What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Broncos at Raiders (1 Viewer)

Looks like Palmer still has some zip on his passes even after all these years.

Then again, I have been watching a lot Christian Ponder this season.

Sometimes Peyton is too smart for his own good and that last play was an example. Why wasted 20 seconds of a running clock right there when you have three timeouts?

Peyton hitting the ground a lot more than usual in this one.
Especially given how anemic Oakland's pass rush usually is.Edit: Denver's offensive line has allowed the second fewest sacks per pass play. Oakland's defense has made the second fewest sacks per pass play. So, of course, it makes perfect sense that Oakland racked up 3 first half sacks. It'd be like if Arizona squared off against San Francisco and Lindley put up 250 yards and 2 scores by halftime.

Last edited by a moderator:
you've got a 3rd and 9 with 35 secs left and 2 time-outs. So instead of calling a TO and setting up a play you rush it and then have to punt with 2 TO's to burn. Unbelievable.

I think I know who the #2 WR on my early board will be for 2013.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad I stayed away from the Broncos RB situation personally. Getting stuffed by the Raiders YPC in a fantasy playoff week for Moreno and Hillman not getting many looks or cashing in at the GL, not good.

Users who are viewing this thread