What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Carolina at Minnesota (1 Viewer)

Refs don't need to worry about Frazier getting angry about their terrible calls.

Last edited by a moderator:
SO.. if you are a struggling team.. Book a game vs. Minnesota.. We cure all.. . Our defense will make you look like suberbowl competitors. :thumbup:

So.. umm Giants.. You are next, get ready for win number 1.. :oldunsure:

Vikings made it over the 40. They could save alot time by kicking the field goal now.

I see Gerhart in the last series. Frazier giving AP the rest of the day off with the game out of hand?

I see Gerhart in the last series. Frazier giving AP the rest of the day off with the game out of hand?
Yep.. Fun to see a coach throw out the white flag with 12 minutes left.. .. and now here comes the excuses that you can expect to hear from Frasier later.. Hard week after what happened with Peterson and we just couldn't get past those emotions.. ugggh.. :bs:

Wow.. just wow.. 35-3 .. at home.. after the crapfest you put out there against the Browns the last time at the Dome?? Really Wilf's.. end the Frasier era now... :rant:

Yep.. Fun to see a coach throw out the white flag with 12 minutes left.. .. and now here comes the excuses that you can expect to hear from Frasier later.. Hard week after what happened with Peterson and we just couldn't get past those emotions.. ugggh.. :bs:
He might be gone after this one. Maybe they give Singletary the clip board after this embarrassment. (Not saying it's a good thing but it's something.)

I've been flipping to this game a lot today. Have to at this point be excited to see what Freeman can do vs. Ponder/Cassel.

So Jennings gets his first catch for 7 yards, then a second catch for no yards, a third catch for no yards and a 4th catch for -1 yard for 4 catches for 6 yards. Wow.

I've been flipping to this game a lot today. Have to at this point be excited to see what Freeman can do vs. Ponder/Cassel.
At this point they have nothing to lose other then to play Freeman the rest of the way out and find out what he brings..

Really can't beleive how horrid our defense is this year.. Not sure if it is age, coaching, bad drafting, etc.. But this is as bad of a Viking defense as I can recall in many years :(

At this point they have nothing to lose other then to play Freeman the rest of the way out and find out what he brings..

Really can't beleive how horrid our defense is this year.. Not sure if it is age, coaching, bad drafting, etc.. But this is as bad of a Viking defense as I can recall in many years :(
Kind of shows how valuable Winfield was.

SO you give up multiple picks for this Patterson kid and draft him in the first round...isn't this a good time to throw the rock to him?

SO you give up multiple picks for this Patterson kid and draft him in the first round...isn't this a good time to throw the rock to him?
No. Just run the clock out and get off the field.
That's what a SMART coach does.. Not Frasier though.. Hurry up, we are only down 32.. Then after scoring a TD, instead of at least using it for practicing your Onside kick.. You just kick it off.. :lol:

sports_fan said:
snogger said:
mquinnjr said:
snogger said:
mquinnjr said:
At this point they have nothing to lose other then to play Freeman the rest of the way out and find out what he brings..Really can't beleive how horrid our defense is this year.. Not sure if it is age, coaching, bad drafting, etc.. But this is as bad of a Viking defense as I can recall in many years :(
What's the deal with Rhodes so far? In time he might provide much of the same.

sports_fan said:
snogger said:
mquinnjr said:
snogger said:
mquinnjr said:
At this point they have nothing to lose other then to play Freeman the rest of the way out and find out what he brings..Really can't beleive how horrid our defense is this year.. Not sure if it is age, coaching, bad drafting, etc.. But this is as bad of a Viking defense as I can recall in many years :(
Yeah, he's been doing phenomenal, for a rookie IMO.

sports_fan said:
snogger said:
mquinnjr said:
snogger said:
mquinnjr said:
Yeah, he's been doing phenomenal, for a rookie IMO.
I don't know, I was kind of hoping for more. For a 1st round pick he's been decent. He's a great athlete and his but tackling and coverage need some work. He gets beat with good regularity and he has 11 tackles in about 250 snaps. Not exactly a playmaker. In time I think he'll be good but he has quite a ways to go to approach Winfield territory.

Users who are viewing this thread