What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Board Upgrade - First after upgrade (4 Viewers)

Question:

It may be possible to allow 50 topics per page instead of the 25. That's preferable, right? I thought I remember people saying too many topics on a page was bad for mobile maybe. 

I'd prefer more myself. 

What do you think?  I know the "like" button isn't working properly yet but you can still click on like on the right side here if you want more of these.
Yes, more is better!

I went to lunch, came back and found that I was logged out.   I tried logging back in but it has been a long time since I entered my password and found that I had forgotten it.  So I try to have the email sent to me but I was registered under an email that I haven't used in 15 years.  ?

Fortunately my password was remembered on my phone so I was able to update the password and email account.   

Not sure why I felt the need to share it but there it is.
Old age seems to be catching up to you ......

Quickly goes and updates password hint list so as to not forget.... ;)

I went to lunch, came back and found that I was logged out.   I tried logging back in but it has been a long time since I entered my password and found that I had forgotten it.  So I try to have the email sent to me but I was registered under an email that I haven't used in 15 years.  ?

Fortunately my password was remembered on my phone so I was able to update the password and email account.   

There are still people out there not using LastPass or similar?  Who knew? 

There are still people out there not using LastPass or similar?  Who knew? 
What part of "to old to remember or learn new things" didn't you understand??

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
If there is any chance for some kind of darker colors, different skin, less brightness I would pay you $0.50 for it.  I am getting a small migraine.

But I'm also dealing with people who need lawyers, so the migraine might just be a coincidence.

If there is any chance for some kind of darker colors, different skin, less brightness I would pay you $0.50 for it.  I am getting a small migraine.

But I'm also dealing with people who need lawyers, so the migraine might just be a coincidence.
This. Gotta do something about brightness/contrast. Please?

It's not you. It's too bright and/or it seems like the words have less contrast due to a font change. It's harder to read. I felt the strain immediately and still do. Someone posted a Chrome extension above and I'll have to try that if they're going to keep it this way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.  I guess I am the only moron that didn't read what the "Spambot Registration Prevention Question" was trying to accomplish.  I thought it was a secret question for security on my account.  I'm like "How the hell am I supposed to enter a question here when it only accepts 1 character??"

I even sent a message about it.  :bag:

Wow.  I guess I am the only moron that didn't read what the "Spambot Registration Prevention Question" was trying to accomplish.  I thought it was a secret question for security on my account.  I'm like "How the hell am I supposed to enter a question here when it only accepts 1 character??"

I even sent a message about it.  :bag:
RIF

I'm glad the old emoticons are still available. One of the few things I still like about this board. 

The new ones are uh..interesting.

We're working with Invision to see what's possible there. Hope to have some answers back today. The Chrome extension mentioned above seems to work but I'd rather have something for everyone if it's possible. 

I actually like the clarity of text on mobile now.  Seems a little better than the previous iteration or my eyesight has improved.

Users who are viewing this thread