What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cleveland at Green Bay (1 Viewer)

Jason Campbell can't possibly be this bad, right?
He would at least know to throw the ball to his 2 best offensive weapons. How those two only have 2 catches between them at the end of the 3rd quarter is beyond me.

Don't the Browns have a pretty decent line as well? Joe Thomas 1st round LT, Alex Mack 1st round C

Is Weeden just holding the ball until he gets sacked?

Just gettin home from the Bills debacle, is Josh Gordon hurt? Just wondering why I scored 50 points total in most leagues this week, thanks.
You didn't couple with Foles, did you? If so, that's your answer.

I think Gordon has 3 targets and now 1 reception.

Weeden has also been pressured constantly, could be holding a little too long, but the targets simply aren't going Gordon's way. Might just not be getting open.

Fricken Weeden is going to doom Cameron and Gordon. Cameron was steamrolling along as a top 2 TE

Why did my Bills have to injure Hoyer???

Cameron and Gordon have a combined 3.9 points this week. Luckily I benched Cameron for Finley but Finley has shown in the past to be unreliable.
Totally. I own both and am concerned. Planned on trading Cameron after week nine to an owner who was offering Moreno ( I have j Thomas ). At this rate though, Cameron's value is sinking fast. He has been the worst victim of Hoyers injury so far.

So Cleveland coach one-ups the terrible decision by the GB coach.

1. You don't accept a 5 yard penalty when refusing puts the other teamin 4th and 5, unless said penalty would have moved them out of FG range (which it didn't)

2. Down 11 in the 4th quarter on 4th and 15, you have to try the not-that-long 48 yard FG. If you don't trust your kicker,,,pooch punt it inside the 15.

Really dumb decisions

Last edited by a moderator:
Ow on Finley there. Had a concussion earlier this year. Not out of the realm of possibility that he's gonna be out for a while.

1. You don't accept a 5 yard penalty when refusing puts the other teamin 4th and 5, unless said penalty would have moved them out of FG range (which it didn't)

2. Down 11 in the 4th quarter on 4th and 15, you have to try the not-that-long 48 yard FG. If you don't trust your kicker,,,pooch punt it inside the 15.

Really dumb decisions
Looks like your point #2 negates your point #1.

Really dumb decisions
Hardly. Gettng away with a bad decision makes you lucky, not good

:confused:

I take it you don't watch a lot of the NFL nowadays, that's an instant penalty in todays NFL
And that's exactly the problem. It shouldn't be an instant penalty. Finley had his OWN head lowered after taking 2 or 3 full steps after the ball arrived. Gipson was going for a thigh/waist high hit, not with his helmet but with his pad.

I'm not sure I recognize this game we all love anymore. These calls are becoming all too frequent. I'm sorry he got hurt....but it wasn't a dirty play or a personal foul.

I take it you don't watch a lot of the NFL nowadays, that's an instant penalty in todays NFL
And that's exactly the problem. It shouldn't be an instant penalty. Finley had his OWN head lowered after taking 2 or 3 full steps after the ball arrived. Gipson was going for a thigh/waist high hit, not with his helmet but with his pad.

I'm not sure I recognize this game we all love anymore. These calls are becoming all too frequent. I'm sorry he got hurt....but it wasn't a dirty play or a personal foul.
Agree 100%

Finley did the smart thing. Duck his head down, cause the helmet-to-helmet collision, and draw the penalty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Finley did the smart thing. Duck his head down, cause the helmet-to-helmet collision, and draw the penalty.
Yup, nothin like being carted off.

Yea, that's what goes thru your mind when you are out there.

:yawn:

Why didn't Lacy get the call on 1st & Goal at the 1?

GB kills me. You're supposed to be feeding this rook's confidence. God forbid he scores more than 1 TD.

:confused: I take it you don't watch a lot of the NFL nowadays, that's an instant penalty in todays NFL
And that's exactly the problem. It shouldn't be an instant penalty. Finley had his OWN head lowered after taking 2 or 3 full steps after the ball arrived. Gipson was going for a thigh/waist high hit, not with his helmet but with his pad.I'm not sure I recognize this game we all love anymore. These calls are becoming all too frequent. I'm sorry he got hurt....but it wasn't a dirty play or a personal foul.
He Got taken off the field on a strecher to the ambulene after he has already had a concusion this year where his family told him to retire.Non divisional, non-coference game that they are winning going away in the fourth quarter.

He did the smart thing?

Really dumb decisions
Hardly. Gettng away with a bad decision makes you lucky, not good
Do you suppose that the GB staff knew the tendencies of Cleveland and had a pretty good hunch that they would not try a FG from that range, in the rain?

Who is Fozzy Whittikar and why does he have more touches than Gordon and Cameron combined? Browns trollolololing while improving their draft pick?

Users who are viewing this thread