What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bracketopia - Fun App where you pick your favorite things bracket style and win free stuff (1 Viewer)

Zegras11

Footballguy
The brother of a good friend wrote this fun little app.

I've won $100 in the past three months.  It's free to play.

Basically pick things you like most bracket style.

It's being used as a different way to gather market research.  Pretty cool idea.

Please use this link to join -  Use Johnz as referral code to register and increase your chance to win http://api.bracketopia.us/social/invite/Johnz

I don’t get it. Am I just picking my favorite or am I trying to pick the bracket that will most closely resemble a bracket based on everyone’s brackets?

Also, I don’t understand these points when I finish a bracket. Apparently I’ve been spending 10 points each time I submit. Why? What’s the purpose of that and what’s the strategy of how to use them. 

I’m confused by this. Looks like it will take a lot to be able to cash anything in and my guess is the minimum won’t get me much?

I don’t get it. Am I just picking my favorite or am I trying to pick the bracket that will most closely resemble a bracket based on everyone’s brackets?

Also, I don’t understand these points when I finish a bracket. Apparently I’ve been spending 10 points each time I submit. Why? What’s the purpose of that and what’s the strategy of how to use them. 

I’m confused by this. Looks like it will take a lot to be able to cash anything in and my guess is the minimum won’t get me much?
To win, you want to pick what you think everyone else will pick.

I just pick my favorite choice and hope it will win. I've won 3 times.

The 10 point thing is confusing. If you feel you will be close to winning, you can add those 10 points to help your chance of winning. I just bypass it.

To win, you want to pick what you think everyone else will pick.

I just pick my favorite choice and hope it will win. I've won 3 times.

The 10 point thing is confusing. If you feel you will be close to winning, you can add those 10 points to help your chance of winning. I just bypass it.
How is that market research?  :confused:  

ETA:  I guess perception has value.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread