What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Big News For Footballguys - Bob Harris Joining The Team (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member

My long-time friend Bob Harris is joining the team.

I'm brokenhearted over the cause as his long-time site of Football Diehards has closed as owner, and my friend Emil Kadlec is dealing with health issues.

But I knew Bob would not be unemployed for long. He'll be bringing the edge you need for fantasy football as only Bob can. Stay tuned.

There's like a noise of a pillar falling but yet buddies picking it back up together. Does anyone else hear that?

Once Carlton shows him where his desk is and he gets all situated with his plate of BBQ for lunch n all, I'm going to be excited like a little kid.

If it's ok, I'd like to be the first member of the Bob Harris stalker support group. I listen on the radio and YouTube and follow on X and read magazines still and if he's gonna be here....can we add that cartoon meme with the face and long nose over the fence please? I think it's named Kilroy.

What a great addition to the staff

Both pumped and sad to hear. Bob is tops in my book, both knowledgeable and humble, a rare combination.

Sorry to hear about Emil. I met him many years ago and he was very genuine & personable.

Welcome aboard, Bob! Looking forward to your content.

Fantastic! Welcome Bob!

Bob is one of my favorite regular guests on On the Couch, and he does a good job on Sundays on Sirius as well. Go back and listen to Bob and Sig raving on about HS football in Texas on a recent show, it's a fun listen.

Welcome to FBG, Mr. Harris!

Saddened to hear about health issues with Mr. Kadlec. Best wishes to him and his.

In what capacity will Bob Harris be working so that I can look for his content?

Joe, you continue to be an industry leader and beacon of light in a tough time for it. Best to you and the company.

Emil Kadlec was a founder of WCOFF right? Sorry to hear he’s having trouble.
Emil is like an OGs OG. A legend.
If you read a magazine before the internet, it was probably his. He's been doing it ever since and he's as nice as he is knowledgeable.

That's correct. Emil was a pioneer in the fantasy football content industry. He's an innovator and leader.

Emil pioneered the high stakes season-long tournament industry, starting WCOFF with Lenny Pappano.

Super smart and a great guy.

LOL...I don't know why, but I thought he was already part of the FBG staff.
Don't feel bad @BassNBrew . Most people think that already! Which is one reason it's such a good fit.

Bob and Emil gave me one of my first opportunities to be published many years ago.

Bob's been a close friend for 20+ years and informally intertwined with a lot of what we do and what our FBG Staff does.

We're still dreaming and working out all the different things he'll be creating but he's incredibly productive. Should be fun.

My long-time friend Bob Harris is joining the team.

I'm brokenhearted over the cause as his long-time site of Football Diehards has closed as owner, and my friend Emil Kadlec is dealing with health issues.

But I knew Bob would not be unemployed for long. He'll be bringing the edge you need for fantasy football as only Bob can. Stay tuned.
His Feel it or F*** it podcasts with Waldman are some of my favorites. Perfect mix of concise analysis/info with some entertainment. Their banter is top notch and effortless. Been a fan of Waldman for a while, but that series has definitely also made me a fan of Bob Harris. Despite the less than ideal circumstances leading to it, congrats on landing him for FBG!

So sorry to hear Emil is having health issues.
My best wishes go out to him.
Pro Football Forecast was my go to hard copy reading material.
Looking forward to having Bob Harris here on the site.

Users who are viewing this thread