What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CBS Green Bay DST Scoring Error (1 Viewer)

fake_15

Footballguy
Anyone else getting an extra 6pts for a DST TD for the Green Bay Defense on CBS. Last night I had 90 and I checked this morning and now I have 96 with 3TD's for GB defense which is not correct according to the scoring. If you click on the GB link it shows them scoring only 22. I'm getting credited for 28. Anyone else having this error.

Anyone else getting an extra 6pts for a DST TD for the Green Bay Defense on CBS. Last night I had 90 and I checked this morning and now I have 96 with 3TD's for GB defense which is not correct according to the scoring. If you click on the GB link it shows them scoring only 22. I'm getting credited for 28. Anyone else having this error.
Just noticed the same thing.
D. Packers DST 7 PA, 3 DTD (57), 2 Int, DFR, 148 PaYdA, 85 RuYdA 32

This would be great news for one of my teams. Yesterday I noticed that after Atari Bigby's TD interception return, it was reviewed and called back. I never saw the pts adjustment occur in CBS.

There is that one and the Cutler/Brandon Marshall 8 yard TD entered twice by CBS. As a matter of fact, it scrolled across my NFL sunday ticket screen twice. Every play was Marshall. Marshall was everywhere. He was throwing TD passes, catching them twice and running all over.

Nah, the best of the day was that the scroll at halftime was listing "Grossman (CHI) 90+ rec, 1 TD" under the leading WR's of the day. Damn that Grossman, what a gutty performance on a bad leg to come back out and dominate the secondary. How do you have a typo on a Sunday stats scroll from a game played on Thursday night??? *scratches head*

CBS is also showing a blocked FG for the Colts DST. I remember the colts DST doing about everything else, but I don't recal a blocked FG.

Guy in my league just came and complained to me (I'm the commish) b/c he only sees 1 TD now on CBS for Packers D/ST when it should be two.

Is this the same for the rest of you?

fake_15 said:
shhhhhh.maybe CBS won't notice and neither will my opponent.

Guy in my league just came and complained to me (I'm the commish) b/c he only sees 1 TD now on CBS for Packers D/ST when it should be two.Is this the same for the rest of you?
Mine shows 3 TD's for GB Def/ST. I won last night 99 to 94, then this morning I lost 100-99... GB did have 3 defensive TD's, but 1 was nullified. GB Def/ST had 2 TD's.

Users who are viewing this thread