What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Board Upgrade - First after upgrade (3 Viewers)

I went to lunch, came back and found that I was logged out.   I tried logging back in but it has been a long time since I entered my password and found that I had forgotten it.  So I try to have the email sent to me but I was registered under an email that I haven't used in 15 years.  ?

Fortunately my password was remembered on my phone so I was able to update the password and email account.   

Not sure why I felt the need to share it but there it is.

Nothing on my phone (iPhone 8 / Google Chrome) is differentiating what thread has a new post in it. All threads are the same. 

Is this going to stay like that? 

I like the upgrade so far other than the blinding default theme.  I notice I don't have to log in over and over again switching between PC/phone anymore, which is good.  Think things will be cool once it gets fleshed out.  

?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can the "[User] reacted to this" be changed to show the actual reaction, not just "reacted"?

in the notifications?
@ren hoek

The notifications now say "ren hoek reacted to a post in a topic Board Upgrade - First after upgrade"'

it used to say "liked".  I want to specifically say "liked a post" or "is confused by a post".  Now there is a lot more work to figure out what people are trying to convey.

@ren hoek

The notifications now say "ren hoek reacted to a post in a topic Board Upgrade - First after upgrade"'

it used to say "liked".  I want to specifically say "liked a post" or "is confused by a post".  Now there is a lot more work to figure out what people are trying to convey.
Yeah, that was the joke 

No I agree.  Having to go to the actual post to see what the reaction was (even if it's simply a like) is annoying 

There was a time in my life, not that long ago, when I'd have been on the first page of this thing.  

Question:

It may be possible to allow 50 topics per page instead of the 25. That's preferable, right? I thought I remember people saying too many topics on a page was bad for mobile maybe. 

I'd prefer more myself. 

What do you think?  I know the "like" button isn't working properly yet but you can still click on like on the right side here if you want more of these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question:

It may be possible to allow 50 topics per page instead of the 25. That's preferable, right? I thought I remember people saying too many topics on a page was bad for mobile maybe. 

I'd prefer more myself. 

What do you think?  I know the "like" button isn't working properly yet but you can still click on like on the right side here if you want more of these.
50 would be better, IMO.

Were threads archived?  I tried searching for the "whatcha reading" thread (which I know I just posted in a couple of weeks ago), but got no hits.  Not sure if my search skills are just bad.

Were threads archived?  I tried searching for the "whatcha reading" thread (which I know I just posted in a couple of weeks ago), but got no hits.  Not sure if my search skills are just bad.
Some super old stuff may be. Nothing that recent for sure. Lots of stuff is being rebuilt there over the next few days. Might be it. 

Users who are viewing this thread