What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Bills at Chiefs** (-1, 48.5) 4:25 (2 Viewers)

Josh just trying to do too much. Sherfield didn’t help by sitting back and waiting for that ball instead of coming back to the QB when Allen was in trouble, but Allen needed to eat that.

Can he at least try to go to Diggs? I realize he's probably covered a bit but threaten it at least.

We had nothing to do with that booth review and it went against us, and they took away 10 seconds just to show us who's boss.

I get the rule is the rule and why the rule is the rule, but man the Bills seriously got screwed by that 10 second runoff rule. They were ready to snap the ball when the refs stopped things. Oh well, Bills had their chance to take control and that INT totally changed the game.

I get the rule is the rule and why the rule is the rule, but man the Bills seriously got screwed by that 10 second runoff rule. They were ready to snap the ball when the refs stopped things. Oh well, Bills had their chance to take control and that INT totally changed the game.
Agreed. They basically lost 10 seconds because the officials spotted the ball incorrectly. Just another in a long line of blunders by NFL officials this year.

That’s a bad call. No way did he cross the LOS. Brown got lucky there.
yeah, I was on board with the change that if coming made an O lineman flinch it was on the defense, but something's gone wrong with it last few years.
Now O lineman stand and point....THAT's NOT A FLINCH, and should be a false start.

Hilarious sequence. Clyde rips out his pants and the chiefs defensive player shouting at coach resulting in coach slamming clipboard down. Ha ha

It just wouldn't feel right after getting 20+ in the last Gabe Davis outing if you didn't get a quick hard kick to the crotch this afternoon for inserting him into your line up

Is there anyone here that thinks they have any idea how the refs are going to rule here?

Just shows how screwed up the whole rule is and how difficult they’ve made trying to figure out what a catch is.

Seems kinda crazy to me to overturn it when even the announcers and former ref can’t say it is clear that it was a catch. But whether something is a catch or not anymore is totally inconsistent and so is instant replay/challenges.

No way was that a catch. Ball was moving before he was down, and he didn't survive the ground (if he did have it). NFL is hilarious.

Clear hold on 2nd down, no call. Bills have to punt. Right on cue. NFL made some calls (kidding obviously, but it just looks bad).

Need to go back to passing time Cook. The pass rush is too strong.

Or involve Kincaid more as that is also a good short passing option, better than those WR screens.

Users who are viewing this thread