What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Boss trying to set me up on a date... (1 Viewer)

Didn't come together with that chick from work. I didn't pursue it and neither did she. Some other chick from work (same department) has dragged me out to a few events. She's putting in some strong effort to get me to ask her out.

Going to a last minute wedding later this month (the Vegas buddy). Bringing no date. After that I'm going to be heading to Vegas for another last minute trip with a different group of friends to spend NYE. No date lined up for that one, either.

Went out with friends a few nights ago. Tried chatting with a few ladies but nothing stuck. Hopped back on bart to head home and some cute chick sat next to me. She gave her food to some panhandler and started chatting after I asked what she gave up. She started mentioning being single, dating profile, and so on and so forth so I made sure she gave me her number before I hopped off.

Went on a small bar run the following night. Went to some whiskey bar and some chick told me to try her drink. :shrug: I gave it a whirl and bailed on the group to chat with her. She had her dog with her at the bar. Some tiny thing she kept under a blanket on the bar next to her. Some blonde hippy type who is a dog trainer. No dreadlocks yet, but can see it's in her future. Snaggletooth was really cute on her. Told me she broke up with her boyfriend, and just kept talking about that, no matter where I tried steering the conversation. Started saying nobody loved her, so on and so forth. I know a younger me would have exploited that then and there, but I didn't care enough to roll with that. I told her 'Good luck with that. You'll be in a better place soon enough.'

Wandered back to my group for a bit, but she came over after a few songs on her way to the bathroom and asked where I went. When she was coming back from the bathroom she smiled, gave me a hug, and started chatting with me. I wandered back to where she was sitting, and she started telling me she's not easy. I just shrugged and said okay. Gave her a kiss. She said she was going to bail after she finished her drink. I sat there in silence drinking mine. One of my buddies came over and asked if we wanted to join them at the next bar. She told us she had about $3,000 cash in her purse for rent, bills, and other expenses and needed to be able to trust us if we went anywhere. My buddy just said 'Uh...' as he slowly backed away. She started talking about her ex again and I didn't know how else to shut her up so I went in for a kiss. We started making out a bit with her dog still sitting under a blanket in the seat next to her. She said she needed to sober up and grabbed water from the bartender. I just sat there finishing my drink. When she was leaving the bar I asked if she'd mind my company. She again gave the whole not being easy line but said okay.

We hopped on the bus and kept a real casual conversation. She lived about 30-40 minutes from the bar. The booze was starting to wear off. We got back to her place and she made sure to put her dog in its bed, and tuck it in. Then we banged. Left that night and made my way home after we made general, vague plans of doing something sometime.

The night Sons of Anarchy had its series finale my friend had a big get together so we could turn that trainwreck into a fun drinking game after dinner together. My friend has warned me her former co-worker is a bit crazy, and having constant issues with her boyfriend to the point they're broken up but living together. This chick's guy is a complete bro and appears to be a racist meathead. She's a hot blonde. Very fit. Great body (b cup, nice backside, about 5'6"). Blue/green eyes. As the drinking went on, she started clearly hitting on me so no one else would notice. At one point most of the crowd went outside to smoke, and when they came back in, her boyfriend said he was bailing because he had work early in the morning. Another couple bailed as well, leaving this chick, myself, my friend, and her guy. We resumed watching the show and this chick ignored any subtlety, running her hands on me, and making sexually suggestive comments. I kindly offered to walk her home. We made it a block or three before making out. Another block or two before it got further, and she begged me to screw her right then and there in some parking lot. That was a pretty big turn on for the both of us, and we both climaxed several times. Bars were closing and we had some folks walking somewhat close by. After finishing up, we resumed the walk home but stopped again for some public sex. Much shorter go 'round this time. I was out of condoms and really shouldn't have continued, but I too drunk and horny. Tried avoiding any wall soakage. We finally made it to her place, where I screwed her yet again up against a fence next to her apartment. She invited me ice skating. Will definitely spend more time with this one.

My phone was stolen the next day, and it seems not all my numbers were saved in my google contacts. Mostly going to be starting from scratch instead of being able to cycle through the recent numbers. Still no dates, though. :shrug:

What kind of dog?
Chihuahua?

Perhaps the most boring sex story I ever read.
Agreed. Have a lot going on right now and don't really care to make the time to get creative and write an entertaining story. I'm not blessed with a knack for interesting writing. If you'd like to be my ghost writer, I'm on board. Otherwise I figured I'd let the thread die off. :shrug:

I wouldn't go for drinks even in a group if you have no interest in this lady. Be honest with miss set-you-up. You know she is telling this gal about you and she will assume that you are interested in her. This can only end badly, unless you decide you really are interested in her before then. Don't forget it's the holiday season, and well some women can become quite the cumbersome moreso during this time so if I were you, I'd really think about having drinks with her in that group and tell your worker friend thanks but no thanks. Otherwise we may be in for some really entertaining :popcorn: stories here, which may not be a bad thing,......for us.

Didn't come together with that chick from work. I didn't pursue it and neither did she. Some other chick from work (same department) has dragged me out to a few events. She's putting in some strong effort to get me to ask her out.

Going to a last minute wedding later this month (the Vegas buddy). Bringing no date. After that I'm going to be heading to Vegas for another last minute trip with a different group of friends to spend NYE. No date lined up for that one, either.

Went out with friends a few nights ago. Tried chatting with a few ladies but nothing stuck. Hopped back on bart to head home and some cute chick sat next to me. She gave her food to some panhandler and started chatting after I asked what she gave up. She started mentioning being single, dating profile, and so on and so forth so I made sure she gave me her number before I hopped off.

Went on a small bar run the following night. Went to some whiskey bar and some chick told me to try her drink. :shrug: I gave it a whirl and bailed on the group to chat with her. She had her dog with her at the bar. Some tiny thing she kept under a blanket on the bar next to her. Some blonde hippy type who is a dog trainer. No dreadlocks yet, but can see it's in her future. Snaggletooth was really cute on her. Told me she broke up with her boyfriend, and just kept talking about that, no matter where I tried steering the conversation. Started saying nobody loved her, so on and so forth. I know a younger me would have exploited that then and there, but I didn't care enough to roll with that. I told her 'Good luck with that. You'll be in a better place soon enough.'

Wandered back to my group for a bit, but she came over after a few songs on her way to the bathroom and asked where I went. When she was coming back from the bathroom she smiled, gave me a hug, and started chatting with me. I wandered back to where she was sitting, and she started telling me she's not easy. I just shrugged and said okay. Gave her a kiss. She said she was going to bail after she finished her drink. I sat there in silence drinking mine. One of my buddies came over and asked if we wanted to join them at the next bar. She told us she had about $3,000 cash in her purse for rent, bills, and other expenses and needed to be able to trust us if we went anywhere. My buddy just said 'Uh...' as he slowly backed away. She started talking about her ex again and I didn't know how else to shut her up so I went in for a kiss. We started making out a bit with her dog still sitting under a blanket in the seat next to her. She said she needed to sober up and grabbed water from the bartender. I just sat there finishing my drink. When she was leaving the bar I asked if she'd mind my company. She again gave the whole not being easy line but said okay.

We hopped on the bus and kept a real casual conversation. She lived about 30-40 minutes from the bar. The booze was starting to wear off. We got back to her place and she made sure to put her dog in its bed, and tuck it in. Then we banged. Left that night and made my way home after we made general, vague plans of doing something sometime.

The night Sons of Anarchy had its series finale my friend had a big get together so we could turn that trainwreck into a fun drinking game after dinner together. My friend has warned me her former co-worker is a bit crazy, and having constant issues with her boyfriend to the point they're broken up but living together. This chick's guy is a complete bro and appears to be a racist meathead. She's a hot blonde. Very fit. Great body (b cup, nice backside, about 5'6"). Blue/green eyes. As the drinking went on, she started clearly hitting on me so no one else would notice. At one point most of the crowd went outside to smoke, and when they came back in, her boyfriend said he was bailing because he had work early in the morning. Another couple bailed as well, leaving this chick, myself, my friend, and her guy. We resumed watching the show and this chick ignored any subtlety, running her hands on me, and making sexually suggestive comments. I kindly offered to walk her home. We made it a block or three before making out. Another block or two before it got further, and she begged me to screw her right then and there in some parking lot. That was a pretty big turn on for the both of us, and we both climaxed several times. Bars were closing and we had some folks walking somewhat close by. After finishing up, we resumed the walk home but stopped again for some public sex. Much shorter go 'round this time. I was out of condoms and really shouldn't have continued, but I too drunk and horny. Tried avoiding any wall soakage. We finally made it to her place, where I screwed her yet again up against a fence next to her apartment. She invited me ice skating. Will definitely spend more time with this one.

My phone was stolen the next day, and it seems not all my numbers were saved in my google contacts. Mostly going to be starting from scratch instead of being able to cycle through the recent numbers. Still no dates, though. :shrug:
lol, wtf? Are you 13 or something? So you screwed and finished with this chick like five times On The Walk Home?

lol, wtf? Are you 13 or something? So you screwed and finished with this chick like five times On The Walk Home?
Cross posted in the Penthouse Forum.

You know how when you grab a woman's breast... it feels like... a bag of sand.

What kind of dog?
Chihuahua?

Agreed. Have a lot going on right now and don't really care to make the time to get creative and write an entertaining story. I'm not blessed with a knack for interesting writing. If you'd like to be my ghost writer, I'm on board. Otherwise I figured I'd let the thread die off. :shrug:
It would not take a lot to make the story more interesting. Just some details, like what they looked like. A 7? Blond? Tight ###? High heels, short red skirt. Just anything would have made it more interesting. You paint a picture of these girls in the worst light possible. Endless ramblings about bf, crying, etc. You almost sound repulsed by women. You pretty much yada, yada, yada over the what should have been the good parts of the story. I would have missed you even had sex with the second girl if it wasn't bolded by someone above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't let these guys get to you, sounds like you are out getting what you can. Keep up the good work. Remember, you don't have to marry them all.

"I'm not easy... but let's bang tonight".

:lmao: Wimmen

Do you also carry like a half box of condoms on you at all times?
I had 4 with me.

"I'm not easy... but let's bang in the parking lot".

I see part of my problem. I should have been more clear talking about the different women. The 'not easy' chick we banged at her place. She's the cute hippy with early onset dreadlocks. Cute, and looks a LOT like Kirsten Dunst. Seriously, just imagine Dunst became a dog groomer hippie and you have a perfect visual.

The parking lot gal made zero pretense about not being easy. She was coming onto me very strongly throughout the night. I'd say she's about a 7 or maybe an 8 - fantastic body. Very thin, fit, a great backside, perfect B cup perky breasts. Blonde hair (dirty blonde, really) a bit past her shoulders. Cute face but thin lips. I prefer fuller lips and a lesser body, but that's just my personal preference. Dressed in a very short, tight white dress that showed off her great body, and was sporting a pair of heels. She runs a boutique fashion shop and dresses very nicely. Struggling to think of who she looks like, but no one springs to mind. I'll readily admit I'm not the average fbg - usually more of a one go 'round, maybe two then it's nap time kind of guy. This gal was just a huge turn on.

Do you also carry like a half box of condoms on you at all times?
I had 4 with me.

"I'm not easy... but let's bang in the parking lot".

I see part of my problem. I should have been more clear talking about the different women. The 'not easy' chick we banged at her place. She's the cute hippy with early onset dreadlocks. Cute, and looks a LOT like Kirsten Dunst. Seriously, just imagine Dunst became a dog groomer hippie and you have a perfect visual.

The parking lot gal made zero pretense about not being easy. She was coming onto me very strongly throughout the night. I'd say she's about a 7 or maybe an 8 - fantastic body. Very thin, fit, a great backside, perfect B cup perky breasts. Blonde hair (dirty blonde, really) a bit past her shoulders. Cute face but thin lips. I prefer fuller lips and a lesser body, but that's just my personal preference. Dressed in a very short, tight white dress that showed off her great body, and was sporting a pair of heels. She runs a boutique fashion shop and dresses very nicely. Struggling to think of who she looks like, but no one springs to mind. I'll readily admit I'm not the average fbg - usually more of a one go 'round, maybe two then it's nap time kind of guy. This gal was just a huge turn on.
Nope. You were clear and I edited my response.

Nice work, btw.

What kind of dog?
Chihuahua?

Ooof. The length of that update would have made Tim proud. Surely you could have spiced it up a bit after you got back to her place. It's Friday, after all.

UniAlias said:
Tough crowd.

I liked the story. 9/10 - Would read again. :thumbup:
By no means am I trying to get him to stop posting stories....just surprised to find out that a guy is wandering around randomly carrying 4 condoms. Sounds like it all worked out.

Next time I recommend coming up with fake names for the girls. Easier for us to sort through the stories. :hifive:

UniAlias said:
Tough crowd.

I liked the story. 9/10 - Would read again. :thumbup:
I needed some visuals and some insight into the sex. His first cut made it sound like these girls were just a burden. Come to find out they were kind of hot.

Apologies to folks in this thread, as I said I'd offer live updates on my next date. Got busy and didn't follow through on that. While February offers easy fishing, it's also a scary time to date. I'll probably hibernate the next several weeks. I am game for some shtick dates at some point. Recently I've had one helluva streak.

A few weeks ago I was hanging out with a buddy of mine as his gf was sick and wanted some time to herself. We ended up at one of my favorite local bars. A couple of chicks were eyeing us and I invited them to join us. One of them reminded me of my first crush, so I picked her largely for that reason. We were all having a grand time and I was really hitting it off with who I'll call Amy. Amy used to do ballet, and was still fairly tiny. 5'3" at most, red hair, b cup, and a really large butt for her size. My buddy was playing a decent wingman with his girl (5'7"ish, probably around a d cup and a bit thicker, brunette), but at some point I realized he told her he has a gf, as her demeanor changed and shortly after that he bailed, saying he needed to take care of his sick gf. His girl started pouting a bit and complaining she wanted to go home. I convinced the both of them to join me at another bar. When we got to the next place, the other chick (we'll go with Lucy) stood next to me, grabbed my butt, and nibbled on my ear with an incredibly enticing moan. Amy threw a bit of a fit and pulled away as I distanced myself slightly from Lucy. I ordered a drink from the new bar, the bartender told the girls they're getting water, then the bouncer came over and kicked us out. I've gotta say I've been a part of a group in my younger days where some jerk gets the group booted. I've seen other folks get bounced. I always understand why it happens. In this instance? No clue. The bouncer clearly didn't really care either, as he was as nonchalant and in absolutely no rush to follow the bartender's orders. But after the drink out we went, and wandered to a bar Amy had really wanted to hit. Dance clubs aren't really my scene, but both chicks were wanting to dance with me so I took turns trying to dance with the both of them. I also took turns making out with the both of them throughout the entire night. Lucy clearly didn't care about Amy and jumped me any chance she got. Amy would pout and pull away each time she caught me kissing Lucy, and astutely noted I was trying to play the both of them. She would also warm up again if I started paying her some attention and ignored Lucy, but Lucy would start complaining she wanted to go home if I ignored her too long. It was a nice problem to have, but a problem nonetheless.

I was trying to figure out how to land both of them, but there just wasn't any angle I could think of where Amy would agree to it. It got increasingly difficult to appease them both as the night went on. They started slinging mud on the other, saying why I shouldn't want the other. Lucy was a 100% sure thing, but I decided to gamble for the long shot of the threesome, or at least my preferred choice of Amy. At some point I essentially blew Lucy off. Amy was trying to convince her to take a cab back home, or to take their car and she'd take a cab back in the morning. Lucy wasn't having it. At the end of the night, we decided to grab some pizza. Not being Arizona Ron, I still couldn't find an angle to land them both. Some dude who had tried dancing with Lucy joined us for pizza. I welcomed the distraction and at the pizza place Amy really pushed Lucy to take a cab, or take the car and let her take a cab. My various suggestions for us all to crash at my place weren't landing. Frustrated, I went upstairs to use the restroom. When I came out, Amy was waiting for me. We made out, then I dragged her into the restroom where she gave me a few moments of oral. When we came out and walked around the corner, Lucy was waiting there, clearly trying to push her friend out of the picture.

Sadly, they ended up leaving with no further action. I got Amy's number, but she was leaving the area for college again, and there was nothing further on her front. My buddy got Lucy's number and I'll follow up with it this week.

ETA - can't spell.

Users who are viewing this thread