What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Climate Change thread: UN Report: we need to take action (1 Viewer)

Climate change should have been a leading indicator for how Covid would go. Partisan politics is a scourge.
100% agree. The authoritarian Democrats shut down small business and set our kids educational standards back years further destroying the working class in America. Now they want to continue the destruction of the working class with insane eco policies which are dropping crushing electric, oil and gas bills on the people who can least afford it. Glad we can agree. 👍🏻
More like republican arm chair "virology experts" (if they didn't die from COVID already) wading into climate change and again being ignorant of the facts whilst standing their ground as flood waters raise to their knees. But hey, it's all about railing on the libz eh?

Gold?!? :ROFLMAO:

I see Rush / and this moment representative of the ushering in of misinformation. Been a drumbeat ever since.
I’m still waiting for that acid rain and hole in the ozone layer to burn my skin off.
The ozone layer is a very good issue to look at here. The issue was greatly reduced by international efforts.

Link

I see Rush / and this moment representative of the ushering in of misinformation. Been a drumbeat ever since.
I’m still waiting for that acid rain and hole in the ozone layer to burn my skin off.
The ozone layer is a very good issue to look at here. The issue was greatly reduced by international efforts.

Link
You're trying to reason with someone who thinks Rush Limbaugh was the subject matter expert on climate change.

Climate change should have been a leading indicator for how Covid would go. Partisan politics is a scourge.
100% agree. The authoritarian Democrats shut down small business and set our kids educational standards back years further destroying the working class in America. Now they want to continue the destruction of the working class with insane eco policies which are dropping crushing electric, oil and gas bills on the people who can least afford it. Glad we can agree. 👍🏻
Look at how many more low-level health care workers, computer programmers, and government workers we have now? We are ll set for the future, lol.

Link
I don’t remember hearing about this from US MSM. That is good news though.

Link
I don’t remember hearing about this from US MSM. That is good news though.
Actually it is kind of bad news. The hole in the ozone was countering global warming. Now with the hole fixed we are back to warming faster.

Users who are viewing this thread