What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bronco Fans? (1 Viewer)

dmax02

Footballguy
Where are all you at? hahaha all I got to say is you guys got 0wned today.Denver Radio all week fans calling in running there mouths badly. hahahahaAnyways nice season Denver Brees is a free agent right? Denver better grab him cause Plummer will never get it done. PIT it seems like finally has a qb for once. That has been there problem in Cowhers career in PIT so so QB's.Anyways I can't wait til Superbowl Sunday!

Where are all you at? hahaha all I got to say is you guys got 0wned today.

Denver Radio all week fans calling in running there mouths badly. hahahaha

Anyways nice season Denver Brees is a free agent right? Denver better grab him cause Plummer will never get it done. PIT it seems like finally has a qb for once. That has been there problem in Cowhers career in PIT so so QB's.

Anyways I can't wait til Superbowl Sunday!
Hard to believe you signed up less than a week ago. :rolleyes: Sand.

Go Pound It.

I was driving home from my dad's house today and listening to talk radio. They had a post game lament-about-the-loss show on, and some guy was taking calls from all the depressed Denver fans, trying to cheer them up. I was in the car long enough to hear about 6 callers, 4 of whom happened to be Steelers fans calling to brag and rub it in. Pretty sad if you ask me. dmax, you weren't, by chance, one of those 4, were you?

Where are all you at? hahaha all I got to say is you guys got 0wned today.

Denver Radio all week fans calling in running there mouths badly. hahahaha

Anyways nice season Denver Brees is a free agent right? Denver better grab him cause Plummer will never get it done. PIT it seems like finally has a qb for once. That has been there problem in Cowhers career in PIT so so QB's.

Anyways I can't wait til Superbowl Sunday!
thanks for coming out.

It just sucks to see Plummer play the worst game of the year. :wall: Its not all his fault cause I think the D didnt do a very good job they had chances too. I have to give the Steelers credit they played good. Teams are going to win when the other team turns the ball over. If the Steelers turn it over 4 times they dont win, no team should win if they lose the ball that many times. Denver will be back. I think the next time Jake will do better. I am pretty sure of that. WARIII

ya I signed up a week ago... so? only active forum I seen around.rub it in? what do you expect... especially all the talk all week on the radio, internet and so on.If the Broncos won who would be rubbing it in then? Get over it.Anyways Jake The Mistake! ha I don't think he will get it done in Denver ever. Look at the past 10years with PIT we couldnt get it done cause of mainly our QB. Finally it seems like we have a QB thats worth a damn now. Time will tell but its looking good.The question is was PIT's D too much for Plummer and the Denver O? Elway probably wouldnt of got it done. I was suprised to see how great PIT D has played the last 2 games and there offense. Most teams in the playoffs can play with eachother it just comes down to who plays better and wants it more.Look at Carolina today I thought they looked worn out and no emotion or anyone wanting to play cept Smith of course.Smith needs to settle he is turning into the next TO. Act like a professional instead of a little whining kid. He thinks there is a I in team.

Last edited by a moderator:
ya I signed up a week ago... so? only active forum I seen around.

rub it in? what do you expect... especially all the talk all week on the radio, internet and so on.

If the Broncos won who would be rubbing it in then? Get over it.

Anyways Jake The Mistake! ha I don't think he will get it done in Denver ever. Look at the past 10years with PIT we couldnt get it done cause of mainly our QB. Finally it seems like we have a QB thats worth a damn now. Time will tell but its looking good.

The question is was PIT's D too much for Plummer and the Denver O? Elway probably wouldnt of got it done. I was suprised to see how great PIT D has played the last 2 games and there offense. Most teams in the playoffs can play with eachother it just comes down to who plays better and wants it more.

Look at Carolina today I thought they looked worn out and no emotion or anyone wanting to play cept Smith of course.

Smith needs to settle he is turning into the next TO. Act like a professional instead of a little whining kid. He thinks there is a I in team.
Wow! I'm sure you make all Steeler fans proud with these classy posts! How about you wait a few weeks and read some posts on here before you open your trap?It would serve you well.

ya I signed up a week ago... so? only active forum I seen around.

rub it in? what do you expect... especially all the talk all week on the radio, internet and so on.

Anyways Jake The Mistake! ha I don't think he will get it done in Denver ever. Look at the past 10years with PIT we couldnt get it done cause of mainly our QB. Finally it seems like we have a QB thats worth a damn now. Time will tell but its looking good.

The question is was PIT's D too much for Plummer and the Denver O? Elway probably wouldnt of got it done. I was suprised to see how great PIT D has played the last 2 games and there offense. Most teams in the playoffs can play with eachother it just comes down to who plays better and wants it more.

Look at Carolina today I thought they looked worn out and no emotion or anyone wanting to play cept Smith of course.

Smith needs to settle he is turning into the next TO. Act like a professional instead of a little whining kid. He thinks there is a I in team.
Hey dmax, lighten up. It's not like we don't have any experience losing AFC Championship games. Enjoy the win but don't rub it in, I know I didn't like hearing the crap last year.

Bronco's fan here.Yea you can complain about Plummer, but it was the Defence that lost the game for the Bronco's.If you cannot stop ANY team on 3rd down YOU DO NOT Deserve to win. Then add on Plummers worst game and the lack of Wr's to play catch up and you get what we got a huge loss.But congrats to Pittsburgh and Seattle

Even a blind squirell finds a nut once and awhile. I mean this was what, the Steelers 4th AFC Championship game since they last got to the dance? Odds are they'd win one eventually. Should be a great game. Go 'Hawks.

Even a blind squirell finds a nut once and awhile. I mean this was what, the Steelers 4th AFC Championship game since they last got to the dance? Odds are they'd win one eventually.

Should be a great game. Go 'Hawks.
Yep, odds were definitely in favor of the #6 seeded team beating the #1, #2, and #3 seeds on the road. The Steelers just got lucky. :rolleyes:

Not me, for one.You have to realize, kid...not everyone in life is a classless attention seeker...not even close.

And if you notice, you're probably the first Steeler fan to "rub it in" on the board. Most of them have had class throughout this entire process.

You see, my friend, you'll realize something in life. You'll realize that 5th grade bullying tactics really aren't the secret to success in the real world, and that people really do carry themselves with dignity.

You'll realize that no matter what "team" you root for...that doesn't make you any "better" than a fan of another team.

And finally...I hope when you grow up, you grow out of this. Life isn't about "proving" people wrong. Life is so much more gratifying when you take the time to show a little class.

By the way, Smith immediately hugged and congratulated the Seahawks on their win...*after his game losing fumble...*.Can't get any classier than that.

Hey DMax..............show some class, not your a.s.s.If any of my Pennsylvania kin-folks acted like you, I'd dis-own them.

Ditching Plummer would be incredibly stupid. He's led the Broncos to 3 straight postseasons, something Elway never did in all his years. He had a bad game, but the whole team did. Denver lost to a better team.And Steelers fans have been so classy in general that I'm not about to lump one bad-name lunatic in with the rest of them.

Act like a professional instead of a little whining kid.
Oh the irony of you typing that statement. Anyway I am proud of the Bronco fans for being classy about the loss. Thanks to Steeler fans for noticing/acknowledging our that. Heck even RaiderNation thinks you're way off base on this one dmax. I forgot who said it but the Broncos lost because they couldn't srop the Steelers on 3rd down. That fact and the turnovers meant that we had no chance. Remember dmax, this was Jake's first championship game. Big Ben didn't look so hot last year either. I know he was a rookie and all that, but sometimes it takes getting your feet wet and getting a taste for the game before you can win it. As a Broncos fan, I am happy to keep Jake around and give him another chance. Pretty easy to say really as he's coming off his best season as a pro.

Congratulations Steelers!! You were the better team yesterday. Good Luck in the Super Bowl!

Ease up, dmax... this isn't the time. None of the Bronco fans on this board have cried about the loss, nor offered any lame excuses (more than I can say for some of the Cincinnati fans..) so the right thing to do is congratulate them on a good season. Yelling "owned" and all that crap is poor sportsmanship. Some good-natured ribbing in the offseason when the wounds are no longer fresh is fine, but this is uncalled for.

The better team won yesterday, this was pretty obvious. Surprising dmax had time to take a day off from McDonalds, dial up his internet, and type in grade school level comments. Must have really taken up some of his internet chat room time with the 'hot chicks' as well.

As a Steelers fan, all I can say is, shut it dmax. Youre giving us a bad name. The game could have gone either way. Denver is a tough team but the Steelers showed up to play. In any case, hats off to Denver for a well fought battle.

:lmao:Original Poster: "Where you at Broncos fans!""Here.""Here.""Me too. I'm here"Original Poster: Uh...well....uh....you got owned! "Yup""Yup, good win by Pittsburgh.""Yeah, good luck in the SUper Bowl."Original Poster: "Uh....well....uh..."Good thread.

Ditching Plummer would be incredibly stupid. He's led the Broncos to 3 straight postseasons, something Elway never did in all his years. He had a bad game, but the whole team did. Denver lost to a better team.

And Steelers fans have been so classy in general that I'm not about to lump one bad-name lunatic in with the rest of them.
Elway did it when there were less teams allowed in the playoffs and three divisions. Not exactly apples to apples.

Ditching Plummer would be incredibly stupid.  He's led the Broncos to 3 straight postseasons, something Elway never did in all his years.  He had a bad game, but the whole team did.  Denver lost to a better team.

And Steelers fans have been so classy in general that I'm not about to lump one bad-name lunatic in with the rest of them.
Elway did it when there were less teams allowed in the playoffs and three divisions. Not exactly apples to apples.
Fair enough. It wasn't meant as a knock on Elway at all, though. Just pointing out that Plummer's been pretty good on the whole. :)

Ditching Plummer would be incredibly stupid. He's led the Broncos to 3 straight postseasons, something Elway never did in all his years. He had a bad game, but the whole team did. Denver lost to a better team.

Elway also did it when there were fewer teams in the league... :whistle:

There were more than a few "classless" Denver fans on the boards in the last week. Do a search and read the posts. These guys are the ones who become quiet real quick as their is no such comeback when you have been spankedPlummer has been in the league along time and football is football. Once the game is on, then it is all about the game and not the significance of the game. The Denver Defense put him in a bind in the second half, but an interception and a fumble didn't help the defense in the first half.Pittsburgh was the better team on Sunday and that is that. It comes down to the little things at this level and one bad break may cost you the win. The first series Big Ben throws a dumb ball accross the field and instead of going the other way for a denver td it is tipped and caught for a first down by Pittsburgh. Orignal Poster was wrong in how he presented his case, but their is nothing wrong with gloating in a great victory. Have some fun and enjoy the moment---they don't last long. It seems alot of guys lurk waiting for the negative stuff. If Pittsburgh loses this week, then you will have a million threads on how Cowher just can't win the big one(not the fact that he got them their in the first place)

There were more than a few "classless" Denver fans on the boards in the last week.
Prove it.
These guys are the ones who become quiet real quick as their is no such comeback when you have been spanked.
Is not saying the better team won a response? Or does it actually have to be a 'comeback' of some excuse as to why we lost?

Where are all you at? hahaha all I got to say is you guys got 0wned today.Denver Radio all week fans calling in running there mouths badly. hahahahaAnyways nice season Denver Brees is a free agent right? Denver better grab him cause Plummer will never get it done. PIT it seems like finally has a qb for once. That has been there problem in Cowhers career in PIT so so QB's.Anyways I can't wait til Superbowl Sunday! I wonder if this was written after 10 or 12 Buckhorn beers :P

but their is nothing wrong with gloating in a great victory.
There's a huge difference between celebrating your team's victory and gloating (rubbing it in your opponents' face).If you're doing the latter, there's a problem...and yes, there's something wrong with that.

Ease up, dmax... this isn't the time. None of the Bronco fans on this board have cried about the loss, nor offered any lame excuses (more than I can say for some of the Cincinnati fans..) so the right thing to do is congratulate them on a good season. Yelling "owned" and all that crap is poor sportsmanship. Some good-natured ribbing in the offseason when the wounds are no longer fresh is fine, but this is uncalled for.
Good post, Grin.Lifelong Steelers fan here who has learned about sportsmanship and its relationship to karma. Chill out, DMax. All the Bronco fans I've seen here have been completely classy.

I don't pin this loss squarely on Plummer's shoulders...this team hasn't been used to being more than 10 pts down early since the opening of the season, and he tried to make something happen when it wasn't there. The Steelers saw a major exploit in throwing to 2nd/3rd/4th string WRs vs. Foxworth, and they took it early and often. Sharpe noticed it, Simms noticed it, the defense didn't make quick adjustments to correct it. We could have really used a healthy Darrent Williams for this game and unfortunately it didn't happen in time.Pittsburgh was better at adapting to win and that's why they won. Good teams do that. Denver came out with a decent run attack despite the Steelers' D and Plummer's fumble gave them the momentum to play the game they're comfortable with. A lot of QBs would have fumbled on that play- Porter made a perfect hit on the ball. Plummer just couldn't tuck in time. :D As for next year, I'm still optimistic that Shanahan and Co. will put another good product on the field AS LONG AS they don't let Dennison go with Kubiak to Houston. Then I'll really be concerned.Congrats to the Steelers. SEA/PIT should be a good game.

I don't pin this loss squarely on Plummer's shoulders...this team hasn't been used to being more than 10 pts down early since the opening of the season, and he tried to make something happen when it wasn't there. The Steelers saw a major exploit in throwing to 2nd/3rd/4th string WRs vs. Foxworth, and they took it early and often. Sharpe noticed it, Simms noticed it, the defense didn't make quick adjustments to correct it. We could have really used a healthy Darrent Williams for this game and unfortunately it didn't happen in time.

Pittsburgh was better at adapting to win and that's why they won. Good teams do that. Denver came out with a decent run attack despite the Steelers' D and Plummer's fumble gave them the momentum to play the game they're comfortable with. A lot of QBs would have fumbled on that play- Porter made a perfect hit on the ball. Plummer just couldn't tuck in time. :D

As for next year, I'm still optimistic that Shanahan and Co. will put another good product on the field AS LONG AS they don't let Dennison go with Kubiak to Houston. Then I'll really be concerned.

Congrats to the Steelers. SEA/PIT should be a good game.
Dude, that chick in your avatar looks like the girl from my dream last night.... wierd. We had some good times, me and her.

I don't pin this loss squarely on Plummer's shoulders...this team hasn't been used to being more than 10 pts down early since the opening of the season, and he tried to make something happen when it wasn't there.  The Steelers saw a major exploit in throwing to 2nd/3rd/4th string WRs vs. Foxworth, and they took it early and often.  Sharpe noticed it, Simms noticed it, the defense didn't make quick adjustments to correct it.  We could have really used a healthy Darrent Williams for this game and unfortunately it didn't happen in time.

Pittsburgh was better at adapting to win and that's why they won.  Good teams do that.  Denver came out with a decent run attack despite the Steelers' D and Plummer's fumble gave them the momentum to play the game they're comfortable with.  A lot of QBs would have fumbled on that play- Porter made a perfect hit on the ball.  Plummer just couldn't tuck in time.  :D

As for next year, I'm still optimistic that Shanahan and Co. will put another good product on the field AS LONG AS they don't let Dennison go with Kubiak to Houston.  Then I'll really be concerned.

Congrats to the Steelers.  SEA/PIT should be a good game.
Dude, that chick in your avatar looks like the girl from my dream last night.... wierd. We had some good times, me and her.
She looks like that girl I kept around for about a week. Stage 3 clinger.

haha, I said Broncos had a great season comes down to who plays better and has the better gameplan. Last 4 teams could've made it to the Super Bowl. IMHO Manning doesn't got what it takes... he is worthless under pressue thats me though but if he has time he will kill you probably best pocket passer in the game. I thought the game was gonna be within 3-7 points but it was a blowout pretty much. AFC has some damn good teams nowadays gonna make the playsoff for years to come.Amazing how great Rothlisberger is playing. Also doing it with a jacked up right thumb.If your a diehard fan I know how it feels to lose afc champ games superbowls PIT has been to enough of them, but hopefully this is the year #5 comes home its due plus Cowher, Bettis deserve one. Finally got a qb which was missing in the past.thank you bye

haha, I said Broncos had a great season comes down to who plays better and has the better gameplan. Last 4 teams could've made it to the Super Bowl. IMHO Manning doesn't got what it takes... he is worthless under pressue thats me though but if he has time he will kill you probably best pocket passer in the game.

I thought the game was gonna be within 3-7 points but it was a blowout pretty much. AFC has some damn good teams nowadays gonna make the playsoff for years to come.

Amazing how great Rothlisberger is playing. Also doing it with a jacked up right thumb.

If your a diehard fan I know how it feels to lose afc champ games superbowls PIT has been to enough of them, but hopefully this is the year #5 comes home its due plus Cowher, Bettis deserve one. Finally got a qb which was missing in the past.

thank you bye
this is almost unreadable..... :loco:

haha, I said Broncos had a great season comes down to who plays better and has the better gameplan. Last 4 teams could've made it to the Super Bowl. IMHO Manning doesn't got what it takes... he is worthless under pressue thats me though but if he has time he will kill you probably best pocket passer in the game.

I thought the game was gonna be within 3-7 points but it was a blowout pretty much. AFC has some damn good teams nowadays gonna make the playsoff for years to come.

Amazing how great Rothlisberger is playing. Also doing it with a jacked up right thumb.

If your a diehard fan I know how it feels to lose afc champ games superbowls PIT has been to enough of them, but hopefully this is the year #5 comes home its due plus Cowher, Bettis deserve one. Finally got a qb which was missing in the past.

thank you bye
this is almost unreadable..... :loco:
Yeah it might help if he randomly placed a few punctuation marks in there.......

Love this Quote:"I'm going to go buy my Roethlisberger jersey and go to the nearest bar and start rooting,” Ashley Lelie told the Post. “We really want that home field, because we're probably the toughest team right now in the NFL playing at home."

Love this Quote:

"I'm going to go buy my Roethlisberger jersey and go to the nearest bar and start rooting,” Ashley Lelie told the Post. “We really want that home field, because we're probably the toughest team right now in the NFL playing at home."
:shock: :bye: Link please? I'd love to show that to one person I know.

Users who are viewing this thread