What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking Bad on AMC (7 Viewers)

I'm kinda like :unsure: now...

This show was never better than when Gus and Mike were featured players. Now they're both gone.
Bold moves. Even though I'm sure it will be an insane and enjoyable ride, I can't shake the feeling that this whole season is anticlimactic.

This show was never better than when Gus and Mike were featured players. Now they're both gone.
Bold moves. Even though I'm sure it will be an insane and enjoyable ride, I can't shake the feeling that this whole season is anticlimactic.
I trust that Gilligan still has a lot of 'WOW' moments in store for us. It's just sad seeing familiar characters go.

I trust that Gilligan still has a lot of 'WOW' moments in store for us. It's just sad seeing familiar characters go.
I have a feeling that there will be a lot more characters let go

well...next show on Storage Wars when a block shaped item is tarped in a storage unit for auction, I will now understand why it when it sells for 100k

Jesse will be after him because Walt will kill Mike (and he'll finally figure out all the things Walt has done to him).

The DEA will be after him because Hank will figure out he is Heisenberg.
Now this is what I'm talking about.

As far as the second part is concerned...

The one question I've had since season 1 is what the hell happens if Hank figures out Walt = Heisenberg? Hank's career has to be over. He will either look totally complicit or totally inept when it is discovered that his brother-in-law was the guy he was looking for all along.
:popcorn:

Well, we know in a year Walt has cancer and has changed his identity. Who he is seeking revenge on and why, we still do not know.
Doesn't the "flash forward" they showed us in the first episode of this season take place about 6-8 months after this last episode we just saw? Walt didn't look sick or like he was undergoing treatment. At least to me he didn't.

Well, we know in a year Walt has cancer and has changed his identity. Who he is seeking revenge on and why, we still do not know.
Doesn't the "flash forward" they showed us in the first episode of this season take place about 6-8 months after this last episode we just saw? Walt didn't look sick or like he was undergoing treatment. At least to me he didn't.
He had his cough back and was taking pills in the bathroom, so I think that means its back. Just my opinion I guess.

He's got the cancer again as well?
Could go either way. Either cancer scenario, gone or back, probably would've factored into his "What the 'eff am I doing, I should enjoy what's left of life" epiphany.
I took that he punched the smashed up paper towel dispenser that they showed in the bathroom scene just after they showed him getting the cat scan. Thought this meant he got the bad news then.

Im guessing it'll be to go after Eastern Europeans who've already killed Hank. Good episode. Lots of drawn out scenes that you keep expecting to go boom, but don't. The murder montage was great and pushed Walt even further away from the family man he seems to be at the end of the episode. Now he's killed in self defense, defense of Jesse and wounded pride. Now he's ordering jailhouse hits. He'll never be out. A little disappointed there was no sound of a splash as they went to black.

He's got the cancer again as well?
Could go either way. Either cancer scenario, gone or back, probably would've factored into his "What the 'eff am I doing, I should enjoy what's left of life" epiphany.
I took that he punched the smashed up paper towel dispenser that they showed in the bathroom scene just after they showed him getting the cat scan. Thought this meant he got the bad news then.
I think he did that in an earlier season. No way to tell if he got good or bad news, but I'm guessing bad.

Users who are viewing this thread