What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Big Brother Season 20 * *SPOILERS ** (1 Viewer)

I can't think of any house guest that has made that many bad strategic moves. Fessy is truly terrible at this game.
CBS was basically trolling him last night when he's in the DR talking about how great his HOH week was.  Then at the end when he's on the block he's like yea I should have probably went after them and not scottie last week.

CBS was basically trolling him last night when he's in the DR talking about how great his HOH week was.  Then at the end when he's on the block he's like yea I should have probably went after them and not scottie last week.
But scottie was such a BIG target.  lol.

sounds like everyone is pretty much assuming there will be a battle back this week and a double evict next week.   

Since Fessy is so bad, why not send Haliegh home this week?  

And I'm just assuming Fessy is the plan.  

Someone brought this up earlier, but I am hoping that Fessy goes out and Scotty comes back.  It'll only last for a week, but Fessy's jury house footage would be amazing.  

I just read an article saying that Level6 may have been overheard by Sam talking crap about her.   Crazy Sam may re-emerge....

EYLive said:
That's pretty awful.

But to be fair, there's nothing wrong with asking Rachel if she's trans or the way he used n-----.
I agree, it was either lazy reporting or deceitful to include those other 2 situations.

Licking a guy's armpit when he's asleep though... :oldunsure:

I'm sure production is about done with him. He's a pain in the ### on the feeds. He for sure will be the gone in DE if at all possible. He and Sam are just dead weight at this point. 
Production might be tired of him, but I think CBS loves him - he's gold for the quotes and antics.

Also, if Brett makes a move, he'll try to cobble together JC and Sam - so they could ironically turn into key players in the end result.

Actually JC has already impressed me quite a bit with his strategic thinking - he's employing the Sandra from Survivor strategy - "I'll support voting anyone else out each week".

On BBAD last night JC held the bathroom door open on hayleigh for laughs or something and Sam ripped him pretty good.   Funny how cbs paints him as being this funny/sweet little character on their edit.  

On BBAD last night JC held the bathroom door open on hayleigh for laughs or something and Sam ripped him pretty good.   Funny how cbs paints him as being this funny/sweet little character on their edit.  
It's an absolute joke he gets away with this sh@@. If i was in there he would've been spitting out teeth by now. 

It's an absolute joke he gets away with this sh@@. If i was in there he would've been spitting out teeth by now. 
They all must like him in the house I guess.  I’d be all over production to boot him, sounds like he deserves it and one less person to deal with.   Doesn’t seem like anyone really needs him aroubd besides cbs.  

I would assume 2 scenarios for nominations

1.  Haleigh and either JC or Sam as pawn

2.  JC and Sam with plan to backdoor Haleigh

Opinions.

I would assume 2 scenarios for nominations

1.  Haleigh and either JC or Sam as pawn

2.  JC and Sam with plan to backdoor Haleigh

Opinions.
I'd guess Haleigh and Scotty. They both have to go and no blood at all that way.

ETA Scotty is the bigger physical threat so I think he will be the primary target.

ETA 2: Then again, Hayleigh has proven she is good at the mental comps. So we're back to they both have to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd guess Haleigh and Scotty. They both have to go and no blood at all that way.

ETA Scotty is the bigger physical threat so I think he will be the primary target.

ETA 2: Then again, Hayleigh has proven she is good at the mental comps. So we're back to they both have to go.
True.    Scottie would beat Tyler at the end too I think

My thinking was that Scottie stated he would go after JC.   That would help Tyler get less blood on his hands as well.   

Prolly will be Haleigh and Scottie.

He’s funny but seems to be sort of an evil little dude. Dumb as a box of rocks.

My thinking was that Scottie stated he would go after JC.   That would help Tyler get less blood on his hands as well.   

Prolly will be Haleigh and Scottie.
I think Hayliegh will end up being the target if she is on the Block after veto. The thinking being Scottie would but up JC and either Angela or Brett. As long as L6 has at least 3 of them voting they control the rest of the votes.

The logic is he is a stronger competitor?
Yeah. Same as last week with Fessy. Truthfully they really don't care who goes, and it also keeps JC thinking he was some control since he was behind Fessy putting up Scottie. As long as JC thinks he is in control it's easier to control him. One other thing Scottie was a returnee, we voted you out once, go back to jury.

Users who are viewing this thread