What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Buffalo Wild Wings (1 Viewer)

Had BWW for take out over the weekend.  Got the lemon pepper traditional wings.  Weren't bad, but the wings are significantly less meaty than the non-chain wing place I go to, which while slightly more expensive, blows BWW out of the water selection wise.
Any chance you usually go to D-Spot?

Still haven't gone to a BWW yet.  The food at Twin Peaks was actually pretty good but I was never impressed with the food at Hooters.

That's the place.  Best wings I've ever had.  They have some crazy variations but I've never had a bad one.  The candy bar variations are the bomb, but I can only have a couple of those.
Huh, never tried the candy ones. Truth be told, I haven't gone since they moved to the bigger location. No excuses as its five minutes from my house.  :bag:

To butt into the Cincy conversation, I was pretty regular at the west side one on quarter wing Tuesdays in late 90s and early 2000s...near where Anderson Ferry runs into Glenway Crossing.

The pool hall next door made for a pretty decent Tuesday night, since i bartended at Willie's Covington through college and was usually only off on Tuesday and Wednesday nights.

Where was the one by UC? I went there 99-02 and don't recall, I really only went to Adriatico's every now and then, or Sudsy Malone's and Martino's if I was going to Bogarts for a show or watching the Steelers...didn't spend much time on campus since I lived in Delhi.
Clifton area is all I can recall, maybe Calhoun street? I just google mapped it and I "think" that's the one???  Man, looking at google maps just now and OMG has that whole area changed, I haven't been back there in decades.  It's looks nothing like what I recall, that whole campus area I mean.  The campus has changed so much it's absolutely amazing.  When I was in school there was a strip of bars we used to hit starting on one end of Jefferson Avenue and finish up at Uncle Woody's (I think that one is still there) which was near DuBois bookstore.  God I'm old! :)

Huh, never tried the candy ones. Truth be told, I haven't gone since they moved to the bigger location. No excuses as its five minutes from my house.  :bag:
Ya that's crazy.  If you like wings, that place is the bomb.

Eating in is worth the wait (if you go when its  busy).  After you finish a basket of the candy ones, there is so much sauce in the bottom of the basket, you could make a mold and make an entire candy bar out of it.  If you have a sweet tooth, they are sooooo good.  Plus all the savory options....so good.  I'd never go to BWW but no one else in the family prefers it. Ugh. 

i think cincy is a pretty cool town with rivers bridges and mountains those are sort of the three key components and then when you add in the chile and a bw3s that place sort of has it all take that to the bank bromigos 

Where was the one by UC? I went there 99-02 and don't recall, I really only went to Adriatico's every now and then, or Sudsy Malone's and Martino's if I was going to Bogarts for a show or watching the Steelers...didn't spend much time on campus since I lived in Delhi.
Short vine across the street from Bogart's.  At least it was from 91-96.

Does any place even have a wing happy hour anymore?

I picked up 10 pounds of wings last night at Sam’s club. $25. Came out to about 70 wings. 

Makes me think I should start a wing truck. 
Only boneless, they are a heck of a lot cheaper cost-wise for restaurants compared to the bone-in variety because of the explosion in demand for wings over the last 2 decades. That's why so many places will try to push boneless on their customers. Personally I hate boneless (they're just chicken tenders soaked in too much sauce) but to each their own.

Every once in a blue moon I stop by a BWW still, but a local brewery near me here in Denver does grilled wings on their BBQ pit that are awesome so that's usually where I go when I get a hankerin'.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've hung out in Cinci exactly two nights in my life, and one of them was spent at Sudsy Malone's listening to a band called  "Bob On This!"  . I bought some merch including a band t-shirt......just the name on the front of the shirt, but one of the lines in the "N" was extended into a long, downward-pointing arrow.  And when I was in my early 20s, that seemed funny.  :lol:

I've hung out in Cinci exactly two nights in my life, and one of them was spent at Sudsy Malone's listening to a band called  "Bob On This!"  . I bought some merch including a band t-shirt......just the name on the front of the shirt, but one of the lines in the "N" was extended into a long, downward-pointing arrow.  And when I was in my early 20s, that seemed funny.  :lol:
Yeah Bdubs was right next to Sudsy's. The good old days. Both long gone now. 

You've worn this tshirt too, right?

Users who are viewing this thread