What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Browns @ Ravens (1 Viewer)

Is it just me, or are the Ravens on TV a lot? Whose bright idea was that? They've been the most boring team in football three years running. :thumbdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me, or are the Ravens on TV a lot? Whose bright idea was that? They've been the most boring team in football three years running. :thumbdown:
I love to watch this defense

:raylewis:
True. But...:kyleboller::travistaylor::kevinjohnson::didimentionkyleboller: I think Kyle Boller and Joey Harrington both contracted the same disease. They each appear to have strong allergic reactions to moving the chains and picking up first downs. Maybe it's a Jeff Tedford thing. :tinfoilhat:

ZzZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzGonna be a boring gameCome on Jeff Garcia, you and Ray are the only cheerful people in this game go do something

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone at ESPN must like torturing us. Just about every Sunday night we have to watch some of the worst offense in the league and hear the Sunday night crew.
Caddyshack on Cinemax :thumbup: Split screen with the game on mute :thumbup:

Browns recover that fumble and have it 1st down on the Raven 35, and I feel no confidence that we can score (against that D).

Hmm, do you run it here and get in FG range or go for more? 3 points is HUGE in a game like this.

Watch his LEGS? Paul switched it up on us there. Its just that kind of wrinkle from the color guy that makes this team so special.

Bad job of picking up the LB by Lee Suggs. Even if the LB in question was Ray Lewis.

Ravens grinding out some long drives. I don't think they have the firepower to overcome any key penalties in drives like this, but they aren't committing any false starts or holding so far.

How can they give that fumble lost to Kyle Boller and not Jamal Lewis? That should be given to Jamal for sure. BRUTAL!!P.S. I am playing aginast Lewis in a close game ;)

Users who are viewing this thread