What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Black lives matter (1 Viewer)

I was just in New York City last week with my wife and kids. We were sitting at a table outside next to the Harry Potter store in NYC where there were maybe 4 tables out next to the sidewalk. I see a black guy with BLM on his shirt walk up to the white family next to us and starts telling them that his daughter was killed by police and asked them for a donation to support BLM. They told them they couldn't and he started cursing at them via you mother f*$%^cking pricks and so on. Then he proceeds to our table and starts his spiel to us. I politely tell him good luck but we can't contribute right now and he starts mumbling curse words and walks away.

What a clown and he is only giving BLM a worse reputation. I didn't believe a word he said and doubt his daughter was even killed.
Street hustler

Again, I can and do agree with a lot of what you guys are saying. To me that still doesn't change the core idea and if Tim's $ went to bad things. They are completely different things.
I totally agree with you. Tim’s logic is flawed when he’s pretty sure it wasn’t spent in a bad way. No one has any idea actually.
Not side tracking here but we stopped donating to Wounded Warriors and Red Cross when we vetted their financial distribution and discovered most of the money wasn't going where it should have. This was around 10 years back. We have other groups we still do donate to. Never did to BLM but we do wear our BLM masks when out in stores, etc.. (We're older with underlying issues). We've only received appreciative remarks regardless of race and have never had anyone say anything contrary. Triangle area of NC.
Where does one get blm kn95 masks?

Again, I can and do agree with a lot of what you guys are saying. To me that still doesn't change the core idea and if Tim's $ went to bad things. They are completely different things.
I totally agree with you. Tim’s logic is flawed when he’s pretty sure it wasn’t spent in a bad way. No one has any idea actually.
Not side tracking here but we stopped donating to Wounded Warriors and Red Cross when we vetted their financial distribution and discovered most of the money wasn't going where it should have. This was around 10 years back. We have other groups we still do donate to. Never did to BLM but we do wear our BLM masks when out in stores, etc.. (We're older with underlying issues). We've only received appreciative remarks regardless of race and have never had anyone say anything contrary. Triangle area of NC.
Where does one get blm kn95 masks?
China, like everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread