What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Buffalo vs Kansas City -3 (54.5)*** Bills vs Chiefs, Allen vs Mahomes, American Football Conference Championship Game (2 Viewers)

Oh Josh. That was not good. At the same time, Beasley was being held big time right from the snap because the defender knew that the big blitz was on.

Singletary drops a ball that looks like he could have gotten a FD and perhaps more instead they punt it back to Mahomes nursing a 9-7 lead. 

I really dislike the Mac commercials. And people rapping still looks stupid without audio. Close ups of drive-by toughness. Yuck.

Bills being out coached so far. Refs are “letting them play”. Kc is bringing pressure and playing bump coverage. Buf is playing back and letting Mahomes pick them apart. Need to adapt to how the game is being called. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Both teams talked the refs into one flag. (Both correct calls imo but the delay makes it look like they were called in)

Again, Hardman as a receiver? Raw. Doesn't have good instincts.

Hardman as a KR/PR? Work in progress.

Hardman as a gadget player? Can be deadly.

😛

I mean it's funny the leap people are making that since they never heard of a group they must be new.
I never said anything about 'new'. I remember seeing him many years ago on the Grammy's, I just couldn't name a song of his. I think I can at least recognize one, though.

I never said anything about 'new'. I remember seeing him many years ago on the Grammy's, I just couldn't name a song of his. I think I can at least recognize one, thought.
THAT'S IT!!

I will start a The Weekend thread Superbowl Week. All posters will be drilled about the the life and times of The Weekend. There will be a quiz on the weekend about The Weekend to prepare for the Superbowl performance by The Weekend on the weekend.

THAT'S IT!!

I will start a The Weekend thread Superbowl Week. All posters will be drilled about the the life and times of The Weekend. There will be a quiz on the weekend about The Weekend to prepare for the Superbowl performance by The Weekend on the weekend.
Only if you spell his name right.

THAT'S IT!!

Hmm... Sorry, I can't make it. I have a hair appointment.

THAT'S IT!!

To be fair, you shouldn't start it until Thursday afternoon before SB since it's almost The Weekend

Users who are viewing this thread