What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clash of Clans (Official thread) (3 Viewers)

Seeing a lot of AQ walks recently with the Warden being thrown into the mix.

Going to test it out.
Biggest benefit is it helps to clear trash because the GW range is pretty big. It saves you half a healer worth of hp and ability can get you out of a jam. It can though cause some pathing problems for the queen. I've seen some totally go off the rails for that reason.

Still think with a 40/40/GW the best plan right now is to have queen walk the edge and split hero with BK/GW making a core push, then proceed with whatever to get the rest of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear FBGs

I am about 700,000 away from the 500 gem spoils achievement. Anyway you guys would have me in the next two wars to try and get it.

Note: I suck at attacking. If cliff wants to blueprint an attack for me, that is fine. I prob cant even two star a th10 so if itit's no, I understand. Talk amongst each other and let me know

YILH,

Acer

Dear FBGs

I am about 700,000 away from the 500 gem spoils achievement. Anyway you guys would have me in the next two wars to try and get it.

Note: I suck at attacking. If cliff wants to blueprint an attack for me, that is fine. I prob cant even two star a th10 so if itit's no, I understand. Talk amongst each other and let me know

YILH,

Acer
Our TH10s have drag smashing down to a science. Lots of people can show you the way.

Cliff Clavin said:
AcerFC said:
Dear FBGs

YILH,

Acer
Our TH10s have drag smashing down to a science. Lots of people can show you the way.
Yes acer opt in!!

AcerFC said:
Dear FBGs

YILH,

Acer
I don't know if this was a glitch but my daily loot bonus counted towards the war spoils achievement. I hit the 500 gem bonus about 2 weeks ago oddly enough off collecting a daily loot bonus that put me over the 100 million war spoils mark. If not a glitch, the best thing I can think of is anything that goes into the treasury counts for the war spoils achievement. If true you're likely a few daily loot bonuses away from your 500 gems.

AcerFC said:
Dear FBGs

YILH,

Acer
I don't know if this was a glitch but my daily loot bonus counted towards the war spoils achievement. I hit the 500 gem bonus about 2 weeks ago oddly enough off collecting a daily loot bonus that put me over the 100 million war spoils mark. If not a glitch, the best thing I can think of is anything that goes into the treasury counts for the war spoils achievement. If true you're likely a few daily loot bonuses away from your 500 gems.
Yes. This is true.

Just a note about caller. It is expected you hit your call by the end of the day. If not it is subject to be assigned to someone else. 

Just a note about caller. It is expected you hit your call by the end of the day. If not it is subject to be assigned to someone else. 
What about when you a call a base then four hours later someone 99% 2 stars it then you 3 star it with a golem and two hounds unpopped at the end of the raid? Cuz you know, I knew I could 3 it so I called it? .......base 29

Speaking of.....we had 3 th9 attack up causing jordan and G1 attack a th9 with about 8 hours left. Later on, jordan 3 starred a th10 and G1 two starred a max th10.

Get those th9 improving on their th9 attacks so we need less cleanup. Imo. No more dragon rushes on the weakest th10. Our last two losses are from %. A th9 drag rush isn't getting a lot of % on a th10. Time to adjust.

750x422.png.a831dfff31314249b5409c88cf6142d0.large

RIP PWC

SMN what are your thoughts on 10? 5 zap and walk or do the 3 zap split hero thing? Don't have the iPad now so I can't post a picture 

SMN what are your thoughts on 10? 5 zap and walk or do the 3 zap split hero thing? Don't have the iPad now so I can't post a picture 
Hmm if I knew it was a hound in cc I'd probably 3 zap the southern IT, AQ the 6 AA, and golem BK the 3 AA/AQ. That was my original thought but I'm not really sold on it to be honest. Maybe zapping the IT and walking your queen from 6 to 3 would be better.

Mass valks is starting to catch absolute fire vs the current base meta.  Gadi has a showcase on this but the main comp is 17-22 valks 2 golems and a mix of funneling troops and wbs. All heals. 

You'd think a modding clan would be able to perfect war against a non-modding clan. Has BA done that yet?
Not sure. There was a little bit of time left and they had attacks. 

The clan I'm in for an arrange this weekend caught a modding clan as a warmup.  215-0.  Fun times. 

VA703 said:
share some of those bases
Their bases are nothing special.  They run a super max TH11 then 3 weakish TH10s with very strong heroes and max labs,  and rest 9s with 4 super weak 9s that have max labs for anchors or perhaps barb drops.  They are just betting that their TH11 can handle anything their TH10s can't.  I expect to see them get a perfect war on us. We aren't running any TH11s.

Can fbgs lower trophies to 1200 for a bit? We have a FPC mod coming to check yoga's weight.  Not sure when.  Maybe in the next hour or two.  You are all in war day now?

Announcement

The previous RWCS war which was supposed to be try-hard has been downgraded to "mixed" which is semi-tryhard but mostly for giggles.  

This means I can get most any of you in it if interested in a low pressure fun war with some solid attackers trying new stuff or trying to clown people.

Users who are viewing this thread