What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brees for Brady in a Dyno league (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamramrod

Footballguy
So you are in a dynasty league. Your team finished 2nd. You have Brees. Champion has Brady.The league is very active off season. Trades are flying, waivers are now FCFS as opposed to in season blind bids.Brees owners dumps an RB and gets Kap in exchange.Now champ offers Brady, a 2nd year WR who has upside and downside potential and a 2 round pick. Draft is only three rounds and rookie only. This is just for Brees.Now , not putting the name of the WR out there, because, almost all 2nd year WR have both upside and downside. I dont want the particular flavor you like to play into this.Both teams are in a win now mode. Both teams also have good young talent.So tell me, I turned down the trade. Am I crazy?Does Brady = Brees? For one year or long term?And in a more general sense, how do you (the shark pool) evaluate stud for stud trade offers? Is it gut, is it last year, is it future upside?All ears, and I mean this to be a more general discussion than only about the trade, but if the mods want to kick this to AC forum, it is ok.Peace

Simple discussion of Value of Brees and Brady on a Fantasy football site. Hmmmm, how is this discussion of teams when it clearly Says is Brees for Brady the same value.I agree no one cares about individual teams or trades. But since you took the time to post, you should of took the time to read, it clearly states does Brees = Brady for the long term.

Does Brady = Brees? For one year or long term?And in a more general sense, how do you (the shark pool) evaluate stud for stud trade offers? Is it gut, is it last year, is it future upside?
Brees outscored Brady and he's a year and half younger. Assuming they both play until the same age that's a year or two more you can get out of Brees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread