What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chicago at Minnesota (1 Viewer)

And theeeeeres the Leslie Frazier we all know and love. Why would you possible kick it to Hesser? Like it though.

Aside from the Alshon human highlight reel, this game is only entertaining because of the amazing amount of idiotic penalties, on the field decision making, and play calling. Comedy of errors from both teams.

I think Vikings had too many men and the Chicago player signalling the snap want the ball snapped early -didn't get it.

Oh my

Facemask on AP maybe. terrible call, but we'll take it

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder if Trestman will still say Tucker is doing an amazing job. What a joke. Can't even stop the freaking Vikings

This is the sloppiest game of football i think ive ever seen. And in all different ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Vikings are going to implode now.. Just unbelievable.... Ellison drops a TD earlier and then a Facemask on a winning FG attempt.. Should make him wear a :bag: all week at practice.. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread