things around....
JC is who is pitching the Scottie plan. Its all because of Hayleigh flirting and letting Scottie hang all over her. Deep down Fessy wants him gone JC is just giving him the nudge. Fessy wants the girl over the money. 

JC is who is pitching the Scottie plan. Its all because of Hayleigh flirting and letting Scottie hang all over her. Deep down Fessy wants him gone JC is just giving him the nudge. Fessy wants the girl over the money. 
Dang... pretty good human nature social engineering by JC there.

Fessy telling Angela/Tyler,  I'm a man of my word. You 2 are safe this week all I ask is that you back my play. They agree.

Fessy telling Angela/Tyler,  I'm a man of my word. You 2 are safe this week all I ask is that you back my play. They agree.
I hope they actually do not believe him....   Things change so fast with how The Hive operates it's comical

I hope they actually do not believe him....   Things checnge so fast with how The Hive operates it's comical
They will find out soon. If he doesn't put them up then he kept his word. He is now making the same deal with Kaycee. He is tried of the people playing the middle. He says even though A/KC/T have not voted with him he knows where they stand. Look for Scottie/Brett with Sam as the veto nominee is either of those two take themselves down. 

They will find out soon. If he doesn't put them up then he kept his word. He is now making the same deal with Kaycee. He is tried of the people playing the middle. He says even though A/KC/T have not voted with him he knows where they stand. Look for Scottie/Brett with Sam as the veto nominee is either of those two take themselves down. 
:disbelievingheadshake:

Users who are viewing this thread