What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bros Icing Bros (1 Viewer)

Is this still allowed?

I was considering icing a bro at the lake and/or draft coming up... wanted to access the relevance of it

I witnessed an icing at a bar in Victoria, BC this weekend. Bartender iced a friend of his who was in filling out an application. Then, while the guy was on one knee chugging, he doused him with ice water calling it an "ice breaker". He thought it was the funniest thing in the world but then he was a backwoods canuck.

I witnessed my first icing yesterday and I must admit, it was pretty funny. I can see it getting lame if it's being done all of the time but every now and again, I guess it could be funny.

It was a girl that got iced. It was our last night of bowling league and when the league president was calling names to give out prize money, he called her up and handed her a Smirnoff Ice. The league president was an older guy and it was obvious that the girl's teammates (all were about college age) put him up to it. I give her credit. She got down on one knee and chugged it no problem. Quite a few people didn't know what the hell was going on and some of the other younger people in the league explained what icing was to them.

:mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
is this still going to be cool this summer?

Smirnoff has pumped out some new flavors.

We're not letting this die are we?

I last witnessed an icing at our FFL draft... but it ended with me throwing up.

is this still going to be cool this summer?Smirnoff has pumped out some new flavors.We're not letting this die are we?I last witnessed an icing at our FFL draft... but it ended with me throwing up.
I got iced on Christmas Day. Last year, I got iced on Christmas Eve by mail... by proninja. This year, my brother wrapped a 24 ouncer and gave it to me in a gift bag, piss warm.

'Dentist said:
is this still going to be cool this summer?Smirnoff has pumped out some new flavors.We're not letting this die are we?I last witnessed an icing at our FFL draft... but it ended with me throwing up.
I saw a guy get iced last weekend. It was a 24 ouncer of the mango variety. Everyone got a kick out of it, but I honestly didn't this was a real actual thing.

'Dentist said:
'Evilgrin 72 said:
I got iced on Christmas Day.
that's a pretty recent icing.still obviously cool then, bro
Take this with a grain of salt, however. My brother couldn't care less whether or not it's "cool." If you even said "internet meme" around him, he'd look at you like you had 3 heads. It involves drinking quickly, and the ability to force others to do so. Therefore, the Ox will keep doing it forever.

'Evilgrin 72 said:
'Dentist said:
I got iced on Christmas Day. Last year, I got iced on Christmas Eve by mail... by proninja. This year, my brother wrapped a 24 ouncer and gave it to me in a gift bag, piss warm.
I'm still pretty proud of this

'Evilgrin 72 said:
'Dentist said:
Post the video again to show how cool it was.

'Evilgrin 72 said:
'Dentist said:
It was awesome. I had just gotten down there, was buoyed by the Christmas spirit... it will go down in my mental scrapbook of Christmas memories. Just brilliant.

'Evilgrin 72 said:
'Dentist said:
THe mail part was 100% gold comedy.... the whole icing thing is still dumb imo but that was classic

Still cool. Even cooler than before, because now we've arrived at the point where we can be the ones keepin' it real.

If I tried to ice any one of my friends, they would look at me like I had lobsters crawling out of my ears and then break the bottle over my head. I don't know one person who would drink it.
A lot can change in a few years
Nope. I still wouldn't ice any of my friends. Only my 2 brothers. It was the Ox who iced me.
:goodposting:

Even more of a stand-up move to go with the flow in the event that you have been iced.

If I tried to ice any one of my friends, they would look at me like I had lobsters crawling out of my ears and then break the bottle over my head. I don't know one person who would drink it.
Nope. I still wouldn't ice any of my friends. Only my 2 brothers. It was the Ox who iced me.
Any chance of another round of Ox vs Yams?! Maybe a 4th of July version?

#bigfan

Deepster said:
Any chance of another round of Ox vs Yams?! Maybe a 4th of July version?

#bigfan
Definitely happening, just not sure when. We already have the details worked out, just a matter of scheduling.

Users who are viewing this thread