What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Blogger Issue (1 Viewer)

Boone22

Footballguy
The Cardinal article has a mis-spelled word. Don't forget to put the F into the word SHIFT...

April 24, 2008, 12:00

Cardinals :: RB

Cardinals Seeking Running Back Depth

Kent Somers, Arizona Republic - [Full Article]

The Arizona Cardinals would be content with Edgerrin James as their starting running back in 2008 but the team will also look to find an eventual replacement through this year's draft, one deep at the position. HC Ken Whisenhunt was quick to point out that James rushed for 1,200 yards behind a make %#@# line and in a pass-first offense, but acknowledged that the team needs to get younger and more explosive. "(We're) obviously always looking to get a young player at the position to hopefully develop. And it would be nice to have a guy who would give us the home run ability at that position, like we've seen a lot of young backs do recently."

I can't say I made that error, but if you guys have any blogger issues or suggestions, please PM me. I am on every afternoon M-F.

Guilty as charged. How embarrassing. :lmao:

Although in my defense, I don't think I was too far off...

Seriously, very sorry for the typo, gang.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread