What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stash-O-Meter (1 Viewer)

Smack Tripper

Footballguy
Heard this mentioned on the CBS Fantasy Sports Podcast... great concept...their theory, these are stashes with the most value to step in, not necessarily the best 1b. They argued Tyjae Spears was more valuable than Jaylen Warren for instance although Warren may have more flex/weekly value at present.

How would you rank present stashes in fantasy? I would think RB would be priority but I suppose it could extend to WR, QB and TE as well

Trying to sort between these guys, my tentative ranking

Tyjae Spears
Jordan Mason and/or Eli Mitchell (lean Mason at this point)
Salvon Ahmed and/or Chris Brooks

I'm sure theres a lot I'm missing

I snagged Keaton Mitchell, RB, Bal as he should come off IR this week and was a pre-season darling. If he doesn't work out, its just a roster spot as he was a free add.

I still think Roschon is still in the mix for this discussion. Herbert with a high ankle sprain may never be back and Roschon seemed to be in better favor with the coaches than Foreman. Still missing practice due to concussion it may be your last chance to stash him.

I still think Roschon is still in the mix for this discussion. Herbert with a high ankle sprain may never be back and Roschon seemed to be in better favor with the coaches than Foreman. Still missing practice due to concussion it may be your last chance to stash him.
Definitely a name for this list, short and long term

Users who are viewing this thread