What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Big Brother Season 20 * *SPOILERS ** (1 Viewer)

I was going through the  guide/menu last night and was shocked when I cam across this show.  Then I thought it was maybe a re-run on some obscure cable channel but no, CBS no less!  How in the world are you guys watching it?  Even the broadcast seemed like it was from like 15 years ago or whatever.  Obviously, the ratings are there for it to still be on so there is allure still.  Seriously, what is it?  

And given this board's demographics, I was even more shocked to see an 8 page thread about this crap (sorry).

I liked Julie giving a big ol EFF YOU to CBS while she signed off last night.  My guess is shes done with the show now.  I haven't read much about whats going on, but I have heard this might be her last year to host.  

Hated to see Brett (or Brent) go.  This season had so much potential.  

I was going through the  guide/menu last night and was shocked when I cam across this show.  Then I thought it was maybe a re-run on some obscure cable channel but no, CBS no less!  How in the world are you guys watching it?  Even the broadcast seemed like it was from like 15 years ago or whatever.  Obviously, the ratings are there for it to still be on so there is allure still.  Seriously, what is it?  

And given this board's demographics, I was even more shocked to see an 8 page thread about this crap (sorry).
Please post your favorite TV shows.  K thanks

I liked Julie giving a big ol EFF YOU to CBS while she signed off last night.  My guess is shes done with the show now.  I haven't read much about whats going on, but I have heard this might be her last year to host.  

Hated to see Brett (or Brent) go.  This season had so much potential.  
If her intentions was to gave CBS a big oh F u because her husband was forced out over improper sexual conduct then she needs to quit the show or be fired by CBS today. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If her intentions was to gave CBS a big oh F u because her husband was forced out over improper sexual conduct then she needs to quit the show or be fired by CBS today. 
Seems like her intentions were to stand behind her husband.  So yeah, I think she was sticking it to CBS.  

This will be her last season.  

It will be interesting to see if she does it again. 

the other BB thread is 30 some pages long.  It’s a popular show still hth 

Mile High said:
Sam will be the one leaving if they both are on the block. 
JC would seem to make more sense than Sam as he thinks strategically and Sam's blind trust in L6 has been rewarded so far.

Sam is a little better in comps than JC, but neither is very good at them.

If they would choose Sam over JC, I'd guess it's because everyone is tired of sleeping with one eye open with Sam in the house.

I think they think the jury would actually vote for Sam if she were to make it to the end.   No clue why they would think that though.  
I think they don’t care that the jury hates them because they just assume at least they hate them all. With that in mind, Sam is the exception in there mind. Angela has even pulled Tyler into this kicking them on the way out stuff. They’re going to be very disappointed if Kaycee makes it to the vote though and they realize making the same moves without treating people like crap makes a difference. 

If Angela uses yet another HOH without backstabbing either of the 2 allies that easily beat her in the end, I think we can officially eliminate her from contention. 

The showmance is the best possible thing for Tyler. I don’t think he realizes how hated Angela is, but he may stumble into taking her to final 2 now and win easily

They should make the next HOH comp something where you have to sit in tiny closed box for as long as you can or something. Just make it over the top biased for JC. 
Why would they do that? He's been a pain in the ### to production the whole game. He has used the N word and has kissing on Tyler while he slept. They probably wish he was gone weeks ago.

Why would they do that? He's been a pain in the ### to production the whole game. He has used the N word and has kissing on Tyler while he slept. They probably wish he was gone weeks ago.
I'd give him a pass on the N word conversation that happened, but yeah, I think he's lucky he hasn't been removed by production.  He opened up the bathroom door on Haleigh, and not just for a minute.  He swung it all the way open then tied it off.  

I'd give him a pass on the N word conversation that happened, but yeah, I think he's lucky he hasn't been removed by production.  He opened up the bathroom door on Haleigh, and not just for a minute.  He swung it all the way open then tied it off.  
Yeah. He is not someone who they will go out of their way to help. If he happens to win one of the final 4 HoH or veto it is what it is.  

If they are going to help anyone it will be mostly likely be to keep the showmance pair. They have wanted a true showmance f2 for a long time now.

I think KayCee is gonna win it all.  Least amount of blood on her hands and everyone seems to like her.  I wonder if Tyler/Angela realize this?

I think KayCee is gonna win it all.  Least amount of blood on her hands and everyone seems to like her.  I wonder if Tyler/Angela realize this?
Even if they don’t realize it they’re an inseparable showmance and they’re not taking her over each other. She can only win if she wins the comps at 3. Even if she was smart enough to cut Tyler (her best chance to win) at 4 by putting Angela and Tyler on the block, neither JC or Angela would take her either. 

cheese said:
Even if they don’t realize it they’re an inseparable showmance and they’re not taking her over each other. She can only win if she wins the comps at 3. Even if she was smart enough to cut Tyler (her best chance to win) at 4 by putting Angela and Tyler on the block, neither JC or Angela would take her either. 
Yeah when push comes to shove he picks Angela over Kaycee.  You get the money and the girl.

Mile High said:
If they are going to help anyone it will be mostly likely be to keep the showmance pair. They have wanted a true showmance f2 for a long time now.
I kinda sorta very much hate those two a little bit.

JC nominated Angela and Tyler. 
Whoa!   Assuming Tyler is the target?  If Tyler wins POV, then KayCee will go up in his place.  

Assume Tyler is target but KayCee is 2nd target?  Why in the world would he evict Angela over those 2?

I'd target KayCee but they have a "bond".

Doesn't really matter,  the veto winner decides who goes. One of lv6 goes.
Excellent point, JC's only strategy in his picks then is to either piss someone off the least by not nominating them, or vent some anger by who he puts up.

We could kind of guess he was mad at Tyler for his betrayal, so that's one, and then Tyler's showmance makes a perfect 2nd choice.

And might as well curry a little favor with Kaycee at the same time as she's the best bet to win the final comp.

Yeah, what comp did he win?  Good time for him to pull out his only hoh win.
It was "what the bleep" they show a video of one of the houseguest talking and they bleep out a word. They then get a choice of two words to fill in the bleep.

Whoa!   Assuming Tyler is the target?  If Tyler wins POV, then KayCee will go up in his place.  

Assume Tyler is target but KayCee is 2nd target?  Why in the world would he evict Angela over those 2?

I'd target KayCee but they have a "bond".
Because he is jealous,  he is in love with Tyler.

Because he is jealous,  he is in love with Tyler.
The level of stupidity this season is monumental.  JC could beat Angela in the end.  Has absolutely no chance vs Tyler or KayCee...

Angela has the most blood on her hands of all the remaing people.

The level of stupidity this season is monumental.  JC could beat Angela in the end.  Has absolutely no chance vs Tyler or KayCee...

Angela has the most blood on her hands of all the remaing people.
Yeah it's crazy. My guess Tyler is safe no matter who wins veto. When the truth is Angela should be the one safe if the other 3 truly want to win.

Mile High said:
Yeah it's crazy. My guess Tyler is safe no matter who wins veto. When the truth is Angela should be the one safe if the other 3 truly want to win.
I think you might be right here.

Tyler wins veto -- obviously takes himself of the block.  my guess is he boots kaycee.

Angela wins veto -- takes herself off the block, likely boots kaycee.

Kaycee wins veto -- keeps the noms the same, votes out angela ?

JC wins veto -- keeps the noms the same and Kaycee votes out angela ?

Would Kaycee vote out angela over tyler?  That's the question.

And Kaycee is likely in trouble UNLESS she wins veto.

So wait, they did another hoh before sam gets the boot?  How does that work exactly?
Sam was booted then they did the hoh JC won and he did his nominations it was taped, all of that will be shown tonight. Today they do veto and tomorrow nights show will be the live voting of who goes out 4th.

I think you might be right here.

Tyler wins veto -- obviously takes himself of the block.  my guess is he boots kaycee.

Angela wins veto -- takes herself off the block, likely boots kaycee.

Kaycee wins veto -- keeps the noms the same, votes out angela ?

JC wins veto -- keeps the noms the same and Kaycee votes out angela ?

Would Kaycee vote out angela over tyler?  That's the question.

And Kaycee is likely in trouble UNLESS she wins veto.
Kaycee will probably keep her final 2 deal with Tyler and votes out Angela. If Tyler wins who does he keep is the question. Typically this veto is what day did this happen. Angela and Tyler are better at this then JC or Kaycee, at least when they been grilling each other on the days.

I think tyler loses angela's vote if he keeps kaycee.  but, I think kaycee won't feel as betrayed and would still vote for him if he keeps angela.  but who knows.

I think tyler loses angela's vote if he keeps kaycee.  but, I think kaycee won't feel as betrayed and would still vote for him if he keeps angela.  but who knows.
Yeah who knows. If he keeps her good chance they may have 550k to start their relationship with. He cuts her he could lose the money and the girl.

Sam was booted then they did the hoh JC won and he did his nominations it was taped, all of that will be shown tonight. Today they do veto and tomorrow nights show will be the live voting of who goes out 4th.
Gotcha thanks.  So was she booted already and just hanging in the house last night on bbad? Or maybe that wasn’t live? I fast forwarded through it for a bit and she seemed all weird anyways on the couple parts I did watch.  Like no one was talking to her and vise versa.  

Users who are viewing this thread