What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bros Icing Bros (1 Viewer)

My mother walked into the room as I was pounding it and mentioning how much it sucked and told me not to drink it. Oh Mom.... will you never get hip to internet memes and the trials of manhood? My embarrassment is evident on the video.
For the record, this is my favorite part, though completely unplanned :lmao:

I'm looking forward to seeing the video. Feel free to forward it along to me if you want someone else to try to upload it to youtube. :shrug:
I was actually trying to do this on Christmas Eve,.but the file was 2 GB and seemed to choke the mail server. I'll figure it out eventually.

OK, good news and bad news.

Good news is that apparently the problem I was having getting the video up is because I was trying to do it using the Sprint 4G network. I tried again at home using my Wifi connection and it worked.

Bad news is that my numbnuts wife shot the video holding the camera(phone) sideways so the video is sideways. I can't for the life of me figure out how to right it on Youtube, so you have to tilt your head left to see it. :unsure:

Anyway, here it is : Iced by Proninja

ETA : NSFW language, to wit : one f-bomb

Last edited by a moderator:

Good news is that apparently the problem I was having getting the video up is because I was trying to do it using the Sprint 4G network. I tried again at home using my Wifi connection and it worked.

Bad news is that my numbnuts wife shot the video holding the camera(phone) sideways so the video is sideways. I can't for the life of me figure out how to right it on Youtube, so you have to tilt your head left to see it. :thumbup:

try this

Bad news is that my numbnuts wife shot the video holding the camera(phone) sideways so the video is sideways. I can't for the life of me figure out how to right it on Youtube, so you have to tilt your head left to see it. :banned:

:bow: ;) Nice.

I'm a little disappointed you don't look more like Bill Cowher, though.

Bad news is that my numbnuts wife shot the video holding the camera(phone) sideways so the video is sideways. I can't for the life of me figure out how to right it on Youtube, so you have to tilt your head left to see it. :bag:

:banned: :banned: Nice.

I'm a little disappointed you don't look more like Bill Cowher, though.
This and :rant: :lmao: :lmao:

Bad news is that my numbnuts wife shot the video holding the camera(phone) sideways so the video is sideways. I can't for the life of me figure out how to right it on Youtube, so you have to tilt your head left to see it. :coffee:

try this
Seems like it works, but it's not published yet. Maybe it just takes a bit. I tried to simply edit the video already out there, but it's still sideways. Maybe I'm just a moron.

Bad news is that my numbnuts wife shot the video holding the camera(phone) sideways
:coffee:
She loves to shoot photos "longways", and it irritates me every time. Just hold the frigging thing right. To be fair, when you shoot stills with the phone, the image rotates automatically when you turn the phone - this is the first time we shot video with it, so I imagine she thought it would do the same with video. Apparently not... :lol:

I also like how you go back to the box looking for the real gift only to find more shame.
You're 100% correct. I was going to pull the actual beer out but I needed another minute to compose myself after the icing.
EG has a certain Ray Romano charm to him.
I don't know about the charm part, but it's not the first time I've heard a Ray Romano comparison. I guess everybody loves that dude, so I'll roll with it.

Bad news is that my numbnuts wife shot the video holding the camera(phone) sideways so the video is sideways. I can't for the life of me figure out how to right it on Youtube, so you have to tilt your head left to see it. :goodposting:

try this
Seems like it works, but it's not published yet. Maybe it just takes a bit. I tried to simply edit the video already out there, but it's still sideways. Maybe I'm just a moron.
It worked, thanks. Changed the link in the original post, and deleted the sideways video. So anyone using the links in quoted text will get nada.

Really good stuff. Good thinking getting the video ready.
That was ALL Proninja. The apparent disgust you hear in my voice is due to my not realizing what was coming despite the fact that he TOLD ME TO HAVE A VIDEOCAMERA HANDY. :goodposting:
:moneybag: :lmao:

"Don't drink it."

"He has to drink it."
Wifey gets it, Mom - not so much. But she knows if it's a footballguys rule, I have to follow it.

if Four Loko didn't get killed by the government, that might have been a better way to go.

the rush from pounding a 24oz can of caffeine and booze has to be pretty killer.

Describe the taste.
It was very highly carbonated, kind of like tonic water almost, but sweeter, with a bit of salty flavor. It was also about 75-80 degrees F. It sucked.
if Four Loko didn't get killed by the government, that might have been a better way to go.the rush from pounding a 24oz can of caffeine and booze has to be pretty killer.
I wouldn't have done it. Four Loko is the worst crap I've ever tasted. I described it in another thread as tasting like the horrors of the Holocaust had been distilled down into liquid form and canned.

I wouldn't have done it. Four Loko is the worst crap I've ever tasted. I described it in another thread as tasting like the horrors of the Holocaust had been distilled down into liquid form and canned.
if someone Loko's you, you have to drink it bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaron Rudnicki said:
Evilgrin 72 said:
if someone Loko's you, you have to drink it bro.
:shrug: I thought I had the option to throw it out the window?

Evilgrin 72 said:
Also, I can't believe they don't use twist-off caps for this crap.
Brah, I don't know how to break this to you, but. . .they do
Really? ;) You can see I started to twist it, but it didn't move, so I broke out the opener. Maybe it was on tighter than usual or something, I usually give the cap a small twist if I'm unsure, and if I feel no give, I go to the opener. I also use my shirt to cover the cap.. I have scars on my index finger from trying to twist off pop-tops in the past and cutting the #### out of my hand.

Users who are viewing this thread