What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Chiefs at Broncos** (+7.5, 45.5) 4:25 (1 Viewer)

Yay Broncos, finally got the KC monkey off their back! Defense has tightened up considerably after getting embarrassed by Miami a month ago.

Awesome to see DC Vance Joseph turn things around after the rabid pitchfork crowd was after him to get fired early on. Such a stand-up guy.

Divisional game and the home team is a 7.5 point underdog? And it might snow?

KCC win, but I’ll bet DEN and take the points.
I put together a 10-team parlay teased to just under -500 for each leg to get the 100% boost on DK (+1,144) and this was the only one I missed (KC +2.5).
I figured it would be close, but KC would figure out a way to squeak by somehow. :kicksrock:

Divisional game and the home team is a 7.5 point underdog? And it might snow?

KCC win, but I’ll bet DEN and take the points.
I put together a 10-team parlay teased to just under -500 for each leg to get the 100% boost on DK (+1,144) and this was the only one I missed (KC +2.5).
I figured it would be close, but KC would figure out a way to squeak by somehow. :kicksrock:
:ptts:
"The QB had the flu... and then stepped out of bounds"

Already hear the excuses from the broadcast team, mahomes had flu all week. Boo hoo
True

And if he had played well and the Chiefs won the game against a bad Denver team, you would be hearing about what a gamer he was to fight through the flu

Users who are viewing this thread