What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Boss trying to set me up on a date... (2 Viewers)

Three dates in two years and attempting to sidestep what seemingly could be a sure thing. I'm not buying and don't know what is going on here.
And Mexican chicks know how to "dance" too.

Dude, if your friend is all that good of a friend, he'll totally understand you opting for the snatcherita.

So on page one we have a 15 year old shooting down cheerleader tail and this guy passing up the easiest of lays despite not getting any for luck a year.

Wtf is going on.
Whoa, chief. I said I haven't been on more than a couple dates the past two years. Probably had sex with 3-4 girls. That's quite the dry spell, but it's not nothing.
Pardon me, Lethario.

It sounds like you want to start banging more often and you are making attempts at game with these girls you are meeting out. Problem is your confidence is low and there is some anxiety, which these girls you are meeting can smell. Solution is to go to dinner tonight, have some drinks, flirt with this girl who already likes you, touch her, get her tingling, then get her back to your place. I don't care if she isn't your dream girl or you can't see her as the mother of your children. Act as if you are Arizona Ron, from the minute you start getting ready for the night and all the way through dinner visualize soaking this girls walls and giving her the night of her life. Your boss thinks you are a stud, which is why she set this up. You owe it to her, the other girl, yourself, and the FFA to get it done.

In the limited dating I did before I met my wife I did find that when I was with someone that I wasn't really interested in that much I actually did better in terms of how I acted (looking back to what I remember) and rounding the bases, so to speak. There is something liberating to your psyche going into it with the full knowledge that you really just don't care what happens.
:goodposting:

Although this thread will have much more comedy and sustainability if you chump out, so we are rooting for you no matter how it goes.

He really should live update us from the date. We can offer advice on what his next move should be. Voted on of course.

I met another chick last night. One of my buddies does concert photography. He got me a pass to go see GWAR last night and help him out a bit.
:lmao: They're still on tour?
GWAR - November 5, 2014

San Francisco, California, USA

Setlist:

Fly Now

Madness at the Core of Time

The Years Without Light

Hail, Genocide!

The Private Pain of Sawborg Destructo Tormentor

I, Bonesnapper

Black and Huge

Hate Love Songs

Saddam a Go-Go

Bloodbath

Horror of Yig

Metal Metal Land

Let Us Slay

Mr. Perfect

Encore:

The Road Behind

West End Girls (Pet Shop Boys cover)

It's almost 8:00 pm EST...You plow this cooze yet?
He is on the left coast, probably not at the bar yet. He should definitely be sending out live updates tonight though from his phone when he takes bathroom breaks.

The money move is to pick up some ecstasy, drop it in your bosses and this woman's drink after you each have downed a couple. Head to 1015 Folsom to get your dance on and then proceed to one of their places for the threesome.

Baloney Sandwich said:
Dan Lambskin said:
It's almost 8:00 pm EST...You plow this cooze yet?
He is on the left coast, probably not at the bar yet. He should definitely be sending out live updates tonight though from his phone when he takes bathroom breaks.The money move is to pick up some ecstasy, drop it in your bosses and this woman's drink after you each have downed a couple. Head to 1015 Folsom to get your dance on and then proceed to one of their places for the threesome.
Darren Sharper is on this board?

Henry Ford said:
Zow said:
So on page one we have a 15 year old shooting down cheerleader tail and this guy passing up the easiest of lays despite not getting any for luck a year.

Wtf is going on.
Whoa, chief. I said I haven't been on more than a couple dates the past two years. Probably had sex with 3-4 girls. That's quite the dry spell, but it's not nothing.
Pardon me, Lethario.
Lothario.
Lethario was his eunuch brother that was always tired.

.... it's Friday....

Don't blow this OP - this is your moment to shine. You've had the prep time, you've had the research of previous attempts at your fingertips and you've released very good "we want more" previews to the audience. With that.... let's begin.

.... it's Friday....

Don't blow this OP - this is your moment to shine. You've had the prep time, you've had the research of previous attempts at your fingertips and you've released very good "we want more" previews to the audience. With that.... let's begin.
If he skipped out on the date last night, he's going on my ignore list.

Zow said:
In the limited dating I did before I met my wife I did find that when I was with someone that I wasn't really interested in that much I actually did better in terms of how I acted (looking back to what I remember) and rounding the bases, so to speak. There is something liberating to your psyche going into it with the full knowledge that you really just don't care what happens.
:goodposting:
I can last a lot longer in bed if she's barely attractive imo

Users who are viewing this thread