What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clash of Clans (Official thread) (4 Viewers)

Quattro is occupied by peaceful villages.

I suggest creating "FBG5: Pushers" so that we can finally hold our draft and have an arranged war.
Sorry. No way will I be on a team named "Pushers". Quattro is L6, why waste it on peaceful villages? Those can go to Boog to rest, right?

If this was all a joke, disregard my comments!
Yes, I was kidding. Feel free to come on over.MASS EXODUS!!
Anyone there warring?
Nope. We had a practice war last week and used just 5 attacks between 3 players.
:mellow: Sounds fun.
It does?The game kinda sucks. I only log on to admire my cauldrons. Otherwise, I would have already uninstalled.
Mmmmm.k. Never mind.

We done overreacting?
I was attacked for real for the first time in a week. Lost 200,000 of each out of 400,000 @ 500,000I am now scared to attack. However, after tomorrow, I will be able to attack three times whole shielded iirc. Not awful. Maybe I gain 2-300,000 of each if I hit the right bases. Could work, but I don't even know if I want to attack 3-4 times a day. Guess we will see tomorrow. :popcorn:

Th9s... If you don't have L6 zaps get started asap. I know this has been said before in here but zap/quake combo is going to be easiest path to 3 post update

I can't see a situation where you don't bury that thing next to your th dead center and make people deal with it.

Since those raids were such ### its hard to tell whether the shot can miss like a mortar can.

But in any situation mass golem is a goner I think we knew that from clashcon. Zapquake laloon with a cb open will dominate the meta at all levels for awhile.

I am still on the fence about TH11 but I am going to hit the button tomorrow. That still leaves ~2 weeks to deliberate and potentially cancel.

I don't see any reason to jump to TH11. I am holding out hope that TH10 becomes balanced over time. Somehow.

To that I'm going to go ahead and build and max infernos, yes you read that right, and leave splash and xbows as they are putting me in the 91 range with 30/40. At that point I'll discontinue farming and set all my storages and collectors out for free as I'll have no labs left to do and walls are fairly pointless waiting for something to come along worth farming for again.

It got annoying having to build and delete them so much for arranged wars, and eventually I feel like will see some TH11 on TH10 violence enabling 3 stars. And I'm tired of doing wars without a hero, and I'm not going to buy more gems so here I am.

Hitting the TH11 button as soon as it's available - then most likely instantly gemming the finish so that I can start the Garden Gnome build, Eagle comet shooter thingy and most likely Witch 3.

At this time of year, my company hands out iTunes gift cards like they are PEZ and I got a stack of them.

Giddy up.

It's estimated that to fully max TH11 at the point it drops will be roughly $900 mainly depending on the upgrade costs of the warden being the big unknown, could range up to $1400. Ron?

It's estimated that to fully max TH11 at the point it drops will be roughly $900 mainly depending on the upgrade costs of the warden being the big unknown, could range up to $1400. Ron?
Certainly not taking it to that level.

Raid for gold/Elixer - gem build times.

Worked for maxing my AQ - hoping it works for this as well.

Hitting the TH11 button as soon as it's available - then most likely instantly gemming the finish so that I can start the Garden Gnome build, Eagle comet shooter thingy and most likely Witch 3.

At this time of year, my company hands out iTunes gift cards like they are PEZ and I got a stack of them.

Giddy up.
dont be shy about sharing

Giddy up.
AHH!! man lucky... I am tempted to pickup a $20 just to finish out my bk before the patch

I don't see any reason to jump to TH11. I am holding out hope that TH10 becomes balanced over time. Somehow.

To that I'm going to go ahead and build and max infernos, yes you read that right
Well yeah, choosing to be an inferno-less TH10 in light of the new loot bonus/shield system is a really bad idea.

Going to TH11 without infernos would be the acme of foolishness.

To that I'm going to go ahead and build and max infernos, yes you read that right
Well yeah, choosing to be an inferno-less TH10 in light of the new loot bonus/shield system is a really bad idea.

Thankfully this will weed out those X.5 people that try to game the system instead of playing it the way it was meant to.

Thankfully this will weed out those X.5 people that try to game the system instead of playing it the way it was meant to.
It will, but those x.5 outside of our clans never really posed a problem. They are soft targets, and will be missed.

You mean nexting into clouds pushing with gowipe for 1 or 2 stars?

That isn't at all what I mean.

That isn't at all what I mean.
Well I've said all along, and still believe that they regret clan wars. It distracted from their main objective which is getting people to next in clouds. The pushers drive the biggest chunk of the revenue and war oriented people were fine staying at the max of their respective TH, indefinitely never pushing or gemming anything. Gemming heroes for war is a tiny fraction of revenue I bet, but can't really know for sure. Hero upgraders simply just stay out of wars and wait it out for the most part. Or simply just stay where they are and never upgrade.

Nearly 100% of the changes in this update is meant to encourage people to next into clouds or push to the next TH. Maybe the next will be war oriented, but I have doubts. One thing I'm confident of is they really want more than anything to flush people out of TH9.

culdeus said:
Well I've said all along, and still believe that they regret clan wars. It distracted from their main objective which is getting people to next in clouds. The pushers drive the biggest chunk of the revenue and war oriented people were fine staying at the max of their respective TH, indefinitely never pushing or gemming anything. Gemming heroes for war is a tiny fraction of revenue I bet, but can't really know for sure. Hero upgraders simply just stay out of wars and wait it out for the most part. Or simply just stay where they are and never upgrade.

Nearly 100% of the changes in this update is meant to encourage people to next into clouds or push to the next TH. Maybe the next will be war oriented, but I have doubts. One thing I'm confident of is they really want more than anything to flush people out of TH9.
Nothing they can do about that now. It'll be an intsa-quit from me if they remove wars.

Do we know what the cost is for the town hall upgrade? (10 to 11)

In chat, I was reminded that the storages will get another level. Since they can currently go to max level at TH7, it seems quite reasonable to assume the storage upgrades will be made available before TH11.

It would be funny if all of us planning to hit the button tomorrow, find out we have to upgrade gold storages first (i.e., SC sets TH11 cost at greater than 8 mil).

In chat, I was reminded that the storages will get another level. Since they can currently go to max level at TH7, it seems quite reasonable to assume the storage upgrades will be made available before TH11.

It would be funny if all of us planning to hit the button tomorrow, find out we have to upgrade gold storages first (i.e., SC sets TH11 cost at greater than 8 mil).
Storage won't cap more at th10 except for the th loot. 99% sure the storage upgrade is a th11 only. So 8.5m is new cap at th10

Storage won't cap more at th10 except for the th loot. 99% sure the storage upgrade is a th11 only. So 8.5m is new cap at th10
The bolded has to be wrong. At TH11 your gold storage capacity is 10 million. How would TH10's capacity go from 8 to 8.5 million?

The bolded has to be wrong. At TH11 your gold storage capacity is 10 million. How would TH10's capacity go from 8 to 8.5 million?
Didn't the TH now store 20% of your loot? That would increase everyone's loot storage up to 10M.

They shifted loot to the townhall. I don't believe it caps at 10, but was 8.5, but haven't seen much in the way of TH10 gameplay since the edit as they have decided to ignore th10 completely.

"Current max storage for TH10 will be decreased to 1.6mil shifting loot to the townhall"

So there ya go. Nothing changed.

Th10 wasnt 6 million. Don't think it makes sense to be more than 8. But what do I know.

In fact, th10 was only 4 million. Just looked it up. No way th11 is more than 8

Users who are viewing this thread