What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Christine Michael (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is a bigger conspiracy tonight, which is why CM is active...

The NFL realizes, who is seriously going to watch a crippled Dallas team and terrible NO team on Sunday night? I know! The fantasy world is obsessed with Michael.

The nfl calls Jerry jones and tells him to activate CM to bring in the fantasy football crowd.

It's all a ploy to get more viewers

Deamon said:
ATB said:
stbugs said:
Crap, was hoping he'd stay inactive so I could plug in Randle and not worry about it. I need 9.9 in PPR for the win with Randle, Dunbar and Michael available to play. I have Randle in, but wondering about Dunbar with the mess.
In PPR, I'd go Dunbar for sure.
yeah, easy call. Should get 9.9 out of dunbar.
I apologize bugs.
Don't worry, guess what I did. I changed it to Dunbar and didn't hit submit. Randle still starting for me. I put my kids to bed, went back to the paused game and watched the 45 yarder by Dunbar and was all excited only to see that Dunbar didn't seem to be in my lineup. LOL, Randle still needs 1.3 points.

That said, that OL just doesn't look the same as last year at all. The Saints aren't a good run D and they have guys blowing up the plays. I know Randle isn't a great RB, but he is getting hit behind the LOS a bunch. I think they need to mix up their play calling run-wise. They just seem really predictable this year almost like they assume their OL will win the battle and just need to run basic plays.

Deamon said:
ATB said:
stbugs said:
Crap, was hoping he'd stay inactive so I could plug in Randle and not worry about it. I need 9.9 in PPR for the win with Randle, Dunbar and Michael available to play. I have Randle in, but wondering about Dunbar with the mess.
I apologize bugs.
Don't worry, guess what I did. I changed it to Dunbar and didn't hit submit. Randle still starting for me. I put my kids to bed, went back to the paused game and watched the 45 yarder by Dunbar and was all excited only to see that Dunbar didn't seem to be in my lineup. LOL, Randle still needs 1.3 points.

That said, that OL just doesn't look the same as last year at all. The Saints aren't a good run D and they have guys blowing up the plays. I know Randle isn't a great RB, but he is getting hit behind the LOS a bunch. I think they need to mix up their play calling run-wise. They just seem really predictable this year almost like they assume their OL will win the battle and just need to run basic plays.
Wow, that is lucky haha

Deamon said:
ATB said:
stbugs said:
I apologize bugs.

Wow, that is lucky haha
By the way, I was doing some studying with my high schooler. What happened to Dunbar? Multi-week/season ender or just out of the game? He'd been a pretty nice PPR back for me in all 3 of my leagues.

Deamon said:
ATB said:
stbugs said:
I apologize bugs.

Wow, that is lucky haha
By the way, I was doing some studying with my high schooler. What happened to Dunbar? Multi-week/season ender or just out of the game? He'd been a pretty nice PPR back for me in all 3 of my leagues.
Looks bad. Probably long term if not season. ACL or PCL probably, but nothing announced.

Deamon said:
ATB said:
stbugs said:
I apologize bugs.

Wow, that is lucky haha
Looks bad. Probably long term if not season. ACL or PCL probably, but nothing announced.
The initial sideline test was the Sage sign for PCL stability

Deamon said:
ATB said:
stbugs said:
I apologize bugs.
Don't worry, guess what I did. I changed it to Dunbar and didn't hit submit. Randle still starting for me. I put my kids to bed, went back to the paused game and watched the 45 yarder by Dunbar and was all excited only to see that Dunbar didn't seem to be in my lineup. LOL, Randle still needs 1.3 points.That said, that OL just doesn't look the same as last year at all. The Saints aren't a good run D and they have guys blowing up the plays. I know Randle isn't a great RB, but he is getting hit behind the LOS a bunch. I think they need to mix up their play calling run-wise. They just seem really predictable this year almost like they assume their OL will win the battle and just need to run basic plays.
Wow, that is lucky haha
Winner winner

Deamon said:
ATB said:
stbugs said:
I apologize bugs.
Don't worry, guess what I did. I changed it to Dunbar and didn't hit submit. Randle still starting for me. I put my kids to bed, went back to the paused game and watched the 45 yarder by Dunbar and was all excited only to see that Dunbar didn't seem to be in my lineup. LOL, Randle still needs 1.3 points.That said, that OL just doesn't look the same as last year at all. The Saints aren't a good run D and they have guys blowing up the plays. I know Randle isn't a great RB, but he is getting hit behind the LOS a bunch. I think they need to mix up their play calling run-wise. They just seem really predictable this year almost like they assume their OL will win the battle and just need to run basic plays.
Wow, that is lucky haha
Winner winner
Ya he tore his PCL 2 years ago... not sure if its the same knee or not.

Sad, because he got 17 tickets for this game for his whole family to come watch (including his grandma who has never seen him play live). Gotta suck for them to see that.

I'm beginning to wonder why they even activated him if this was their "plan" for him.

Maybe he has an aura like the character in a moba computer game. C-Mike's presence on the battlefield causes +15 strength, +15 speed, and +15 agility to all allied warriors within a 100 yard radius.

I'm beginning to wonder why they even activated him if this was their "plan" for him.

Maybe he has an aura like the character in a moba computer game. C-Mike's presence on the battlefield causes +15 strength, +15 speed, and +15 agility to all allied warriors within a 100 yard radius.
He comes out-of-the-box Contra code activated.

Deamon said:
ATB said:
stbugs said:
I apologize bugs.

Wow, that is lucky haha
Winner winner
Ya he tore his PCL 2 years ago... not sure if its the same knee or not.

Sad, because he got 17 tickets for this game for his whole family to come watch (including his grandma who has never seen him play live). Gotta suck for them to see that.
When I test, I test the PCL first, So it's possible and likely they tested all the ligaments. The injury itself looked more ACL related in my medical opinion by using my eyes only

Ok idk why my quoting isn't working

Last edited by a moderator:

They activated him for depth. The notion that he was going to get 5-20 touches was completely absurd. It's amazing how blind people can become to "their" players.

They activated him for depth. The notion that he was going to get 5-20 touches was completely absurd. It's amazing how blind people can become to "their" players.
Depth? You don't need to dress 4 RBs. Especially if you're not even gonna use the fourth guy. If they activated whitehead they wouldn't be so thin at receiver.

They activated him for depth. The notion that he was going to get 5-20 touches was completely absurd.It's amazing how blind people can become to "their" players.
Are you suggesting that it's normal for teams to dress a 4th RB for "depth" when said RB doesn't play special teams?

It was pretty reasonable to assume that they activated him to actually use him in some capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread