What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brandon Weeden (3 Viewers)

Can he make Washington startable minus Shorts? Yes, I'm probably this desperate.
Heh look at you in each thread, good luck this weekend.

Houston has had a slew of QBs this year.

I'd say Weeden<Hoyer but when you think Mallett and Yates, I'm not sure if he is that much worse than them; at least in an impact WR production sense

same headline, 2 years later. 

:lol:  how is he still in the NFL?
He's still in the NFL because quality QB depth is a real issue in the NFL. Not saying Weedon is quality, and I think the Texans are more positioned than most to know what Weedon brings to the table (i.e., nada) but compared to Yates and Heineke, Weedon may seem like an upgrade as he at least knows the system.

I would have signed Kapernick, Cutler, or Fitzpatrick. But that's me.

Even if the plan is to draft a later rookie to develop as backup, you still would sign Weeden.  You want a QB in OTAs who knows the offense that the other QBs can learn from watching. And have someone that knows how the plays should work who can throw to the receivers so you don't stunt their development.  Right now Watson will be wait and see and there is no one else on the roster.

Users who are viewing this thread