What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

bradley (1 Viewer)

-baller

Footballguy
looks like a good match up this week vs nyg, and I'd give him a pass on az, but what was his excuse the week before vs balt?

I couldnt make myself watch that game vs Balt. I do think he is in line for a solid week vs Gints. He had a huge week the last time they played, 13 solos I think. The Gints will pound it up the middle, a lot, I think thats where the Eagles weakness is. I have Q Mikell, and he should be a good play also coming up on run support. Gints seemed to throw to the sidelines a lot vs Wash. So if Philly corners can cover average WRs, Gints will be forced into more straight ahead running, which should increase chances for Bradley and safeties.

I have Willis, Ruud and Bradley, need to start 2 this week, all three look solid on paper vs their opponent. I might make a wrong choice, but I dont think it will be a bad choice.

25 solos to the defensive line in the Raven game. Jordan had eight and Mikell five, however, so it's hard to give Bradley a complete pass there. Giants are as good a matchup as an ILB will get this time of the year. Bradley would seemingly be a lock for 7+ solos, with double digits within reasonable reach.

25 solos to the defensive line in the Raven game.
that's kind of interesting ---- what should I make of that?was the balt o-line just really ineffective at pushing philly off the ball?
I remember watching the game and noting the Philly line playing well, but hadn't noticed the tackle discrepancy until I looked today. Ravens only averaged 2.8 ypc (which includes 15 and 28 yard runs). Ray Rice had seven yards on eight rushes, including a nine yard run. Just speculating, but it was probably a situation where the Eagles knew they could plug the box and crash gaps given the usual heavy run-pass distribution of the Raven offense.

Users who are viewing this thread