What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chris Ivory (2 Viewers)

It's insane that I have to decide between Diggs, Gio, Dede, Mike Davis, Burkhead and Ivory for my flex in PPR and I'm leaning Ivory.

HOU is going to get destroyed on the road with Yates under center and Hopkins gimpy. There's just no way around this. JAC is going to be constantly gifted great field position and will likely dominate time of possession.

In the two games that Fournette missed Ivory was utilized 17 and 20 times respectively and got 13 touches in the RZ to Yeldon's 2. HOU has also been giving up healthy amount of points to RBs as of late, I don't think it's a bad match-up. Plus, at some point in this game HOU's defense is going to be absolutely gassed.

It's insane that I have to decide between Diggs, Gio, Dede, Mike Davis, Burkhead and Ivory for my flex in PPR and I'm leaning Ivory.

HOU is going to get destroyed on the road with Yates under center and Hopkins gimpy. There's just no way around this. JAC is going to be constantly gifted great field position and will likely dominate time of possession.

In the two games that Fournette missed Ivory was utilized 17 and 20 times respectively and got 13 touches in the RZ to Yeldon's 2. HOU has also been giving up healthy amount of points to RBs as of late, I don't think it's a bad match-up. Plus, at some point in this game HOU's defense is going to be absolutely gassed.
Get OFF me

Rotoworld) First Coast News' Mike Kaye believes it's "nothing short of a formality" the Jaguars will release Chris Ivory this offseason.

Analysis: Ivory led the AFC in rushing in 2015 with the Jets and parlayed it into a big contract with the Jaguars, one he hasn't lived up to in the least bit. Ivory has missed seven games to injury in his two years with Jacksonville and has rushed a combined 229 times for 821 yards (3.59 YPC) and four touchdowns. The Jaguars can clear nearly $6 million in cap space if they designate Ivory as a post-June 1 cut. T.J. Yeldon and Corey Grant are Leonard Fournette's top backfield mates.

The Buffalo News' Jay Skurski writes Chris Ivory "would be the first option" if LeSean McCoy is unavailable.

Serious allegations against McCoy of domestic, child, and animal abuse surfaced this week, throwing his availability into question. Signed to a two-year deal in March, Ivory is the obvious replacement for McCoy if the Bills decide to stay in-house, but they could also look to add a veteran like DeMarco Murray or Adrian Peterson. No matter who takes over, Buffalo's offense will be in serious trouble if McCoy is out.

Source: Buffalo News 

Jul 12 - 10:29 AM

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Chris Ivory (questionable, shoulder) is not expected to play Week 15 against the Lions.

This differs slightly from a report filed by ESPN's Adam Schefter, who labeled Ivory as a game-time decision. Either way, the running back's status is extremely sketchy for Week 15. With LeSean McCoy (questionable, hamstring) also likely to sit, Marcus Murphy could be tasked with leading the backfield Sunday against the Lions. It's not likely to matter much since quarterback Josh Allen has essentially been the Bills' RB1 over the last three weeks, averaging a phenomenal 111.7 rushing yards throughout that span.

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter 

Dec 16 - 8:43 AM

Users who are viewing this thread