What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clash of Clans (Official thread) (2 Viewers)

I'm way more inclined to believe Jake than known cheaters. Not even close.
What do you mean believe known cheaters? Is the video not proof enough?
The video of attacks with late spells? Everyone in Honda is now under scrutiny.
The video of attacks with all the traps showing?
Link?
https://twitter.com/Husband2Bears/status/696913766894559232/video/1

The most vindicating evidence is that she went eq last. Nobody scripting would do that. If you zap quake a air d and there is a storage nearby it won't work of eq is last. Just for that reason it doesn't make a lot of sense as a script.

The whole "lag" excuse makes the least sense. Just say you are a donkey, not that. Lag makes no sense there for any situation. That makes me think she doesn't know how to deflect and panicked knowing the pro modders would break the raid down drop by drop.
There is lag between the time you touch the screen and the time the spell shows up.
I get that, but there is no amount of lag that explains why she felt the raid was developing to the point where that air d needed to be nuked off. It's clear she thought the queen would cycle down to 6 oclock after killing the aq, leaving that air d free to snipe the healers, I get that. It's hard to understand how she felt like she'd miss that air d given the plan assuming she wanted the queen to get queen. There's still a gap here. I need to see the first bit of the raid again.

Again, lag was the wrong way to deflect. I get that lag happens, but lag wasn't going to be a factor here. She either sucks, or mods. Jake is going with the subtle inference that she sucks. The right thing to do was to get the skitch up on jake's twitter ASAP. That usually clears up alot. Then you can see where it breaks down, whether it was a stupid plan from the beginning, or perhaps she just yolo-ed it. That sort of damage control would have gone a long way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Link?
This proves nothing except that someone watching the replay has a mod installed. Surely you understand that.

Link?
This proves nothing except that someone watching the replay has a mod installed. Surely you understand that.
Sorry, no, I don't understand all the ways FPC and Meta clans cheat.

Link?
There's nothing cheating about that, per se. It's a mod exposing traps on a replay. They were highlighting where the traps and stuff was to highlight the full pathing. It's clearly someone from Berg that isn't good at video capture pulling something in heat of the moment. Same thing could have been seen just watching Scott on twitch.

The most vindicating evidence is that she went eq last. Nobody scripting would do that. If you zap quake a air d and there is a storage nearby it won't work of eq is last. Just for that reason it doesn't make a lot of sense as a script.

The whole "lag" excuse makes the least sense. Just say you are a donkey, not that. Lag makes no sense there for any situation. That makes me think she doesn't know how to deflect and panicked knowing the pro modders would break the raid down drop by drop.
There is lag between the time you touch the screen and the time the spell shows up.
I get that, but there is no amount of lag that explains why she felt the raid was developing to the point where that air d needed to be nuked off. It's clear she thought the queen would cycle down to 6 oclock after killing the aq, leaving that air d free to snipe the healers, I get that. It's hard to understand how she felt like she'd miss that air d given the plan assuming she wanted the queen to get queen. There's still a gap here. I need to see the first bit of the raid again.

Again, lag was the wrong way to deflect. I get that lag happens, but lag wasn't going to be a factor here. She either sucks, or mods. Jake is going with the subtle inference that she sucks. The right thing to do was to get the skitch up on jake's twitter ASAP. That usually clears up alot. Then you can see where it breaks down, whether it was a stupid plan from the beginning, or perhaps she just yolo-ed it. That sort of damage control would have gone a long way.
Gotcha.

I've heard it insinuated before that she isn't that great. I am certain the pressure of going against a modding clan - where you really need to clear the TH9s with as few attacks as possible - would cause a mediocre attacker to make mistakes, especially timing ones. I believe the zap / quake was a case of "I forgot about that air defense, so I'm going to do it right now."

Late spells? How about spells on a target the Queen is destroying... Then a quake after it is already gone. Never seen this in fbgs. Anything to show from Honda?

Culdeus you mentioned QL has been suspicious for a long time. What is the background here
Three players have been on modder's hit lists for awhile Asap, HMB, and QK.

From discussing things with one hive guys that drop into chats or wars with us they would say they lose more players to modding clans, than other clans for now. The modding players when out in the open can spot suspicious raids and just sort of add them to the ledger. This was just red meat to them.

I don't know anything other than those seem to be the ones often brought up as fishy. There aren't more replays out there or anything to pull up, well with the exception of Asap. Some of his 12 WB AQ Walk laloons are just a little tooooo good.

Link?
There's nothing cheating about that, per se. It's a mod exposing traps on a replay. They were highlighting where the traps and stuff was to highlight the full pathing. It's clearly someone from Berg that isn't good at video capture pulling something in heat of the moment. Same thing could have been seen just watching Scott on twitch.
Showing the traps is cheating. Every time.

Link?
Showing the traps is cheating. Every time.
But it says nothing directly about qk. I mean it's not like bergs members weren't up front about what they were doing.

Culdeus you mentioned QL has been suspicious for a long time. What is the background here

From discussing things with one hive guys that drop into chats or wars with us they would say they lose more players to modding clans, than other clans for now. The modding players when out in the open can spot suspicious raids and just sort of add them to the ledger. This was just red meat to them.

I don't know anything other than those seem to be the ones often brought up as fishy. There aren't more replays out there or anything to pull up, well with the exception of Asap. Some of his 12 WB AQ Walk laloons are just a little tooooo good.
I don't know if this part is funny or sad.

Late spells? How about spells on a target the Queen is destroying... Then a quake after it is already gone. Never seen this in fbgs. Anything to show from Honda?
Last night, I dropped a jump for my queen just after she starting walking away from where I wanted her to jump. A few days ago, I did the same thing for my king.

I can easily see someone hitting zap, zap, quake as fast as possible before realizing it wasn't necessary.

In the hierarchy of misdropped spells I would agree,everyone in Honda is on notice. Now we tend to rage grass or heal builder huts as opposed to actually directing them at an actual target but that's neither here nor there for purposes of this argument. It's official, Honda is made up of a bunch of cheaters...I KNEW IT!

I don't know if this part is funny or sad
I dunno. To me AQ Walks re-invigorated the game. It's the single only thing that you can (nearly) without fail predict down to the tile and time exactly how it will go and what you will get out of it. It's really the only hope I have. So I know it can be done reliably. I've seen some of AA's stuff and think it's a little fishy. His timing is just impeccable. I never try to rely on the aq snaking in and out of compartments. I just don't see how you can account for the extra variables. Maybe he does his homework, but I'm a little leery.

The most vindicating evidence is that she went eq last. Nobody scripting would do that. If you zap quake a air d and there is a storage nearby it won't work of eq is last. Just for that reason it doesn't make a lot of sense as a script.The whole "lag" excuse makes the least sense. Just say you are a donkey, not that. Lag makes no sense there for any situation. That makes me think she doesn't know how to deflect and panicked knowing the pro modders would break the raid down drop by drop.

I don't see healers in her army comp there.

Last night, I dropped a jump for my queen just after she starting walking away from where I wanted her to jump. A few days ago, I did the same thing for my king.

I can easily see someone hitting zap, zap, quake as fast as possible before realizing it wasn't necessary.
I don't see those as being close to equal

The most vindicating evidence is that she went eq last. Nobody scripting would do that. If you zap quake a air d and there is a storage nearby it won't work of eq is last. Just for that reason it doesn't make a lot of sense as a script.The whole "lag" excuse makes the least sense. Just say you are a donkey, not that. Lag makes no sense there for any situation. That makes me think she doesn't know how to deflect and panicked knowing the pro modders would break the raid down drop by drop.

I don't see healers in her army comp there.
Yeah, that's why i want to watch the first part of the raid. I thought she'd be zapping off that air d to keep the healers out of heat. Now I can't figure out what the original plan was at all.

So I'm doing a war this weekend with Clash Babes. (against should say). Haven't seen the roster yet because they are so worried about being hunted it's limited to 2 people. lol.

I don't know if this part is funny or sad
I dunno. To me AQ Walks re-invigorated the game. It's the single only thing that you can (nearly) without fail predict down to the tile and time exactly how it will go and what you will get out of it. It's really the only hope I have. So I know it can be done reliably. I've seen some of AA's stuff and think it's a little fishy. His timing is just impeccable. I never try to rely on the aq snaking in and out of compartments. I just don't see how you can account for the extra variables. Maybe he does his homework, but I'm a little leery.
No, I meant the idea of his attacks being too good for him to not be cheating.

I've starting queen walks recently and love it. Using wallbreakers makes it even more powerful. I'm still making mistakes because of the newness, but I can see someone getting really good with it without having to mod.

They aren't equal, but poor spell timing and placement happens all the time.

Do you think it's possible for someone to not realize a defense will be targetted and to hit zap, zap, quake before realizing it wasn't necessary?

They aren't equal, but poor spell timing and placement happens all the time.

Do you think it's possible for someone to not realize a defense will be targetted and to hit zap, zap, quake before realizing it wasn't necessary?
Yes, but you can see why this caught fire when she said it was ipad lag, rather than just bad spells. The single best defense would be, why would you script zzq rather than qzz? Clearly that part was a ####up. My best explanation is she half assed the prep on this, things were going ok and she wanted to rush the loon part and wasn't paying attention to what the queen was doing. Still, why not just come out and say THAT, not lag. The coverup sometimes can be worse than the crime.

So I'm doing a war this weekend with Clash Babes. (against should say). Haven't seen the roster yet because they are so worried about being hunted it's limited to 2 people. lol.
got a roster with pics?
Pretty sure they all look like this
where did you find a picture of me
You've been all over the innerwebs for years bud, people really should google themselves these days.

Why does the ZZQ or QZZ matter? The air defense goes down either way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqqvMz_MilA

Might want to update your notebook. Do you guys over there in the meta clans ever test your theories or just run wild with them?

Vs. a max air d with a storage in range you can miss the air d if quake does not go down first because the storage zeroes out the splash hits. So people are coached to quake first out of habit. Same for qzzz for infernos.

Might want to update your notebook. Do you guys over there in the meta clans ever test your theories or just run wild with them?
nobody has bothered to test this since the zap update. Is this recent? Since they changed the shot patterns?

nobody has bothered to test this since the zap update. Is this recent? Since they changed the shot patterns?
Within the hour.

Good to know. Thanks. I was curious if the shot changes would have other impacts.

SMN you just boosted culds rep in all these meta chats he is having
Lol it made no sense so I had to test it to see what I was missing.

21% of 1110 + 510 zap + 510 zap =

510 zap + 510 zap + 21% of 1110 =

510 zap + 21% of 1110 + 510 zap.

Why would it matter the order?

When eq first came out it was damage off of hit points remaining I think. But how many months ago was that?

Lol it made no sense so I had to test it to see what I was missing.

21% of 1110 + 510 zap + 510 zap =

When eq first came out it was damage off of hit points remaining I think. But how many months ago was that?
Well you weren't getting the full zap if there was a storage. The storage would eat the dps of each "hit". This would cause fails for a few reasons.

• zap as spell 1 had the widest of any zap pattern
  • Wider shot patterns would fall into storages easier, shots in storages register no dps and no splash.
  • Position mattered. storages down and left and up and right were worst case as the shot 1 pattern was more like a football left to right in shape.
With EQ the shots were concentrated enough on shot 2 and 3 that you'd kill the air d no matter what.

Now that zaps are random one would assume you would still go qzz rather than zzq just out of habit.

Lol it made no sense so I had to test it to see what I was missing.21% of 1110 + 510 zap + 510 zap =

Well you weren't getting the full zap if there was a storage. The storage would eat the dps of each "hit". This would cause fails for a few reasons.

• zap as spell 1 had the widest of any zap pattern
  • Wider shot patterns would fall into storages easier, shots in storages register no dps and no splash.
  • Position mattered. storages down and left and up and right were worst case as the shot 1 pattern was more like a football left to right in shape.
With EQ the shots were concentrated enough on shot 2 and 3 that you'd kill the air d no matter what. Now that zaps are random one would assume you would still go qzz rather than zzq just out of habit.
This is from a month ago. Minute 16:40

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FfTvO7JbDGY

*I have no idea when they changed zap patterns and obviously it doesn't matter much anymore but zzq worked here.

Lol... First thing I dropped was the 5zaps, just missed the cc by a sliver. Do you drop 3 on the corner of it and then 2 right on it?

Lol... First thing I dropped was the 5zaps, just missed the cc by a sliver. Do you drop 3 on the corner of it and then 2 right on it?
I've had success. Eq first and dead center. (Smn?) Then 4 on the edge nearest whatever i want dead. Then one dead center on the cc.

I've never actually completed the full grand slam.

According to reports on the Clash of Clans forum, the Dark Elixir unit was removed from Clash Royale. Users found proof of a new troop called an Ice Mage. It will be a Dark Elixir troop, and could freeze buildings.

Users who are viewing this thread