What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bryant Young (1 Viewer)

daanswr4

Footballguy
I've played in a league for 11 years now that uses IDP, and I used to own Bryant Young when he was a stud with the 49ers. I love the guy, but he seemed to be falling off dramatically the past few years. However, he had 3 freggin sacks yesterday. Do any 49ers homers know if he was on some insane offseason workout program in which he might have become the dominant DT of old? I think this past game was an anomoly, but I may be wrong. Thoughts...

I've played in a league for 11 years now that uses IDP, and I used to own Bryant Young when he was a stud with the 49ers. I love the guy, but he seemed to be falling off dramatically the past few years. However, he had 3 freggin sacks yesterday. Do any 49ers homers know if he was on some insane offseason workout program in which he might have become the dominant DT of old? I think this past game was an anomoly, but I may be wrong. Thoughts...
For most DT/DE, 3 sacks is an anomaly. But I did watch yesterday's game and he was a monster. He looked like his old self bullrushing the center and pushing the O-line back consistently. His numbers won't stay at the same level, but he may be good for a spot start here or there.

The Rams O-Line looked old and slow. Just pathetic. Tucker and Timmerman got used and Pace was not up to the task at hand. If your DL are playing the Rams, he is a must start..

Users who are viewing this thread