What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chris Johnson & Frank Gore (1 Viewer)

you suck at apologies. :unsure: And I've only won the league once in the last 3 years. Anything can happen in the playoffs.
We both know that all too often. FF is a ton of luck.....all you can ask for is to get into the post season....and hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only do I have both of them- I have MJD and Brees. Two weeks straight of highest score. :confused:

However, this usually comes back to bite me later in the playoffs. Karma's a #####.

Started Gore & CJ... along with Sjax, AJ, Ocho, Warner & Cooley.

My team went ape#### and outscored everyone else by about 85 today. Three year league record at this scoring structure.

However, it is a friends & family 10 team league and includes my sister and stepmother. But half of the league is made up of some quality owners, no one is a 1st year owner and I've never won the league.

Own both and started both along with Colston. I have 218 points going into tomorrow night with Ginn still left to go. 4 players with at least 2 touchdowns.

Not lying. Started AP, MJD, and Portis. I might cut Portis just out of spite. :)
Screenshot or gtfo. If you have MJD, AP, Portis, Gore, and C Johnson I applaud you for gathering good team. But then I laugh at the fact that you haven't upgraded your team elsewhere via trade.
I couldn't get all those players in a three team league, I wonder how many teams are in that league 2

Red Birds Player Pts

Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB 23.35

Gore, Frank SFO RB 41.60

Johnson, Chris TEN RB 55.40

Ward, Derrick TBB RB 4.70

Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR 16.60

Owens, Terrell BUF WR 15.50

Ward, Hines PIT WR 11.70

Winslow, Kellen TBB TE 22.00

Kaeding, Nate SDC PK 14.00

Falcons, Atlanta ATL Def 6.00

Total: 210.85

Old record was 190. Broke it by 20 or so, and sat Buckhalter for D.Ward.

Not lying. Started AP, MJD, and Portis. I might cut Portis just out of spite. :rant:
Screenshot or gtfo. If you have MJD, AP, Portis, Gore, and C Johnson I applaud you for gathering good team. But then I laugh at the fact that you haven't upgraded your team elsewhere via trade.
I couldn't get all those players in a three team league, I wonder how many teams are in that league 2
Right, because we haven't discussed the difference between dynasty and redraft already. :rolleyes:

I have both and started both in my redraft league. They are saving me from a terrible week by my recievers.

Unfortunately, I only have gore, who I started, but was lucky enough to have Schaub too.

It looks like i am going to put up the high of the week with a goose egg from Jennings...

I do...and both are sitting on my f'n bench! :bag: :thumbdown:
You're either a liar or a complete moron. Post a screenshot.
You're not a very nice fellow. And while I'm not going to report you, personal attacks aren't exactly encouraged here.
Post a screenshot and I'll retract what I said and offer my sincere apologies. Otherwise there's no way in hell you have AP, MJD, Gore, CJohnson, and Portis.
http://www8.myfantasyleague.com/2009/live_...HISES=0008_0006Dynasty league going into its 4th year IIRC. $250 fees so save the free yahoo Kindergarten league comments. :coffee:
This league is legit. I know at least one guy in it if not 2. Am in a league with "Follow Me"

Have Johnson in one league and Gore in the other.

My CJ team put over 200 points and will most likely set league record. CJ, Colston, F. Jackson, K. Winslow, Cutler, Fitz, R. White

Chris Johnson's 55.6 points almost outscored my opp.'s entire team. Buahahhaha

Users who are viewing this thread