What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brett Favre (1 Viewer)

PsychoMan

Footballguy
I love Brett Favre; but I have a hunch that he's the all-time leader in throwing interceptions returned for touchdowns. I've looked, but haven't been able to find this statistic anywhere. Does anyone know where this could be found? Anyone else actually thrown more?

I love Brett Favre; but I have a hunch that he's the all-time leader in throwing interceptions returned for touchdowns. I've looked, but haven't been able to find this statistic anywhere. Does anyone know where this could be found? Anyone else actually thrown more?
I think Vinny has thrown a lot. Not sure where you can find this info though.

The total number of Int's returned for a TD means very little for a guy who is #2 all time in passing attempts. You would expect him to be near the top of any passing category, including the bad ones, after a career that long and prolific. A ratio of INTs returned for TDs might be more interesting.

jwvdcw - this really should have been a poll (i'm sure you've received thosands of pm's about it already) :ph34r:

I have never seen that stat listed or referenced anywhere. I do know, however, that Favre is the all-time leader in 'red zone interceptions'...of course, as mentioned before....dude has thrown the ball a ton for like 800 years so naturally he's got a bunch of bad throws mixed in there with the many, many good throws.

Users who are viewing this thread