What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chester Taylor signed by MIN (1 Viewer)

jetmonkey

Footballguy
The Minnesota Vikings announced on Saturday evening that they have signed former Baltimore Ravens free agent running back Chester Taylor to a four-year, $14.1 million contract, with $5.6 million in guaranteed money.

I can't imagine he would have signed this deal so soon unless he had a really good indication that he was 'their guy'.

It looks like Chester will be thier Rb 1 in a WCO with MM being able to spell him when needed or in case of an injury. Possibly a RBBC between the 2 as they both have similar skills and abilities.

I think thats enough of a financial investment that may mean the Vikings will not be looking for a 1st round Rb in the draft. But that remains to be seen. It does give them some flexibility.

With that kind of money invested in him, I couldn't see Minnesota using him as a "change of pace" or 3rd down back. But then again, this IS Minnesota we're talking about....

Users who are viewing this thread